The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2: The Competition Continues...

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Competition Continues... - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

On Saturday, all of us Losers were back in my house. My parents had gone golfing, and usually drank at ‘The 19th Hole’ afterward, so we had hours to ... play.

I had already informed the girls that Roscoe hadn’t made his choice yet, so Bella pulled her t-shirt off, showing off her light blue push-up bra. “My turn today!” the tall redhead stated as she sat on my bed and we all admired her pale, unblemished skin, slim waist, and the cleavage peeking out from between her B-cup breasts. Roscoe sat behind her and began massaging her shoulders.

“Mmm...” she hummed.

Sue sidled up to me. “My nipples didn’t calm down for like an hour,” she whispered. “That’s never happened before, not even when I ... y’know...”

“I know,” I whispered back as I watched my brother’s hands move to Bella’s neck and she sighed. I had played with myself the previous night, thinking about how Roscoe had made Sulu practically pass out from pleasure. I fidgeted as I stood there watching him use those magic fingers on Bella. Soon, he was moving down her spine and her head was lolling in bliss.

Then he deftly unfastened Bella’s bra and her boobs spilled out. She squeaked and covered them with her hands, but Roscoe pressed himself to her back and kissed her neck as his arms snaked around her torso. Soon she dropped her hands as his found her breasts, and we could hear her breathing deepen.

I heard Sue sigh and looked over. Her arms were crossed, and her fingers were unconsciously caressing her nipples through her t-shirt. I looked over at Larissa sitting on the floor, her face rapt, staring at her friend having her tits massaged by my brother. She was less discreet, her fingers clearly tweaking her own nipples through her t-shirt and bra.

Bella gasped as Roscoe found her nipples, and she leaned back and turned her head to kiss him as he lightly pinched those strawberry-colored nips. After a bit, though, she pulled his hands away. “Stop, stop. It went from nice to kinda rough. Guess I can’t orgasm from my nipples like Sulu.” She grabbed her bra and t-shirt and then rose to join Sue and I.

“My turn then?” Larissa jumped up and pulled off her tight shirt. We gasped at the sight of her white, industrial-strength titsling as she replaced Bella on the bed. She turned her back to Roscoe and he began his usual massage routine, starting from her shoulders. As with Bella, after a bit he moved to her neck, then down her spine, and finally he unfastened Larissa’s bra.

I didn’t realize that we’d been holding our breath until we all let it out at once. Seeing Larissa in a bra was nothing compared to beholding the wave of unconstrained titflesh as it exploded out. As if in slow motion, those boobs expanded, reached their elastic limit, and then bounced back. We couldn’t take our eyes off of them as they bobbled about her chest.

“Jesus...” Roscoe murmured as he peered over Larissa’s shoulder.

She turned and kissed him, and his hands soon slipped around her prodigious chest to grab ... well, all of it ... just not all at once, of course, as that was impossible. Soon his fingers found her nipples and she kind of laughed into his mouth. I figured that they must have been ticklish.

Her nipples were very large and dark, with wide areolas. One day, her babies would be very well-fed. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Roscoe moaned into her mouth and we saw why: Larissa had moved one hand behind her to rub at his crotch.

Bella stiffened, and I thought that she was going to yell, ‘No fair!’, as Larissa had the previous day, but then she seemed to reconsider and sat back. Bella had upgraded the action from kissing to boobplay herself, so she had no leg to stand on.

“Mm! Mm!” Larissa moaned into Roscoe’s mouth, and I could hear him grunting as well.

Then Roscoe moaned into her mouth and thrust his crotch into her hand. Was he...? Yes he was! “Nng! Nnh!” he gasped as they continued to French. Finally, he let go of Larissa’s breasts and collapsed back onto the bed.

“Shit! We’ve lost,” Sue said. “She made him cum.”

“He had an orgasm?” Bella asked, craning her neck.

I could see a small dark stain blossoming in the crotch of Roscoe’s jeans. “Yep.”

Roscoe got up shakily, looking uncomfortable. “I need to shower.” He slipped around us and headed to his room, presumably for fresh underwear and pants.

Larissa lay back on my bed, her tits still out, and sighed.

I turned and considered Bella. The tall girl’s parents were Christian, her family always going to church on Sunday, and given that she didn’t even know what an orgasm was until yesterday, it seemed that she was very sheltered. “Do you ever masturbate?” I asked her.

She turned to me, her face reddening. “I think I know what you mean, but no, that’s a sin against God.”

“Well, no wonder you’ve never had an orgasm, sheesh.”

We heard the shower start up, and Larissa was fussing on the bed, trying to get her massive bra back on. I went and helped her. After a bit of contortion and elbow grease, her weapons of mass destruction were once again contained.

“Where’s Sulu and Bella?” she asked as she pulled her shirt back on. I turned ... we were the only ones left in the room.

We searched the house for the other girls, but they seemed to have left. We even checked the backyard, but it was empty. Larissa turned to me. “You don’t think they...” She pointed toward the sound of running water.

We quietly opened the bathroom door and saw Bella standing there, her butt leaning on the counter, one hand over her mouth and her thighs unconsciously rubbing against each other as she watched the shapes moving behind the translucent shower door. I craned my neck and saw a small, lithe form crouched in front of Roscoe’s masculine one. Two sets of clothes were on the floor of the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.