An Olde English Tale - Cover

An Olde English Tale

by Meteoguy

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Historical Sex Story: A young man's chance encounter with damsels in distress leads to a night of debauchery

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   First   Oral Sex   .

The traveller plodded along on a narrow, winding trail, astride his tired steed. It was late afternoon, and both animal and man desired an end to the long day’s journey.

It was the year 1855, well-nigh twenty years into Queen Victoria’s reign, a sunny Spring day, nightingales singing, insects humming, green hillocks ablaze with wildflowers. In short, a splendid day to be alive and roaming through the countryside in merry olde England.

He was a young man, barely out of his teens, lean, muscular and quite handsome, an air of self confidence, a favourite of the ladies and the envy of his male friends.

He rounded a corner and was suddenly presented with a most extraordinary sight - two young ladies in distress, clad in fine gowns and bonnets walking hurriedly towards him.

“Oh, kind sir,” the older, fair-haired beauty implored. “My sister and I are in a desperate situation. We have suffered a most tragic event and now find ourselves hopelessly lost! We would be forever in your debt if you would only guide us home.”

“Please, you must help us. Our father will provide you with a princely sum if we are delivered home safely,” the equally comely raven-haired girl pleaded.

“I will definitely assist you fine ladies in your dilemma. Let me begin by introducing myself. I am Robert Ainsley, son and sole heir to the Earl of Shaftesbury,” he said, doffing his hat and bowing deeply.

This was a barefaced lie with only a slight element of truth. He was the son of the stable master employed by the Earl!

“And whom do I find myself in the presence of?” he said, dismounting his horse.

“I am Evelyn and this is my younger sister Clare. We were travelling by carriage from Bath to Cheltenham when we were robbed at gunpoint by two highwaymen. We were forced to disembark. The ruffians were approaching us when our coachman shot one of them. The other one drew back, but we could hear more of them rustling in the bushes. We were so scared and ran into the woods. I do hope that Peter, our coachman is alright.”

“We kept on running, as we heard them calling and following us,” Clare continued. “After a while, it was quiet, and we assumed that they had given up. The woods seemed endless until we finally arrived at this trail. The mud and brambles have ruined our beautiful gowns,” she said tearfully. “I just want to go home.”

During this tale of woe, Robert was devising a devilish plan to take advantage of these poor, unfortunate girls. He would return them home safe, and sound but in the interim, these innocent nymphets would provide him with some entertainment!

“We have less than an hour of daylight, so it is impossible for me to return you home today. We must seek shelter before night descends. I passed a shepherd’s hut a short while ago. It is rundown and will need some repairs, but it will serve us well. There is also a pond to water my horse. Follow me and we will be there in a few minutes,” he said, remounting his horse.

Evelyn and Clare dutifully followed him. “Evelyn,’ said Clare. “I really like Robert and I’m convinced he is an honourable man.”

“I’m not so sure,” Evelyn replied. “But we do not have much choice. We must be on our guard in case he decides to ravage us.”

They arrived at the thatched hut. Robert unsaddled his horse, led it to the pond, and it drank profusely. He tethered it to a tree surrounded by abundant grass, and then they inspected the ramshackle dwelling.

“I will make some repairs to the roof, adding some straw. I am concerned by the look of the sky to the west. It looks rather ominous, and I fear that a storm is at hand. Evelyn and Clare, I want you to gather some dry wood for a fire.”

Night was fast advancing, as Robert finally managed to seal the roof. “If it rains, unless it is a deluge, we should stay dry.”

While he was employed in this task, the girls had discreetly taken care of their toilet needs, and then waded in the pond to wash and freshen up.

Robert rubbed a fire striker on a small piece of flint. The sparks ignited some straw, and then he added sticks and dry branches that the girls had collected. In short order, there was a considerable blaze that they huddled around for warmth. He reached into his saddlebag, pulled out a pot, and suspended it above the fire. When it boiled, he added some loose tea, steeped it, and then strained it into a pewter mug that they all shared. The rest of their meagre meal consisted of salt pork and biscuits.

The repast was over when there was a strong wind gust, accompanied by a distant roll of thunder. They hurried into the shelter, as the first fat raindrops began to fall. Robert closed the bundle of sticks that served as a door. It was surprisingly cosy inside with only a slight draught sifting through the walls. There was a considerable amount of dry straw on the ground, making it quite comfortable to lie on. Robert had removed a couple of blankets from the saddlebag to complete the bedmaking.

Evelyn and Clare waited to see where Robert chose to sleep. Then they selected a spot on the other side of the hut, thinking they would be safe there from his amorous advances.

Robert walked across and handed them one of the blankets. “This should help to keep the chill away.” It was now almost pitch black outside. He placed a candle in a small lantern, lit it, and placed it on the ground, away from the straw. Evelyn and Clare took off their gowns, unfastened and stepped out of their petticoats, leaving only their silk chemises and underthings. The glow from the lantern was weak, but Robert’s cock twitched and grew, observing them undressing. They lay down and huddled under the blanket for warmth.

Robert removed his trousers and waistcoat. He was left with a thin cotton undergarment that he knew, in spite of the dim light, clearly showed his engorged manhood. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Clare staring at him wide-eyed. He turned sideways to give her an even better view. He laid down and pulled the blanket over himself.

Suddenly, there was a brilliant flash of lightning and a split second later, a deafening peal of thunder, as rain pelted down on the roof. Clare came running over to Robert. “I’m so scared. Can you hold me until the storm is over? My father always comforts me, but he’s not here.”

Robert lifted the blanket, and she nestled in beside him, putting her arm around his chest.

“There, there child. Nothing to be afraid of,” he said, stroking her head, feeling her young bosom pressing against his side. He reached down, undid a couple of buttons, and unsheathed his hard and erect cock.

“Evelyn, you must come and join us. It is ever so pleasant lying next to Robert.”

“Clare, what would our parents say? This is most unladylike. However, I am shivering and as they say, ‘Any port in a storm.’ Robert you must not take advantage of us.”

She walked over, placed the second blanket over them, and settled in on the other side of Robert.

Robert was beside himself with pleasure. This was even more than he was lusting for. ’Thank the stars for the storm’ Evelyn had a more ample bosom, and it felt like soft pillows, as she pulled closer to him.

Clare was overcome with curiosity. She kept thinking of the bulge and was determined to find out what a man’s stiff member would feel like. How could this be done without Evelyn knowing? One day in the stable, she saw a stallion’s cock swelling. Fascinated, feeling a stirring in her loins, it grew to over a foot long. She was tempted to touch it but held back, fearing that one of the stable boys would see her. This was another opportunity that she wasn’t going to miss out on.

She moved her hand down Robert’s stomach and let it stay there for a moment. She held her breath, feeling more excited than she had ever felt in her life as she edged her hand a bit lower and then touched it. Robert looked at her, smiling to let her know that this was alright with him. She lightly clasped it around the base and then slowly moved up the shaft to the tip. It wasn’t as long or as thick as the stallion’s, but it was bigger than she expected, and it felt so warm to her touch. She moved her hand up and down a bit more, and Robert involuntarily gasped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.