Avalanche - Cover

Avalanche

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Avalanche warning! Read at your own risk! Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Over Christmas break Nicole and Nils went skiing. The first two days were glorious. A hearty breakfast, a morning of skiing, and lovely lunch, and then an afternoon on the slopes. Drinks in the hotel bar. A shower at the upscale chalet. Some playful sex. A light dinner. And back at the chalet for more serious sex.

The third day temperatures turned hot. Avalanche warnings. No skiing.

“That’s okay,” Nils told Nicole. “Much as I love these mountains, I prefer your slopes.”

Nils spent the morning exploring Nicole’s curves and coves. The afternoon too. “You’re making me so hot,” Nicole cried out in the middle of a stand-up fuck. “Oh, you’re going to melt me.”

Nils held Nicole throughout her dizzying orgasm.

Still in Nils arms but now recovered, Nicole said, “But darling, you didn’t come that time.”

“The better to enjoy yours,” Nils said. “And besides, I may be just about cum’d out.”

Nicole gave Nils a frisky smile. “I do think you’ve got one more in you before bedtime.” Her fingers circled Nils’ cock. She stroked him with spine-tingling expertise.

Please Wait while image loads

“Don’t hold out,” she whispered. “Avalanche me.”

With a groan, Nils avalanched her. Jolt after jolt of ejaculate splattered Nicole’s belly.

The snow-white semen raced down the slope of Nicole’s belly, not stopping until Nicole’s erect clit was completely buried in creamy cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.