Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Becky came to town for the woman’s auxiliary meeting a few hours earlier than she needed to. She had a need, a yearning she had been waiting to fill since her last visit with Jason Grey. When she knocked on the door the need inside her was almost unbearable.

The door swung open and he stood there. “You’re early.”

“I needed to tell you that I have learned my lesson. I have figured it out.”

“Come in.” She walked into the small sitting room and parked herself at the table. She pulled the blind down on the window.

He sat down opposite her at the table “Tell me the lesson you learned.”

Becky thought about how to express how she felt. “I leaned that I have denied myself the greatest sexual pleasure because I foolishly thought it was evil. I learned there is something inside me that needs to be possessed physically and mentally. I learned I need someone to show me all the possibilities for pleasure in the world. I love my husband but love and sexual ecstasy are not one and the same. I have leaned I should never condemn others that have found that ecstasy.”

“You have learned the important lesson. Do you wish me to release you?”

“Yes and no. I want you to continue to teach me but I want it on my terms.”

“And what happens when your husband returns?”

“I will continue to love him but teach him what I need until he learns to meet them. I still need to learn more from you at the same time ... Master Grey.”

Her use of ‘Master” cemented his original impression of Becky as a natural submissive. Now was the time to show her the other side of such a relationship. “And what of your promise to deliver another to me?”

Becky had a glint in her eye. “I will do this, Master, but I need your help.”


After the ladies’ auxiliary meeting in the church Dorothy Hanks was corralled by Becky Walsh who asked if she would mind meeting with her and the Pastor about her ideas on the next protest of the Paradise Saloon. Dot was excited because she had many ideas on the subject but after the reaction from both Becky and Pastor Grey last meeting, she was loathe to bring up the subject again.

Dorothy’s husband was the dry good salesmen in town. She and her husband Rufus live in the rooms over the store. Dorothy was 22 and she and Rufus had been married for two years now. Their business was doing well but Rufus was not good with money and insisted on making trips to the saloon to gamble. This was the reasons she was so determined to shut the place down, which made Rufus real mad whenever they spoke of it. She blamed the Paradise Saloon for ruining her marriage.

Dot was a cute little thing. Her red hair hung in ringlets down her back and Rufus had to court her for nearly a year before their first kiss. After they were married, she allowed Rufus to make her a woman but she was not happy with the act. She tried to avoid Rufus’ advances and only allowed him access to her body about once a month and only in the dark while she was clothed on top. These meetings were strictly for procreation as she was taught should be done as a good Christian woman. She wanted to be a mother and she timed the visits from Rufus to when she believed she would be most fertile. So far, she had no luck. Rufus always seemed to have S-E-X on his mind and she continually had to rebuke him for liberties he took with her body. He was always angry afterward and would head to the saloon and spend their money. It made her furious. She tried getting him to church hoping that would help but he refused.

Dorothy was pleased to be collaborating with Becky and Pastor Grey and it made her feel special to be included in such a clandestine meeting. They met in the seating area of the pastor’s residence.

“I have heard some terribly frightening news ladies.” The pastor was very serious and looked worried.

“What is it pastor? Does it concern the saloon?” asked Becky.

“I am afraid it does. It seems Randall Cochran has been selling some of his home-made whiskey to Indians at a handsome profit. As you know, selling spirits to Indians is a hanging offense in the territory now a days. If we can prove he is doing this we can get him shut down once and for all.”

Dorothy was more excited than ever. This would be such a scandal and more importantly, she would be part of the God guided team to expose it! “How would we ever prove he is doing this Pastor?”

“He can’t sell his rot gut homemade whiskey to white men. The only people that can stomach the stuff have been the Indians and I heard that even some of them had died from it or have gone blind. If we could find a way to sneak into the storeroom of the saloon and get our hands on a bottle of it as evidence, we should be able to convince the law to arrest him.”

“How will we get some. There has got to be a way! I am desperate to get that den of iniquity shut down and have that demon Cochran put in prison and hanged.” Dorothy was becoming more excited by the minute.

“I even know where he keeps the rot-gut whiskey. I would try and break in to get the evidence, but obviously as the town Pastor, they would suspect me immediately. If only someone could disguise themselves as one of the people that would normally be there, they could get to the storeroom just passed the end of the bar, hand the bottles out the store room windows to an accomplice then just walk back out the front. No one would be the wiser and we would have everything we would need in 5 minutes.”

The three of them sat in silence for several minutes. Then Dorothy had a revelation. “I got it!”

Becky asked “What Dot? What have you got?”

Dorothy was gleeful. “I have a blonde wig in a trunk that used to belong to my mother before she passed. Becky, we can alter one of my dresses to make it look like one those whore saloon girl dresses and put a lot of make up on me. They have new whores arriving from New Orleans all the time. I don’t believe they would even think twice about an unfamiliar face among the new ladies circulating in the saloon. I could slip into the storeroom, hand Becky the bottles out the window and slip back out the front!”

Becky frowned. “I don’t know Dot. It sounds awfully dangerous. What if someone catches me with the bottles?”

“Oh, come on Becky. I know we can do it. All you have to do is stand in the alley and grab the bottles from me. No one will ever see you. Carry a small carpetbag to put them in and no one will suspect you. We can’t involve the pastor here. He would look far to suspicious even being in the area of the Paradise Saloon. Come on, I have an old dress that is too small for me we can alter with some materials from Rufus’ store.”

Pastor Grey looked concerned. “Please be very careful ladies. The less I know about what you are doing the better, in case one or both of you get caught. I will pray for you both.”

Both ladies lowered their heads in prayer and said “Thank you, Pastor.”


Dorothy and Becky met up on Saturday afternoon when Rufus usually closed shop and headed for the saloon. Dorothy had already started working on the old dress by cutting down the bustline and cutting the skirt short. She combed out the blonde wig and did her best to style it into one of those long loose hairstyles worn by the whores she had see in the streets.

Becky was not convinced when she examined the dress that Dorothy modeled for her. “I don’t know Dot. I think those whores wear the skirts up higher way above the knee on one side. They also show the complete top of their bosoms to just above the nipples. We I think we should cut it down more and pin the skirt up on one side. We can also stitch some lace in the top and match that with a strip of lace on the bottom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.