The Coin of Destiny - Cover

The Coin of Destiny

Copyright© 2021 by littlefrog454

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High school senior Harry Lawson is gifted with the Coin of Destiny and gains great powers. His first act is to enslave his older sister. He then discovers the connection between the old Gods of Ancient Egypt and the Dark Powers.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Black Female   White Male  

The Coin was old, so old in fact that nobody alive today really knows where, or when, or even who, had first made it. There were many legends about the Coin whispered around the world. Legends that go back to the beginning of recorded time, Some said that every great historical world leader, both political and religious, (if there’s a difference) had held the Coin at one time or another throughout recorded history. There are even people that say the Coin was what made them great leaders. Also according to legend there was no way to hold onto the Coin though many have tried through the ages. Nor is there a way to predict where or even when it will show up next the legends went on to say.

No one knows the Coin’s original “true name”, for to know it’s “true name” is to have power over it. But one of the many names it went by originally was Charisma. What is charisma after all? It’s a Greek word invented in approximately 3000 BC meaning “favor” or “gift.”. Some define it as the personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure, a political leader, or a religious holly man, or even a saint. Or maybe just somebody with special magnetic charm or appeal.

Right or wrong. Good or bad. Black or white. Light or darkness. Goodness or evil. Just the flip sides of the same coin. Part of the legend of the Coin was that Jesus Christ himself was given the Coin in the wilderness to tempt him. Some scholars even today cannot agree whether he accepted the power or not. After all power is neither good nor bad, it’s how the power is used that defines if it’s good or evil.

Each time the Power is used by the owner of that Power he or she has the chance to exercise his or her free will. Well that’s the owner’s choice not those chosen by the Powers owner. Some regard the Coin as a gift from a benevolent god, other darker legends referred to it as “the Enslavement Coin”, and say it is a gift from a far darker god.

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.” ... Seneca the Younger

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” ... Abraham Lincoln


The Enslavement Coin

Harry turned the strange golden coin over in his hand then did a coin roll across his knuckles like his father had taught him. It’s a neat coin trick and never fails to impress chicks he always found. He still wasn’t sure just where he had picked it up on his wild night of bar hopping and dancing with Emma his latest girlfriend. They had been out with the other members of the Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority she had insisted on bringing along. Well at least they had taken their own cars and he only had Emma and her two roommates Gabrielle and Monique in his car to contend with.

If you really want to know how a 18 year old high school senior scored a hot 19 year old freshman college girl as his girlfriend you have to understand the college sports system and it’s sports recruitment practices. Wrestling in high school has 14 weight classes which dwindle down to 10 in college wrestling weight classes established by the NCAA. They are 125, 133, 141, 149, 157, 165, 174, 184, 197 and heavyweight (183 to 285). Harry was a hot property, he had just won state champion in two weight classes 141 and 149 and Emma was part of State U’s recruitment package. Her job was convincing Harry what a fun and friendly place State U was to go to.

Harry was six foot one, at 140 pounds, sandy brown hair, green eyes, and skinny but wide shouldered. Right at the moment he was a high school senior on the wrestling team. Emma was five foot eleven well over six foot in high heels. She weighed a little over 120 pounds, was 38-26-36, had dirty blond hair and sky blue eyes. Gabrielle and Monique were twins, but you would never guess it from looking at them side by side. Fraternal twins, which are also called dizygotic twins, are the result of two separate eggs being fertilized by two separate sperm. This can happen because the ovaries release two eggs and not just one.

Back in the 18th century somebody decided to divide humankind into three races, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. Today it’s a little better with White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander on the census form. That still doesn’t take into account all the genetic variables out there for good old Mother Nature to play around with.

Gabrielle and Monique Izmery derived their genes from a mother and father of Haiti heritage. Haiti is part of the island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean. In 1492 Christopher Columbus discovered it and it became known as the “Gateway to the New World”. First belonging to Spain, then France, it was also linked to the island of Tortuga off the northwest coast of Hispaniola. During the 17th century Tortuga was a stronghold of pirates operating throughout the Caribbean. Aristocrats of every nation on Earth along with slaves from every race on Earth went through the “melting pot” the island of Hispaniola had become and became mixed racially.

The Izmery family was predominantly filthy rich white Haiti elitist, that wisely liquidated their Haiti island holdings and quietly fled to Miami just before the 1991 coup that overthrew President Jean-Bertrand Aristide there. The girls and their parents still talk together in French, or what’s known as Haitian Creole. When they get excited Harry can barely understand them. A mulatto is the child born of a white and black union, there was much of that in both their mother’s and father’s family trees, but the family didn’t brag about it today.

