The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Larissa proposes a test so that June can enjoy herself as well.

As Sue and Bella each swallowed a birth control pill, Larissa asked, “So should Bella or I become Roscoe’s girlfriend now?”

I thought for a moment. “Let’s not decide that now. I have an idea for this weekend.”

Larissa and Sue agreed to alternate days having sex with Roscoe to let Bella ‘catch up’ by fucking my brother every day for the rest of the week. We made sure to put down a towel before Roscoe started fucking her, and the mess was much easier to clean up.


“Huhh ... huhh...” Bella moaned as she clutched him to her in the missionary position, his sperm soaking into the tall girl’s depths. It was Thursday, so this was her third day’s insemination in a row.

Larissa watched me rubbing my thighs together in the La-z-boy as my eyes scanned my brother’s lightly muscled form. “June, are you feeling left out? Here we all are, getting fucked every day, but you only get to watch.”

I turned to her, shocked. “He’s my brother, Lariss!”

“I don’t mean him,” she said as she sensually rubbed her tongue along her upper lip.

“Oh! I, um, don’t like women.”

“A tongue’s a tongue. I’ll bet you can’t even tell a woman’s from a man’s.”

I crossed my arms. “I’ve never had a man’s tongue touch me, so how would I know?”

She got up. “I propose a test.”

“A ... test?”

She grabbed an extra towel. “We cover your face with this, and then all of us lick your pussy, including Roscoe, and you tell us which one was best. If it isn’t him, then it doesn’t matter who licks you, right?”

My entire body felt hot. “You ... I ... I can’t ... in front of Roscoe...” I looked over at him, but he seemed intrigued.

“C’mon, June!” Sue urged me. “You’ve seen him naked lots of times ... fair’s fair.”

“We’ll just take off your pants and undies,” Larissa assured me.

I glanced at Roscoe and was surprised to see that his cock was hard again. Was that because of what we were discussing? “Um ... okay...?”

In a flash, Larissa pulled my hips forward on the La-z-boy to remove my jeans and panties as Sue draped the towel across my face. I couldn’t believe that I had agreed to this, but I was so horny ... hornier than I remembered ever being before; I needed release! Someone ratcheted the chair back so that I was laying down, though my hips were still on the edge of the cushion, my legs spread, and my pussy vulnerable, available for anyone to do whatever they wanted to it.

I gasped as a mouth touched my vaginal lips and a tongue slid between them. Who was it? I wondered. Did Roscoe jump right in, or was it Larissa or Sue? I didn’t think Bella would do anything homosexual, but at this point I wasn’t sure of anything. The tongue slipped inside me again and undulated about ... it felt incredible! Roscoe had been learning how to eat pussy over the past few weeks, so it seemed likely that it was him, but it could also be Larissa, who had shown hidden sexual knowledge just this past week. Unfortunately, my indecision slowed down my own pleasure, and after a few minutes, that mouth moved away. I gave a disappointed sigh and thrust my hips up, needing more.

Then another mouth was on my pussy and I moaned. Which one was this? This person’s lips were cooler, so it was definitely someone else. They licked at my clitoris instead of going right inside, and I gasped. That felt incredible! After a bit of that, my clit started getting overstimulated, though, and I moaned in frustration. Then that mouth also pulled back.

“No!” Larissa hissed from somewhere near. “She didn’t agree to that.”

I almost pulled the towel off, but then a third mouth clamped itself onto my pussy. This one’s tongue dipped itself between my pussy lips, as the first one had, and it felt incredible. After a bit, they moved to my clit ... then back to my pussy ... then clit...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.