Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 1

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Faith is a belief in something that cannot be proven. Religion occurs when someone builds a door between the believer and belief and says I alone hold the key to the door. If you want power, find the faithful and build a door.


The handsome man with chiseled features wore all black as he stepped from the stage coach. The reception committee for Stillwater Baptist Church applauded and stepped forward to meet their new pastor. Becky was taken aback at how young and handsome this new pastor was. Quite different than the recently deceased Pastor Willis who was, not to speak ill of the dead, uninspiring.

Becky headed the women’s auxiliary for the church, which involved bake sales, organizing work days at the church and pastorium and leading youth group meetings. It kept the young mother of two very busy especially as Pastor Willis’ health had failed. After his death, she wrote many letters to other church pastors asking for recommendations for a replacement, very concerned should her isolated western community fall into sinful ways without reminders of the watchful eye of God.

She was very surprised at the youth of this new pastor. In correspondence, they had never spoken directly about his age and, of course, she expected him to be younger than his predecessor, but not this young ... or handsome. She admonished herself for having such unchristian thoughts.

After greetings by the mayor, sheriff and town business owners in the welcoming committee, Becky was introduced by Mayor Tom Finnegan. “And this is Mrs. Rebecca Walsh, head of the ladies’ auxiliary.”

“Mrs. Walsh, so good to finally meet you in person. I so enjoyed our correspondence and look forward to hearing more of your ideas for our mission here.”

His steel blue eyes seem to stare a hole into her soul as he took her hand and Becky lost herself for a split second. “Thank you so much Pastor Grey. Welcome to our humble town. I hope you find your accommodations acceptable but if there is anything you need, please feel free to let me know first. You have no idea how our congregation has looked forward to your arrival. We truly want to ensure you have everything you need.”

“I will certainly do that. Has your husband accompanied you today?”

“Unfortunately, he could not attend. He is on a drive up north and is not expected back until next month. I am sure he will look forward to meeting you upon his return.”

“And I will pray for his safe return to you and your children.”

“Thank you, Pastor. In the meantime, while the men retrieve your trunk from the stage, would you allow me to escort you to the pastorium to get you settled?”

“Please, lead the way, Mrs. Walsh.”


Louis Deville could not believe his good fortune. He met the talkative and sanctimonious preacher quite by accident during an overnight stay at a cheap boardinghouse outside Kansas City. The place offered up a clean room and meal for a good price. Lou had some money he had fleeced from some rubes at a poker table and decided he could use a soft bed for the night instead of a hard ground and campfire.

If he wanted to take advantage of the meal, he discovered the only empty seat would be at a table with the scrawny guy reading the bible. Hungry, Lou sat down without an invitation and the fool immediately started up a one-sided and unwanted conversation. The innkeeper’s daughter set a plate of stew down along with a lukewarm cup of chicory coffee as his tablemate continued to annoy him with his life story and how he came to be called by God.

Despite his dining companion’s reticence to engage in conversation, the man introduced himself as Pastor Jason Grey. Lou, not wanting to bring undo attention to himself, shook the proffered hand and said “Joseph Smith” using the fake name he used to obtain his room. Lou was wanted for robbery in three states and territories and murder in two. He was an accomplished con man and in the rare instances those cons were exposed, he had no compunction about using more drastic measures to achieve his goals.

He had always been the black sheep of the family. His family were strict disciplinarians and expected the best results from the expensive boarding schools he attended. Louis was bright and a fast learner but he rebelled against any form of authority. That resulted in expulsions. He chaffed at any attempt to bring him in line and ultimately ran off on his own. Looking for adventure he headed west. He became practiced at cards and learned how to use a stony face to his advantage while becoming an expert in reading ‘tells’ in others. He found he excelled at reading people and knowing their strengths and weaknesses. He reveled in exploiting those weaknesses.

At the time he met Pastor Grey, he had experienced a string of bad luck. The authorities had almost caught up with him in Independence and he barely escaped through his hotel window and over rooftops, leaving most of his hard-fought money behind in the room. Now he had to lay low, put some distance between him and his last crime and find a way to start over.

Then the boring Pastor, so eager to share his own story, discussed his destination and the purpose of his travels. The Lord had summoned him to lead a flock in Stillwater, in Northern New Mexico Territory to replace a recently deceased church leader. He pulled letters from his pocket that described the town and citizenry in detail. Pastor Grey even showed Lou the Wells Fargo ticket he would be using tomorrow and money for incidentals, courtesy of the devout brethren of the Stillwater Baptist Church. The good pastor saw it as a sign of God’s grace. Lou didn’t believe in God, but he as almost ready to change his mind after this conversation.