Gabrielle, or Gabe, as she liked to be called, was the oldest twin. She was a 21 year old Sophomore at State U. She was just a mere five foot three, 110 pounds, 39-24-36, with long straight deep red almost Auburn colored hair, dark almond shaped blue eyes, wide flat cheekbones, deep mahogany red skin, and a cute little button nose. Most of the time her skin glistened like well oiled and polished mahogany wood. On the US census Gabrielle was listed as white Caucasian.

Monique on the other hand was as different from her twin as night from day. Obviously Monique was black, but her facial features were anything but stereotypical Negroid features. There was no wide nose, no dark brown eyes, no coarse black kinky hair. Ok, as the old saying goes; “a picture is worth a thousand words”. Imagine Brigitte Nielsen, the redheaded Danish actress that played Red Sonja in the movie of that name, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Standing at six foot even, 130 pounds, 35-29-36, dark cobalt blue eyes, generous full puffy lips, a long thin straight narrow nose, and long slightly curly platinum blond hair, even her eyebrows. Yes, you heard me right, natural long slightly curly platinum blond hair. Now color her whole body deep black, black so black it’s almost blue, black like well oiled and polished Brazilian Ebony wood. And realize she grew up in a culture, not America, ha, ha, that was more conscious of that skin color than Buba in Alabama. Suffice it to say Queen Monique did not play well with others, ha, ha.

Gabrielle and Monique were inseparable in everything but dates. Whereas Gabe defined herself as a slut, admitting to sometimes putting out on the first date, Queen Monique was a very outspoken advocate about saving her virginity for that special man that would be romantic “love at first sight”. A white knight that would sweep her off her feet. One thing was certain though, hurt Gabe and Queen Monique would beat you to a bloody pulp. Like Brigitte Nielsen herself Monique was into body building and marital arts.

Anyway back to the Coin Harry found. It looked old and certainly felt heavy and odd in his hand. He first remembered noticing it when he emptied out the change from his pockets the morning after. It was about the size of a quater, and the surface was rough and pitted, with symbols or letters stamped deeply into it but unreadable, or should I say unrecognizable. The only real thing he could quite make out on the Coin was a stylized Aries the Ram’s head with the curly horns, the first sign of the Zodiac for the month of January. His birth sign.

Only the faint outline of the Ram’s head could be faintly seen on both sides of the coin, but no matter at what angle Harry held it up to the light he couldn’t make out what the writing was. He wasn’t sure just how old it was, but it didn’t look like any coin he’d ever seen or heard of. Even the random foreign coins he got sometimes as change at the bars at the bay had more definition. But it was gold, or at least a gold alloy by it’s look and feel.

Maybe he would try looking it up on the Internet later he thought to himself as he returned it to his pocket as he finished dressing. Right now he was a little bit irritated that his older sister would be home today from college. She’d been away at college, living mostly in the college dorms, for the last three years. She always made it a point when she came home visiting on holidays to bring it up to their parents that he hadn’t done anything about following her to college, or getting a real job yet. He was almost set to graduate high school and he hadn’t chosen a college or career yet. All he had done was bounce from one dead end part-time job to another according to her. He didn’t really know what her problem was. Mom and Dad weren’t pressuring him to chose or get out of the house. Sure he still lived at home, but he always had pocket money without having to ask Dad, a cool car, and a girlfriend when he wanted one. Life was good just the way it was, and he was in no hurry to change that.

It wasn’t like Dorothy was trying to be mean about it, well he felt that way in his heart at least, but it sure felt that way sometimes. No, she was just trying to goad him into living up to his potential, or something like that, but it still felt like a kick in the teeth anyway. He had to admit to himself at least that it was mostly because he did feel a bit of a loser because he couldn’t decide on a life course. Sure he had a decent grade point average and good scores on the ACT and SAT. Scores good enough to get him into a decent college. And there was no problem with the money Mom and Dad had funded a college education fund for him and Dorothy years ago so the money was there. It was just that it didn’t feel right somehow.

It didn’t make it any easier that Dorothy was a decent big sister otherwise. Hell, he had always liked hanging out with her even if she was three years older than him. Truth to be told she was his first major crush when he first hit puberty at 11 and discovered the wonders of having a dick and what sex was. At the time Dorothy was 14 and already had a nice set of knockers on her. He knew from spying on her in the bathroom. Luckily she never knew ... well she never said anything anyway. Right now she had matured into a younger image of their mother, maybe an inch or too taller. Five foot eleven, 120 pounds, 38-25-36, wavy brunet hair, and sparkling emerald green eyes. It was nice that she still made time for him when she was home visiting.

