The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4:The First Home Runs

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4:The First Home Runs - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Early Sunday morning, Bella slipped away home to change for church. The rest of us ate the usual Sunday morning breakfast in our house: bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Afterward, Sue, Larissa, and I went down to the basement while Roscoe left to hang out with some of his friends.

“Smells weird down here,” Sulu said as she wrinkled her nose.

“It smells like pussy,” Larissa informed her.

“Shit.” I opened a window and went and got some air freshener, as well as some upholstery cleaner, and we spot-cleaned the couch. I hadn’t noticed how much of a mess they had actually made in the dim light the previous night.

We discussed what had happened, me feeling a bit left out, but it’s not like I could get my brother to do sexy stuff with me. I turned to Sue. “So what does it feel like to have your pussy licked?” Larissa leaned forward, also interested.

Sue smiled. “Oh, it’s awesome! Warm and wet, and it’s nothing like when you touch yourself, because you don’t know what he’s gonna do, so it’s a little like being tickled ... with his tongue ... does that make sense?”

Larissa nodded. “Yeah, like when he was fingering me, it’s so much better because it’s someone else.” She sighed.

After a while, my parents went out to the mall in the next town over, but Roscoe still wasn’t back. We expected Bella to arrive soon, since church was over, so we waited.

“OWW!”

That muffled cry had come from upstairs. We rushed up and scattered to find the source, but I had an inkling and opened Roscoe’s bedroom door. There, laying back on his bed, was a naked Bella, with a likewise naked Roscoe between her legs.

“Don’t move don’t move...” Bella was urging him, her arms around his chest and her feet planted onto the bed on either side of his hips, her toes splayed.

Larissa and Sue rushed up behind me and gasped at the sight, causing the entwined lovers to turn their heads in surprise.

“Um...” Roscoe ummed, but he stayed still, as Bella had requested.

Sue stared. “Is he INSIDE her?!”

We moved forward to get a better view. Sure enough, a couple inches of my brother’s cock had penetrated the formerly virginal young woman’s pussy.

Bella looked over at us. “We ... ugh ... got here at the same time, and since it was my turn ... unh ... I convinced him to take me to his room.”

Sue sat on the bed next to them. “And then to fuck you?”

Larissa sat on the opposite side. “They’re not fucking yet.”

Roscoe spoke up, “I tried my fingers, and then my tongue, but she said something was missing, so ... um, can I move now, Bella?”

She considered. “Yeah...?” Then she gasped as he pushed another inch inside of her. “Umn ... pull back a bit and try again, please.”

He did so, and when he pushed back into her, most of him slipped inside. I had pulled over my brother’s desk chair to get a better view of him deflowering my friend. “How do you feel, Bella?” I asked.

“Ummf ... soo full ... ohwoww...” she moaned as Roscoe carefully pulled back and pushed inside her again. This time all of him went in. “Huhh...”

“Can I go faster?” he asked. She nodded, and he picked up the pace.

“Now they’re fucking,” Larissa commented.

Roscoe was right in line with the tall girl’s B-cup breasts as he thrust, so he took one of her strawberry nipples into his mouth. “Ohm.”

She gasped and arched her back, pressing her boob harder into his mouth. “I ... I feel like I gotta pee again ... uhh ... uhh...”

“Don’t stop!” Sue advised her. “It’s probably the orgasm coming, like Larissa said last night.”

“Huhh ... uhuuh!” Bella’s whole body was shaking as Roscoe kept thrusting into her. “Ohh ... ohwoww ... woww...”

I had been paying so much attention to Bella’s first intercourse and possible orgasm that I hadn’t been tracking Roscoe’s. He was grunting and thrusting faster inside her.

“HUHHH!” Bella’s eyes opened wide and she opened her mouth in a scream. “AAHHHH!” At this point, her spasming pussy must have set Roscoe off.

“Unhh! Shiiiit!” he cried out as he slammed into her fast.

Then I realized the danger Bella was in. “Ros! Pull out!”

“NO DONNNN’T!” Bella’s long legs wrapped themselves about my brother as she rutted her pleasure-filled body up at him. “AAIIEEE!!” Her eyes went wide, her body shuddered as her back arched even more, and then she seemed to lose control of her extremities as her orgasm crested. “UHUHUHUH!”

Now freed of her powerless legs, Roscoe quickly pulled back, but he was already mid-cum. A spurt of his dangerous seed splattered right onto Bella’s splayed pussy lips.

Then the unexpected happened. She screamed again and her vagina seemed to explode, a watery blast arcing out and splashing onto Roscoe’s stomach and cock.

“What the fuck?” Sue and Larissa said at once.

Another spurt of Bella’s cum erupted, this time hitting his thighs, as she cried out one last time and then fell back onto the bed, seemingly unconscious.

“Did she just pee all over me?” Roscoe asked, looking horrified.

“So she DID need to pee!” Larissa said.

Sue moved forward to caress Bella’s face. “Bella? Sweetie?”

Larissa drew close. “It doesn’t smell like pee.”

I moved forward as well. “Bella?” She wasn’t responding. I turned to Roscoe. “How much did you cum in her?”

He looked sheepish. “Um ... most of it. She wouldn’t let me go ... you saw.”

I looked at the mess on his bed between him and Bella. I could see semen mixed in with a little bit of blood and the clear stuff that she had discharged. I hoped that meant that there wasn’t much left inside her. Still, any amount could knock her up!

Then I remembered something, and dashed from the room.

“June?” Sue called after me.

I rushed into the garage and rifled through some old boxes. I remembered before last Christmas, when I had been searching for where our parents might have hidden our presents, and instead I had found ... there they were! I grabbed one and headed back.

“Where did you go?” Sue asked as I came back in.

Bella was awake again, though she seemed bewildered. I twisted the plastic dial, popped out a pink pill, and handed it to her. “Here, Bella, swallow this.”

“What ... is it?” She asked as she regarded the small, circular tablet.

“Birth control. I found my Mom’s old stash last year, packed away. She doesn’t need them anymore because of her operation.”

Bella considered the pill. “I ... don’t know if I should. The bible says...”

I took her hand and moved it closer to her face. “The bible doesn’t say shit about birth control pills, Bella. My brother just put some of the stuff that makes babies inside of you, so if you don’t want to become a mother and fuck up your college plans, take it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.