The Losers - Cover

The Losers

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10: The New Girlfriend Is Chosen

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: The New Girlfriend Is Chosen - A girl decides that her brother should date one of her friends...but which one?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Bella stood there, shocked. “Did you two ... fuck?”

The answer was obvious, with my mostly naked body impaled upon my brother’s still-hard cock in the basement La-z-boy. I quickly dismounted, gasping at the sudden feeling of loss as Roscoe’s penis vacated my pussy, and as I felt his cum start to slip out, my hand reflexively went down to keep it from escaping ... so as to not make a mess, of course.

Larissa turned to the tall girl. “It’s okay, Bella ... the bible talks about brothers and sisters having sex, doesn’t it?”

Bella considered. “Sarah and Abraham married, yeah, but they were only half-siblings.”

“Well, June and Roscoe aren’t getting married. All the incest laws are more about keeping them from having children together, and June’s going to take a birth control pill so it won’t be a problem.”

I pulled my panties back on to restrain my brother’s cum inside me, and pulled my blouse back down before collapsing into the couch cushions. “C’mon, Bella, have a seat here,” I urged her. After a moment she joined me.

Larissa noted that Roscoe’s cum-covered cock was still hard. “Who’s next, Sulu?” she asked.

Sue thought for a moment. “You ... Bella and I only got a ‘wow’, but he said your name as well.”

“Yes!” Larissa pulled her dress up and off before jumping into Roscoe’s lap on the La-z-boy, but physics is a harsh mistress, and the whole thing toppled back. “Whoa!” They were now laying partly on the floor, Roscoe’s butt having shifted to the back of the knocked-over chair, but she wasted no time getting him inside her. “Mmf! Mmf! Yeah...”

“Do you love him?” Bella quietly asked me.

I turned to her. “Of course! He’s my brother.”

“I mean ... love love.”

I realized that what I said next could send my friend fleeing from our lives, so I lied, “No, not like that; we’re just having fun.”

Bella thought for a moment. “Oh ... okay.” Then we returned our attention to my brother and our Native American friend as she rode him hard, still wearing her Doc Martens.

After a few minutes she moaned, “Yes ... yess ... yesss ... YES!” Then she held herself still and her mouth lolled open as she came.

“Fuuuck...” Roscoe moaned as he let loose his second load of cum deep inside the voluptuous girl.

“Ahh-haahh...” Larissa continued to shake as she felt my brother inseminate her nubile body. Then she fell to the side, still shaking.

“Your turn,” Sue advised Bella, and the tall girl’s eyes got wide. As if entranced, she got up and headed over to Roscoe as he lay there.

Sue sidled up to me. “You know, if I lick all of his cum out of you, there’ll be no chance of it making a baby, right?”

My nipples immediately got hard. “You think your tongue’s good enough to get it ALL out, Sulu?”

She licked her lips. “I’ll do my best.”

Roscoe’s cock was still hard from the pill that Larissa had brought. She said that it was originally designed to help with high blood pressure, but the company that made it quickly figured out that it could maintain a man’s erection for hours, so they were remarketing it for a new clientele and my brother’s member wasn’t going soft anytime soon. A few minutes later, Roscoe had Bella bent over against the wall as he sawed his cock into her while Sue ate me out. Larissa sat down next to us, her attention shifting back and forth from us to the fucking couple. Sue was able to get me to cum once before Larissa said, “My turn!” and took the smaller girl’s place. By the time Roscoe grunted and filled Bella’s pussy with his third load, making her cum hard, Larissa had pinched my boobs and nibbled my clit enough to set me off again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.