Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The Sunday service was well received by the congregation. Becky sat in her family’s pew in the front with her daughter and son accompanied by her housekeeper, Rosita, and her husband Jorge. Her husband Thomas was still away on the cattle drive.

At the usual social gathering after the service, Pastor Grey made a point of meeting Becky’s young children, Caroline and Mathew. He had previously met Rosita when he last visited the Walsh ranch but used the opportunity to reintroduce himself and to also shake hands with her husband. “Rosita, I was wondering if you and Jorge would be so kind to take the children back to the ranch. I have some pressing church business with Mrs. Walsh.”

“Certainly, Pastor Grey. We would be happy to get the children home.” Becky was not happy with the transaction but knew she had no choice but to accept the arrangement. She was certain this was to lead to another session of sexual debasement.

“God bless you, Rosita. Unfortunately, the work for which Mrs. Walsh’s help is needed will be extensive and somewhat urgent. Mrs. Walsh, if you don’t mind, I have arranged for overnight accommodations for your convenience to save you multiple trips. I believe our task cannot be completed in just one day. I will be able to get you back to the ranch by tomorrow evening.”

Becky did her best to contain her inner rage and fear. “Of course, Pastor. Whatever the church needs, you know I am ready to serve.” She forced a smile.

As the congregation all said their goodbyes and thank you messages to the pastor Rosita gathered up the kids and headed off as Becky was led to the nearby residence.


The pastor opened the front door and allowed Becky to enter in front of him. She stopped suddenly when she saw Randall Cochran sitting in the front room smoking his cigar. “Good morning Mrs. Walsh. So good to see you again.”

Becky shook her head and just said plaintively “No. No.” She turned to Pastor Grey. “Please, no.”

“Becky, you know how important it is to keep Mr. Cochran happy. Well, here is your opportunity. Now it’s time for you to get naked.”

Becky hung her head and started to unbutton her Sunday dress with teary eyes. The two men watched patiently as she stripped off each item of clothing. She paused after each article, folding it and placing it neatly on the table, trying to delay the inevitable. The men did not complain about the delay tactics, clearly enjoying her discomfort. When she would stand stiffly after she was done with each item, they would just nod for her to continue smiling the whole time. Finally, she stood naked, waiting for the next instruction.

Cochran motioned to the bedroom door. “I think its time to retire.” he smirked. Becky walked into the room followed by both men.

Jason (Lou) ordered her to kneel on the bed on her hands and knees. As soon as Becky complied, she flinched as a hand cupped her sex from behind but she held her position. The fingers soon were separating the outer folds and she felt a single finger enter her. She did not know which man belonged to the finger as she stared straight ahead deciding it didn’t matter. A second finger joined the first and stretched her open.

The bed depressed behind her and the fingers were replaced by a cock that pressed slowly into her. A now naked Randall Cochran moved in front of her, presenting his cock to her lips. Only then did she know it was Jason’s cock fucking her. She momentarily kept her mouth closed as Cochran ran his prick over her lips, but on a deep thrust from behind she gasped involuntarily and her mouth was filled with flesh.

She thought she could not be more defiled than to be violated like a pig being roasted on a spit. She was wrong. As she struggled with the dual violation while on her hands and knees, her nether hole was poked by a finger and it pushed inside. Her reaction was immediate and violent trying to escape the invading digit but her lunge forward pushed the cock deep into her throat. Both men anticipated her reaction and tightened their grip and laughed at her attempt to escape the impaling finger. It went deeper and she screamed into the cock that gagged her.

Jason smacked her ass cheek hard. “Settle down slut. We are going to open whole new worlds for you. Best you reconcile yourself there is not a damned thing you can do about it.” She felt the finger pull out and then the cock in her pussy also did. And then the unimaginable happened. The finger was replaced by something much thicker.

Becky tried to collapse her hips onto the bed to escape the cock and screamed bloody murder but her hips were held in a vice grip. She tried to yell “Please! No! Don’t!” But it was all unintelligible because Cochran held the back of her head down while impaling deep in her throat. Tears streamed down her cheeks and drool from her mouth dropped to the bed. The cock sunk deeper into her ass making her feel like she was being split in two. The pain was intense.

The cock in her ass reversed and she hoped he would show her mercy and withdraw when he saw the agony she was experiencing. Then he sunk in again deeper than the first thrust eliciting another cock muffled scream of pain. Becky’s entire world now revolved around the fire in her asshole. He stayed still for a while and leaned over her back for several minutes and she was able to feel her guts adjust to the invasion. Then the thrusts started again and sped up. She knew her hole was ruined forever and she was afraid her ass would be irreparably damaged.

Suddenly she was being lifted onto her back with her ass still impaled and the cock slipped from her mouth. She yelled in surprise and pain as she found herself laying backwards atop Jason who held her into this position by wrapping his arms around her and mauling her breasts. Cochran now laid on top of her and pushed his member into her pussy.

The two men alternated their movement inside her two holes and the thin membrane separating the two cocks was stretched back and forth. This seemed to go on forever until finally Cochran came inside her pussy and then the pastor deposited his cum in her bowels. They laid there for a while with her still filled with cock. Randall withdrew and stood and Jason dumped her off the bed onto the floor.

Jason spoke. “What’s the rule slut?

Becky was confused “What?”

Jason slapped her. “You clean the cock that fucked you.” He grabbed her head and directed her face toward Cochran’s crotch. She opened her mouth and sucked the slimy cock still in shock by what just occurred on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.