The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5: Roscoe scores the trifecta

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Roscoe scores the trifecta - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

At school on Monday, the ‘barbie’ came up again at lunch. This time all four of us girls were there.

“Hey, who’s Roscoe’s girlfriend?” she asked, addressing the group. “Is it one of you?”

“Yeah,” Larissa replied, “one of us.”

The blonde looked the three of them over. “Which one?”

“None of your business,” I responded.

The barbie gave me a moue of annoyance. “Hmp.” Then she walked away.

I turned to them. “He’s gonna have to choose soon, so you’ll fuck him today after school, right, Lariss?”

“Oh yeah!” she grinned.


Sue had gymnastics on Monday afternoons, so it was just Larissa, Bella, and myself. Once in my room, Larissa pulled off her jeans and panties and practically threw Roscoe onto my bed, where she began pulling his jeans off.

I sat next to Bella as we watched. Nobody had asked for privacy, so we just stayed in the room. “You sore from yesterday?” I asked her. The tall girl was wearing a long plaid button-up shirt and jeans today.

“A bit,” she responded. “I wonder if it’ll hurt for Lariss?”

“Guess we’re about to find out.”

The voluptuous tawny-skinned girl had pulled off Roscoe’s boxers and was now freeing her tremendous titties as he pulled his own shirt off. I was again feeling kind of uncomfortable with seeing my brother’s naked body, though that feeling warred with the sexiness of what he was doing with my friend.

Larissa turned her butt to him. “Do me from behind,” she urged him. “I’m so wet ... no foreplay required!”

Both Bella and I sat forward. Up until now the girls had had sex facing Roscoe, either laying back or astride him, so this was new.

Larissa leaned forward so that Roscoe had the best angle. He had a little trouble at first, but then his eyes widened and he thrust forward.

“Careful!” Larissa quickly moved forward, limiting his penetration. “First time, remember? Just wait.” He held still and then she moved her butt back a bit, biting her lower lip as her pussy started to swallow his cock. “Umm...” she sighed, moved forward a bit, and then pushed back harder. “Ohw! Shit...” She paused for a few seconds. “Okay, now you can move.”

My brother took hold of Larissa’s substantial hips and thrust, though he was careful this time, so only half of his cock entered her.

“Unff! Yeah, that’s good, Ros...” She pushed back at him, and another inch went inside her. “Mmm...” He was able to thrust into her with greater speed, and soon got a rhythm going as he managed to fit all of his cock inside her voluptuous body. We could see Larissa, her head laying sideways on the bed, looking at us, her face awash in pleasure. “So gooood, June...”

I didn’t know why she was telling me; I guess because Bella had already experienced it for herself? Still, it was weird. I rubbed my thighs together a little as I watched, though.

“Unh ... unh ... unhh...” Larissa grunted as Roscoe thrust into her.

After a few minutes, Roscoe swept his arms under her shoulders and pulled her upright, surprising all of us girls, not the least Larissa.

“Whaa...? Ohshiitt!” she cried out as he sat back on his haunches and thrust up into her. Now established in a vertical position, he moved his hands to her bountiful breasts, quickly finding her substantial nipples. “Ohhh!” she cried out in pleasure, and a few seconds later, “Ahhuhh!” She slipped all the way down upon his cock and shook in orgasm.

“UNGH!” Roscoe grunted, and we knew that he was cumming deep inside our formerly virginal friend as her orgasming pussy urged him to fill her with his seed.

We watched her face shift from pleasure to ecstasy as she felt his warm sperm fill her up while she continued to shake in orgasm.

“Fuuck...” Roscoe moaned as he emptied himself into the voluptuous young woman’s unprotected insides. Finally, he helped her lay down and then fell back. His dwindling cock slipped out, all glistening with cum.

Bella sashayed over to Roscoe and started to kiss him. I went to Larissa. “Hey, how you doin’?” I said, doing a terrible Joey from Friends impression.

She gave me a beatific smile. “I’ve never cum like that before. Orgasming while full of cock is way better than with fingers. And when he came...” She shook with an afterorgasm. “Mmm ... so warm...” She reached down, extracted a dollop of sperm that was escaping her coochie, and brought it to her mouth. “Yum...”

I looked over at Bella, who was now sucking on Roscoe’s cock. She pulled off and licked her lips. “It is kinda tasty, isn’t it?” Then she lowered her face and took it into her mouth again, making him groan.

“I’ma pee...” Larissa said, and headed to the bathroom, her gait a little unsteady.

I noticed a small puddle of semen where she had been laying. I glanced at Bella and Roscoe, but they seemed to be focusing entirely on each other, and so took a small amount of the pearly white substance onto my index finger. Fascinated, I rubbed it between my thumb and finger, and then after a moment’s consideration, put it into my mouth. It was salty but not bad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.