The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

A decision is made, as well as a mistake.

After school the next day, we all went down into the rumpus room to discuss the matter. “Why do I need to date just one of you?” Roscoe asked us grumpily.

“They’re not going to do sexy stuff with you if you don’t,” I informed him.

“But ... will I only get to do sexy stuff with the one I choose, then?”

I was about to reply yes, but both Sue and Larissa cut me off. “No!”

I blinked. “No? We can’t tell people that he’s dating all of you!”

“He just has to say he’s dating one of us,” Sue replied. “I don’t want to stop all the fun we’ve been having together.” Larissa nodded. Bella looked distracted.

Roscoe smiled. “Well, then I choose...”

“Wait.”

We looked at Bella. She had seemed off all afternoon. “Bella?” I asked.

“I ... got asked out today, so I can’t be your girlfriend.” She looked sidelong at Roscoe.

“Asked out? By who?” Larissa asked her.

Bella’s face brightened with a smile. “Steve Bauer!”

“Ohh...” we all murmured. Steve Bauer was the tallest boy in the school, taller than Bella. He wouldn’t be put off by her height. I remembered that he had dated some shorter girls before, but they never lasted long. It was a good match.

“So you’re not going to join us for ‘ride Roscoe’s rod’ time anymore?” Larissa asked her.

Bella shook her head. “I still wanna watch, if that’s alright, but I won’t be participating anymore.”

Roscoe looked like he was thinking, or needed to fart; it was the same face. He looked first at Sue and then Larissa, and then back to Sue. “So...”

Larissa sighed. “It’s okay, choose Sue. She’s pretty, you’ve known her longer, and this fucking acne...” She gestured at her face and looked miserable.

Roscoe sat next to her. “I don’t notice the acne, Larissa ... you’re pretty too.”

She blushed. “Still ... pick her, okay? I want you to.”

“O ... okay...”

I looked to Sue. The short Asian had won, but she looked less than exultant. She stood up. “Okay, boyfriend, my first task for you is to take Larissa’s clothes off and fuck her senseless.”

Roscoe frowned. “I think you’re mixing up girlfriend with, um, Dungeon Master?”

“Now, boyfriend!”

“Okay, jeeze...”

And he did, bending the voluptuous dark-haired girl over and filling her up with a load of cum in record time, leaving her practically drooling into the couch. After he recovered, he then turned his attention to his new girlfriend. He was able to lift Sulu up to bounce on his reinvigorated cock while standing in the middle of the rumpus room before filling her tight little hole with his second batch of swimmers.

Bella and I sat off to the side and watched, fascinated but frustrated. I made sure both inseminated girls got their birth control pills before they left.


And so it continued for the rest of the week. At school, Sue was happy to take Roscoe’s arm as he walked her to class, showing off to the ‘barbies’ that he did, indeed, have a girlfriend. After school, he still gave us all massages, though Larissa and Sue tended to prefer internal ones. He filled their pussies up with fresh loads of dangerous sperm, offset by the birth control pills, of course, and everything was awesome.

Until the weekend.

We had convinced my parents to allow all three girls to stay over Friday night, and also for us to sleep on the floor in the basement. My Dad set up the VHS player on the extra TV down there, and we watched some rented movies, though we barely paid any attention to those since Sue and Larissa instead chose to get busy with Roscoe on the couch. By the end of the night, both of them were filled up with his cum while Bella and I watched. When it got late, we put down some extra sheets onto the floor and Bella and I took off our jeans to sleep, the other two girls having lost theirs hours earlier. Roscoe even quietly rejoined us instead of going back to his room after saying goodnight to Mom and Dad.


I woke up. It was very dark, and someone was touching my leg! The fingers, strong and determined, moved up, caressing my thigh and finally massaging my asscheeks. I heard Roscoe’s voice in my ear, “You’re my favorite, y’know.”

I was about to tell him that he had the wrong girl, but then his fingers slipped between my thighs and dragged along my engorged, panty-covered pussy lips and clit. Sitting there and watching all that sex earlier had made me really horny, and without any alone time afterward, I hadn’t had the opportunity to take care of ‘the itch’, so my body was responding favorably to his touch. I gasped and didn’t move. Which of the other girls did he think I was?

He started to kiss my neck and I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning as he slipped his fingers inside my panties to touch my pussy and clit directly. I gasped and felt a small orgasm rush through me just from that. I wanted more!

He rolled me a little so that I was now on my side, facing away from him. One hand moved up to bend my top leg forward and hold it steady as the other moved the gusset of my panties aside, holding the stretched fabric against one of my rounded buttcheeks. Then his other hand moved to press some of his fingers into my pussy.

I had closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure, but then they flew open as I realized that my brother didn’t have three hands! Those weren’t fingers slipping between my pussy lips, that was his penis!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.