The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3: Some Late Night Fun at the Sleepover

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Some Late Night Fun at the Sleepover - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“Can I sleep over tonight, June?” Sulu asked.

Larissa spoke up, “If she sleeps over, so do I!”

“Me too!” Bella added.

Phone calls were made, and all three girls got permission, though Bella said she had to leave before breakfast the next morning in order to have time to change for church.

“Okay, so tonight we’ll all head down to the basement after Mom and Dad go to bed, let’s say midnight?” I suggested. Roscoe and the other girls nodded. “And we have to be quiet, so no arguing!” The girls had been getting kinda competitive.

At the appointed hour, to the reassuring sound of my Dad snoring down the hall, all five of us quietly headed down to the basement, the farthest part of the house from my parents’ room. All of us were wearing just t-shirts and underwear, Roscoe a pair of boxers while the rest of us were in panties. I flicked on the lamp in the corner of the ‘rumpus room’, which gave us some mood lighting, and Roscoe sat on the old couch, quickly flanked by Larissa and Sue. Bella sat on the end, beside Sue, and I plopped myself into the old La-z-boy across from them.

Larissa spoke up, “Since Sue and Bella both got to climb into the shower with you, Roscoe, it’s my turn.”

He turned to her, his eyes drawn to the massive, braless boobs filling out her shirt. “Okay ... what do you want me to do?”

She brought her knees up and pulled off her panties, showing off her fuzzy dark muff and widening every other eye in the room. “You’re gonna make me cum.”

Roscoe froze like a deer caught in headlights. “Um ... how would I do that?”

She lifted her shirt up and off, revealing all of her voluptuous naked body. “Touch me down there.” She lay back into her corner of the couch and spread her legs. “C’mon...”

Roscoe’s eyes were locked between Larissa’s legs. When Sue and Bella had joined him in the shower, he hadn’t gotten a good look at what they had down there, him being a little distracted by having his cock sucked and stroked, and so he made sure to take in every inch of the tawny-skinned young woman’s private parts. He moved his fingers down to rub at the vertical slit just below her pubic hair.

“H-ahh...” she gasped. “Yeah...”

Emboldened, Roscoe moved himself closer. He slid one finger up and down her slit, and as I leaned forward myself, I could see her vaginal lips parting. Her pussy seemed to be different from mine, an ‘innie’ vs. my ‘outie’.

“Put it in,” Larissa moaned as she reached forward and pulled on his hand.

He carefully pushed his index finger inside and she sighed in pleasure. Once that digit was all the way inside her, he pulled back and pushed it in again.

“Hmm ... more...” she urged him breathily.

He continued to finger-fuck the wanton girl, and then she urged him to use his other hand on her clit. She had to direct him a little, but soon he was rubbing the small nub near the top of her opening.

Larissa lay back, her mouth open, and quietly moaned, “Yeeess ... Roscoooe...”

Sue moved forward and yanked Roscoe’s boxers down. It was a bit awkward due to him kneeling on the couch between Larissa’s thighs, but he rose up to assist. A moment later, his angry-looking erection was out. “I’m the only one that hasn’t made you cum,” the slim Asian hissed in his ear, and she reached around to start jacking his cock.

Roscoe grunted in pleasure and fingerbanged Larissa faster. We could all see that she was ramping up to her release, and within a couple of minutes she was there. We watched as she arched her back and moaned loudly.

I rushed forward to clamp my hand over her mouth before she woke the whole house, and as I turned, I got a direct, down-the-shaft view of my brother’s cock as Sue stroked him. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his erect member as her little hand slipped up and down it.

“UNGH!” Roscoe grunted, and my eyes went wide like saucers as his cock gushed white cum onto Larissa’s stomach. Distracted by his own orgasm, he stopped moving his fingers, but Larissa, needing to extend her cum, thrust her hips down at his hand. Roscoe’s next spurt went lower, hitting her pubic hair, and his final spurts glazed his fingers as my friend continued to fuck herself on them.

“No!” I half-yelled as I quickly shoved him back by his shoulders, dislodging his cum-covered digits.

Roscoe looked at me with confusion. This was so surreal! His still-hard cock was pointing right at me now, and I was feeling some confusion as well. I could sense that I was very wet between my legs after that display. I pointed down at Larissa’s wet pussy. “Um ... um ... sperm ... vagina ... bad.” Apparently I was Frankenstein’s monster now.

“My turn now?”

Roscoe and I turned to see Bella pulling her own panties off, revealing her trimmed red pubes. She lay back in her corner of the couch, though she kept her t-shirt on, her strawberry-sized nipples poking out the front of it.

He turned, tucked away his shrinking member, and moved between Bella’s long legs as Sue pushed me aside and moved between the meaty thighs of the nearly comatose Larissa.

“Sulu?” I asked.

“I wanna taste it,” she said, and dropped her face to Larissa’s stomach. As I watched, the small young woman slurped up my brother’s cum from her friend’s slightly rounded tummy. “Mm!” the Asian beauty hummed, and moved downward. I watched, fascinated, as she sucked up the white spend from Larissa’s pubic hair before licking around her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.