The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 11: Inevitability catches up to The Losers

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Inevitability catches up to The Losers - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

To summarize: I’m June, and to keep my twin brother Roscoe from getting asked out by a ‘barbie’, I suggested that he start dating one of the girls in our club, The Losers: Sue, or Sulu, a cute, short Chinese gymnast with a flat chest; Bella, a very tall, pretty redhead; and Larissa, a Native American with huge boobs but an acne problem. Roscoe and I are brown-haired and somewhat average, though my ass and his chest have started to fill out. We’re all 18, in case you were wondering.

In trying to convince Roscoe to choose one of them, the three girls, one at a time, did sexy stuff with him, finally resulting in all of them losing their virginities to him and also taking a load of his dangerous sperm inside their unprotected pussies. I saved the day, though, by giving each of them a birth control pill from my Mom’s old stash. None of us really knew how birth control pills worked, so you can see the problem. To make matters worse, I was fucking him now, too.


Roscoe actually joined me after we all went to bed, slipping under my covers as I lay there.

“Ros?” I asked blearily.

“Hey,” he replied as he snuggled up to my back, his hard cock slipping between my buttcheeks.

I woke up quickly. “Mom and Dad are in the next room!” I hissed.

“You’ll need to be quiet, then.” He lifted my top leg up, reminding me of the first time we had done it, and slipped his cock inside me. I had masturbated before falling asleep, so was still quite wet.

“Nng...” I moaned, and mashed my pillow into my face as Roscoe began to s-l-o-w-l-y thrust inside me. This way he wouldn’t make my bed creak, but it was both ecstasy and agony.

One of his hands moved up to caress my breasts, and soon he was tweaking my prominent nipples. My body was shaking with need, and I moved one hand down to thrum my clitoris. I was able to cum within a few minutes, and upon feeling my pussy grip his cock, Roscoe thrust into me and held himself still.

“Ohh, you’re sucking the cum out of me...” he moaned into my ear, and I felt my brother’s cock throb as another load of his dangerous swimmers burst inside me.

“NNG!” I cried out into my pillow as his incestuous seed was injected into my forbidden depths.

“I love you,” he whispered into my ear.

“I love youuu...” I moaned, and soon we fell asleep, his cock still inside me.


I woke up feeling fantastic, and figured it must have been the many orgasms I’d had over the previous day-and-a-half. I felt warmth on my back and sidled back into Roscoe’s body. His arm fell across mine and reflexively reached up to caress one of my breasts. I hummed in satisfaction.

Then my eyes flew open. It was light out! Roscoe was still in my bed! Our parents were home!

“Ros...” I whispered back to him forcefully. I looked over and confirmed that my door was closed. “ ... did you close your door last night?”

“Hm?”

“Your door! It’s morning!”

His head whipped up to behold the Sunday morning light as it peeked through my curtains. “Shit!”

“Did ... you ... close ... your ... door?” I hissed out through gritted teeth.

He concentrated, which looked a lot like he had smelled a fart. “I think so.”

“You’re sure?”

Knock knock knock!

I rolled onto my back and flipped the covers up. “Between my legs!” I whisperingly urged him.

He rolled into the missionary position and hugged me close as I pulled the covers back down over us, hoping that it was enough. “Hello?” I called out, hoping my parents wouldn’t open the door.

The door swung open and my Dad’s head poked in. “Morning, sleepyhead! Don’t let the day get away from you.” Then he turned and headed toward Roscoe’s door, which I could see was indeed closed.

“Dad!”

He turned back.

“I’ll wake Roscoe up.”

He smiled. “Okay, thanks, sweetie. Breakfast in thirty!” Then he headed back to the kitchen.

“Close the door, please!” I called out.

A moment later, and we were alone again. I relaxed back into my mattress and then moaned as Roscoe took one of my nipples into his mouth. I pushed the covers off. “No time!”

He stopped suckling. “But we have 30 minutes.” He reached down to rub between my legs, and I could see that his cock was already hard.

“Ohmigawd...” I moaned as he shifted to my other nipple. He slotted the head of that magnificent cock between my vaginal lips and thrust home, my body quickly producing lubrication to aid his efforts.

I came a few minutes before he grunted and filled my wanton body up with yet another batch of his incestuous sperm, setting off my second orgasm. I arched my body, moaning as my grasping insides pulled his seed deeper inside.

Afterward, Roscoe made sure that the coast was clear before slipping back across the hallway.

I lazily played with his semen as it slipped back out of me, and then frowned. I had forgotten to take a birth control pill after he made love to me the previous night! I had just fallen asleep with him inside me, his sperm soaking into my depths ... so dangerous! I quickly grabbed a pill from my hiding place and swallowed one down.


People at school seemed confused when they saw that Larissa was now hanging off of Roscoe’s arm instead of Sue, which I’m sure produced some interesting gossip, especially since Sue still seemed to be on friendly terms with him. As long as it was keeping the ‘barbies’ away, I didn’t care. Nobody was going to break up The Losers!

Bella griped at me that Roscoe didn’t choose her to be his girlfriend, but then I reminded her that she had dated Steve Bauer, while Larissa had never had a boyfriend before. Bella had to agree that it was Larissa’s turn.


Larissa’s acne completely cleared up over the next few weeks, and she became gorgeous, practically glowing when she smiled, which was often.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.