Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Lou received a detailed report from his new friend, Randall Cochran. After her night in the brothel, he did not see Becky Walsh in town for the rest of the week. She also did not attend his first Sunday sermon he delivered, which was written and stored in his trunk by the real Pastor Grey before his untimely demise. The words were bullshit as far as Lou was concerned but he delivered them with conviction and his audience seemed to like it as measured by the collection plate and compliments afterwards.

He questioned some of the ladies’ auxiliary about the absence of Mrs. Walsh. Mrs. Kieffer informed him that Becky had taken ill and expressed her apologies for missing his first service. Mrs. Kieffer expressed concern for Becky. “She must be terribly ill to miss church. It was so unlike her.”

Lou took her hand gently and gave a reassuring smile. “Then I should pay her a visit, Sister. Thank you for letting me know. I shall pray with her and to ask for our Lord to restore her body and soul.”

“Thank you, Pastor. I am certain she will appreciate that.”


Lou was pleased with the horse and tack the town provided him. He felt more comfortable riding to the Walsh ranch since he had his gun belt on, no longer caring if it might be a bad look for a preacher. There were enough hazards outside of town that, if anyone questioned, it could be excused, not that he thought anyone would. In truth, with his gun skills, he might be the most dangerous thing out here, animal or man.

When he arrived, Lou saw the ranch was not huge but it was neat and looked fairly prosperous with a barn, solid fencing for horses, chicken coop, sizable garden and a few pigs. A Mexican woman answered the door of the main house when he knocked. Lou smiled pleasantly “Hola Senora, me llamo Pastor Grey. Habla usted Ingles?”

“Si Pastor Gray, my husband and I both speak English. Please, come in. Senora Walsh is in the barn and should be back soon.”

“Thank you, Ma’am, but I think I will just walk out to the barn and surprise her, if you don’t mind.” The housekeeper smiled and nodded. The barn door was open and saw Becky pitchforking some hay into a stall.

She sensed a presence and turned. “You!” She snapped. “You have nerve coming out here after what you did to me.” Her eyes quickly darted around to make sure no one was in earshot. She growled at him in a lower tone “How could you have abandoned me to that monster.” She pointed her pitchfork toward him as if she was considering to use it.

Lou smiled “Becky, Becky, Becky. Don’t you see that I did you a great favor?”

“Favor!? How could you call that a favor? You got me drunk and left me to the mercy of a pervert who shamed me.”

“But it removed the stick you had shoved up that pretty little ass. Now you can see you are no different than the whores and drunks you spent your entire life vilifying.”

“You cannot possibly be a man of God. You are in fact the devil.”

“You have no idea how close you are to the truth, Becky.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.