Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Becky awakened by the big blonde whore, Libby. One of her eyes was sealed shut. She reached up to find there was a thick layer of dried cum sealing her eyelid shut. Becky was shivering and naked under a blanket too thin to protect her from the cold night mountain air. Libby lifted a rag out of a bowl of warm water and gently wiped Becky’s face. The warmth was wonderful but more important to Becky was being clean of the disgusting filth.

“There, there dear. This will make you feel better. I know you had a rough evening. Most of us have been there at one time or another.”

Becky shuttered. “Thank you, Libby. It was awful last night. I don’t think anything worse could be done to a human being.”

“Shh. If they hear you, they will take that as a challenge. And believe you me, these guys can come up with much worse. I’ve been there too.” Libby shuddered this time. That really scared Becky.

After cleaning her face Libby lowered the thin blanket and began to sponge off Becky’s chest. Becky grabbed her hand and said “Thank you, but I would rather clean myself.”

Libby grabbed Becky by her hair and angrily whispered in her face “Look I was sent in here to do something and I’m going to do it whether you cooperate or not. I’m not going to spend a night in those stocks over there eating spunk because you won’t do what you’re told. Now shut up and relax and you might even enjoy yourself.”

Becky was stunned and her eyes went wide at the sudden change in Libby’s demeaner. She stopped resisting as Libby moved the washcloth down and started to massage Becky’s breasts.

Before she could say anything else the door opened and Sherriff Yates came into the room. “Sheriff! Thank God! Help me. I am being held against my will and have been raped.”

Instead of helping her, Wilfred Yates pulled up a chair and sat down. “Shut your yap bitch. I am just here for the show.”

He was followed into the room by Cochran, Jason Grey and Deputy Bill Weber. They watched as Libby continued to maul Becky’s tits and smoked cigars to go along with the live sex show.

Randall Cochran was no fool. He knew to be able to continue to run a successful whorehouse over the objections of the pain in the ass Baptist Women’s League, he needed allies. The good sheriff and his deputy had been on his payroll for years. Outwardly the sheriff always sided with decent town’s people to insure reelection. But he as always able to say his hands were tied when someone complained about the saloon and some incident. There was never evidence to connect Randall Cochran to anything illegal. Now this new preacher had made their little evil cabal a bit larger and much more influential. When Randall told Wilfred about how the new preacher, if he really was a preacher, had trapped the sanctimonious Becky Walsh, he had to see it for himself. He brought his partner in crime, cousin and deputy, Bill Weber, into the secret circle years ago.

The four men sat in straight backed chairs in the room while Libby continued to maul Becky’s breasts. Becky was betrayed once again at how naïve she had been in her faith in humanity. She was repulsed by what the blonde whore was doing to her but she did not dare resist her since she knew the four men watching the show would not be pleased and make sure she suffered more if she fought this.

Libby moved the wash cloth down over Becky’s stomach and she leaned over and kissed her on the lips like a lover. Becky tried to keep her lips firmly together and not return the kiss but Libby reached up and pinched her nipple. This sent a shock through her body and she gasped which allowed the other woman’s tongue to enter her mouth. Libby explored Becky’s tongue with her own and reached down with the cloth to cup Becky’s sex. Becky got lost in the sensation of the warm cloth pressing against her and actually raised her hips to meet the pressure more fully.

Libby lifted her dress over her head and discarded it on the floor. She wore no undergarments so now the men were watching two totally naked women. Libby was much bigger than Becky. Some might describe her body as Rubenesque. Her full bosom pressed against Becky’s arm as she bent down to take one nipple then another into her mouth while her hand continued to manipulate the younger woman’s pussy. Becky was shocked at her own reaction to this. After suffering such terrible abuse at the hands of so many men, this woman was bringing her to a warm sexual peak she had never felt before, even with her husband. Libby placed Becky’s own hands on her ample breasts and they felt so soft in her hands, so she gently massaged them.

Becky was still very timid in her movements because in the back of her mind she knew this was a sin but part of her reconciled that she had no choice and she should just surrender to these feelings. She glanced at the men watching the show from their chairs and all ere smiling and enjoying her further debasement. Bill Weber was openly stroking his crotch through his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.