The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 9: A Competition to Determine Roscoe’s Next Girlfriend

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Competition to Determine Roscoe’s Next Girlfriend - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

To summarize: I’m June, and to keep my twin brother Roscoe from getting asked out by a ‘barbie’, I suggested that he start dating one of the girls in our club, The Losers: Sue, or Sulu, a cute, short Chinese gymnast with a flat chest; Bella, a very tall, pretty redhead; and Larissa, a Native American with huge boobs but an acne problem. Roscoe and I are brown-haired and somewhat average, though my ass and his chest have started to fill out. We’re all 18, in case you were wondering.

In trying to convince Roscoe to choose one of them, the three girls, one at a time, did sexy stuff with him, finally resulting in all of them losing their virginities to him and also taking a load of his dangerous sperm inside their unprotected pussies. I saved the day, though, by giving each of them a birth control pill from my Mom’s old stash. None of us really knew how birth control pills worked, so you can see the problem.


On Friday after school, all of us girls went to the thrift shop with our babysitting money to prepare for that night. My parents had gone out to another party, so we were free and clear for more illicit fun with my brother.

“Okay, bro, tonight you’ll decide who your next girlfriend will be, but we’re not going to make it easy. Swallow this, head downstairs, and we’ll come down in a bit,” I directed him.

Roscoe looked at the strange blue pill I had handed him. “What is it?”

Larissa spoke up, “It’s from a drug trial my Dad’s taking part in. You’ll need it for later. Don’t worry, it’s harmless.”

“Ooookay...” Roscoe swallowed the pill and went down to the rumpus room.

After a few minutes, I called down, “Now turn on the tape player.” A few seconds later, I heard David Bowie’s ‘China Girl’ playing on the boombox we had stored down there, and Sue headed down. We had tried to convince her to pick a different song, as it seemed a bit too ‘on the nose’, but she insisted. I watched from the top of the stairwell as she pranced down the steps and stepped out into the basement, revealing her short, fit form in a shimmery blue dress we had found that had a deeply dipped bodice showing off a strip of bare skin from her neck to her navel, with extra material gathered around it to hide her lack of breasts. I heard Roscoe call out, “Wow!”

David Bowie’s crooning voice continued, talking about his little China girl and how she said that he should shut his mouth. “She says ‘Ssh’...”

Sue took a bit of time to sashay about in her gorgeous outfit and, after a bit, the music abruptly stopped while she got the boombox to fast forward to the next song. We had created a mix tape, one song for each of us, but unlike CDs, you had to wait for the tape to advance if you wanted to skip ahead. Writable CDs were still a couple years away, so for now we were stuck with that delay.

Lionel Ritchie’s ‘Endless Love’ came on, and I headed down. What? I love that song, and I loved my brother. Anyway, I had bought a likewise shimmery top, red and sleeveless, that hugged my boobs, and a pair of dark capris that were practically painted on that showed off my booty. I had a little trouble getting down the steps in the red heels I had borrowed from Mom’s closet, but it was all worth it when Roscoe saw me.

“Damn!” His eyes went wide, and I flushed. I had never worn anything like this before, usually choosing t-shirts and jeans. I put my hand on my hip and thrust it out to the side, like some model I’d seen on TV, before striding around the basement to show off my outfit (and body).

Lionel Ritchie’s voice filled the room, talking about two hearts beating as one. “Our lives have just begun...”

Satisfied, I strolled over to Roscoe.

“You’re all going to show off your new outfits for me?” he asked.

“Yep, it’s a fashion show,” I said, and gave Sulu a look. She pressed fast forward again and we waited for the next song as I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

Duran Duran’s ‘Hungry Like the Wolf’ came on, and Larissa came down. She was wearing a yellow dress with a tight bodice that came down to just above her knees. The black Doc Martens she wore seemed out of place, but kinda fit her personality.

“Wow, Lariss,” Roscoe commented, and she swayed her boobs from side to side as she showed off her outfit, boobs, booty, and legs while striding around the basement.

Simon Le Bon continued singing about strutting on lines, discord and rhyme, and being after whoever ‘you’ was. “And I’m hungry like the wolf...”

Finally, she headed over to join me on the couch.

Another fast forward, and ZZ Top’s ‘Legs’ came on. We figured that Bella would win this contest, hands down, and we watched as she emerged from the stairwell.

“Wow,” Roscoe repeated.

The tall girl had found a gorgeous slinky black dress that came down to below her knees, but with slits up the side that showed off her long, sexy legs in a pair of black pumps. She had splurged and purchased some panty hose, and we saw her gams glint in the light of the basement as she shimmied her hips, striking pose after pose.

“She’s so fine, she’s all mine, Girl, you got it right...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.