Since the proprietors of the boarding house insisted on payment in advance, no one paid much attention to how they departed. The assumption was the good Pastor Grey apparently left early since they did not note his actual departure. They were also oblivious of the fact the heavy trunk the pastor had paid to have brought from the station to the boarding house was now being carried out by a much younger and stronger man dressed in black.

Pastor Grey found his final resting place away from town dropped in a steep ravine where few if any locals travelled. His naked body would provide a feast for coyotes, vultures and other beasts and fowl. His bare bones, when ultimately found would hold little clue to his actual identity. The assumption would be some unwary traveler lost their way in the dark and fell into the ravine.

The new Pastor Grey added the clerical collar to his black outfit and hung the cross on his neck before presenting his ticket at the Wells Fargo station. At the first overnight stop on the journey, clothes in the trunk too small for the new Pastor were added to a conveniently burning trash pile off main street. The contents of his own bedroll including his guns and belt were added back. He kept a derringer on his jacket. It had been handy at gambling tables in the past and was inobtrusive. The long journey provided him ample time to memorize the contents of the letters, most of which were from one Mrs. Rebecca Walsh.


Becky Walsh walked with the Pastor the two blocks to the church and residence alongside the church. She and a few other women of the church made certain each building was scrubbed and devoid of any personal items belonging to Pastor Willis, may God rest his soul. She was eager to show Pastor Grey the results of their labor. The church itself was small but it had a steeple and bell which was unusual for a town this size, so she was at once proud of it and apprehensive that it would not live up to the standards of the Pastor, since he was used to much larger congregations back in the big city of Baltimore. She informed him the town also provided him with a decent steed housed at the livery in addition to a buckboard he could use as needed.

“I know its not as large as you may be used to Pastor, but we are a small congregation.”

“Its not the number of people in the congregation, Mrs. Walsh, it’s the size of their hearts. I can tell based on the manner you have maintained the church, that the heart is great.” He invoked the bullshit style of writing he had picked up in the Pastor’s own writing and sermons he found in his trunk. While Lou absolutely hated church leaders regardless of their denomination, he had a special con man’s talent for bullshit which fit perfectly for this profession. He felt he was in his element.

Lou was also pleasantly surprised at the appearance of his escort. Reading her letters, he pictured a dour, sanctimonious battle axe and not the pretty petite young mother in front of him with wisps of blonde hair peeking out from under her bonnet. From what he could tell, there was a very nice figure beneath her conservative dress and he felt a twinge in his cock trying to imagine her out of her clothes. Her pretty face was framed with blonde curls that complimented her full lips and hazel eyes. Her momentary embarrassment and blush when they first met did not escape his sharp eye. He could sense the attraction she felt even if she would never admit it to even herself.

Becky had successfully suppressed any inappropriate sexual attraction she experienced in a moment of weakness and returned to a more practical analysis of the man. She was impressed with the Pastor’s kind and educated response. There was a certain magnetism with this pastor that was unlike any she had ever seen in a man of God. She was at first concerned that such a young and inexperienced pastor could be a problem in commanding the respect of the congregation. Now she was seeing a youthful strength and energy that could potentially attract sinners to salvation and help the church grow.

After seeing the church and modest personal accommodations next door, he invited Becky to sit at the kitchen table in the residence. “I was wondering where your children are. You mentioned them in your letters. You said your husband was away on a cattle drive. Who watches them when you are gone?”

“They are back at our ranch, a short ride from town. I have a ranch hand and his wife that care for them when I am in town.”

“I shall make a point to make a visit to meet them post haste.”

There was a knock on the door of the residence which the Pastor rose to answer. It was several ladies of the auxiliary to welcome their new pastor with meals and baked goods. Mrs. Kieffer brought a large jar of lemonade. The front room soon filled with people and greeting turned to conversations. Each lady was doing her best to impress the handsome young pastor. Becky thought some were absolutely shameless in their flirting considering all were married.

He charmed each and every lady and showed each attention regardless of their age or appearance. Becky became concerned that unless she broke up this gathering it could continue into an inappropriate hour. “Ladies, I believe we must give the good pastor some time to get settled. He had a long journey and I am certain he would appreciate some time to unpack and rest.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Walsh. I agree the journey has me a bit fatigued and I probably would not be standing if I wasn’t in the company of so many beautiful and gracious ladies.” There were a few titters and blushes at the compliment but the women began saying their goodbyes and leaving.

He spoke to Becky before she exited at the end of the pack. “Mrs. Walsh, if you could be available to show me around town tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated.”

“Of course, Pastor. It will be my pleasure. I will allow you some time to sleep in and come by late morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.