Right now Dorothy was home for the Christmas holidays, and was between boyfriends. Well really he had eavesdropped on her and Mom chatting about her boyfriend cheating on her and her dumping him. She even seemed to have lost contact with her old girlfriends, so she was hanging around the house with Harry right now. At the moment their Mom and Dad were gone to stay the weekend with Dad’s mom and dad and then they planned to swing by Mom’s mom and dad’s place on the way back. They had asked Dorothy and Harry to come too, but they had both begged off this year. So Mom and Dad were not expected to make it back before next Friday at the earliest.

“So what’s up for tonight Sis? Horror, hobbits, or Hooterville?” Harry called out just as Dorothy bounced into the living room with a giant tub of hot buttered popcorn in her hand.

“Where’s mine Sis?” Harry asked on seeing and smelling the popcorn.

“Get your own little brother, I’m not your nurse maid, and what was you saying about hooters?” She spouted off hotly.

“Hooterville USA Sis. Not Hooters the restraint string Sis,.” Harry answered her.

“Oh.” She said and seemed somewhat pacified.

“Why big sister did you think I was talking about those other hooters?” Harry asked preparing to duck if she threw something.

“Little brother is getting too big for his britches.” Was all she came back at him with this time.

Harry had to keep himself from actually leering as she had flounced by and plopped down on the couch in front of him. Dorothy had really filled out nicely in the last couple of years. She’d always been a looker in high school as a cheerleader. By the time she was 15 she already had a nice rack. but now that rack was stunning. Now dressed in a pair of low riser cutoff jeans that left her pierced belly button exposed and an overlarge Tigers T-shirt that managed to fall off one shoulder enough to almost expose the nipple of her large right breast that was making a noticeable dent in the thin cloth of the T-shirt she was hot. She definitely had to know her little brother would be checking her out in that outfit Harry reasoned. It didn’t hurt either that she was wearing her long and loose Auburn hair over her shoulders tonight. If she hadn’t been his sister, he’d have made his move on her long ago he said to himself again for the millionth time.

With that he turned his attention from her to picking out a movie to watch. She was always a bit of a horror, blood, and gore, junkie and there were a couple of new movies out that neither of them had caught up with. He brought up the first one that interested him so she could check it out. It was a standard teen slasher flick, but the monster was supposed to be some kind of physic torture demon that would make the teens kill each other in interesting ways. The reviews said the gore was over the top, but he could handle it he told himself.

“Oooh. This one looks good. Sure you can take that much blood little brother?” Dorothy smiled over at Harry wickedly. She had always seemed immune to blood and gore, and she loved it when the monsters got into the victims heads and made them do wicked things. Harry himself was always squeamish, but he didn’t want to wimp out in front of his big sister.

“I can if you can Sis.” He stated confidently as he sat down beside her on the coach. Soon unconsciously he found his hand in his pant’s pocket fingering the Coin. It felt warm to his touch now, but that was probably only because he kept rubbing it absently he thought to himself. Soon he found himself ignoring the movie and just looking over at his big sister. Watching as she munched a handful of popcorn while she watched the movie. She just looked so damn hot he thought to himself. Usually he could shake off dark thoughts like these, but tonight for some reason they just seemed to hang there inside him and become that much hotter. He could feel something was off, something was sliding out of control like a runaway fright train with no brakes, but he was powerless to stop it ... even if he wanted to.

“Kiss me.” Harry suddenly found himself saying out loud to his sister. For a moment he couldn’t believe he had actually voiced it. Dorothy paused to look over at him her face showing surprised shock too. This wasn’t something she’d ever expect to come from him. Then just as surprisingly she slid over and before he could move she planted her firm plump red lips on his, surprising even herself. She didn’t stop with just a quick peck on the cheek either, she pressed in giving him a passionate kiss. The kiss he found himself wishing for from her.

Harry in that deeply repressed part of his brain realized he had wanted this kiss for a long time. Her tongue teased at his lips seeking entrance, then pushed past his teeth into his mouth where she seemingly tried to tickle his tonsils with her amazingly flexible tongue. At that point Harry stopped thinking about anything beyond the fact that he was French kissing his incredibly hot stacked big sister.

They lingered like that for moments until some sound or noise from the still playing movie seemed to break the spell. Harry fell back on the coach gulping in air as Dorothy pulled back and sat up blinking rapidly as if in some kind of shock herself.

“Why did I just...” Dorothy started then shook her head and looked at Harry accusingly.

“Why did you...” She tried to start again and quit.

“I ... I ... I don’t know...” Harry said, and shook his head as well. It wasn’t that he hadn’t ... didn’t want it. Hell, he readily admitted to himself he had wanted it. It had been exactly what he’d wanted to do to her for years, but he knew it was wrong and had kept those feelings in check for years. He felt something warm in his hand, and realized he was still holding onto the Coin and it was out of his pocket now. He held it out to look at it, and realized it was faintly glowing now. Just barely, but he could now see something, a strange image seemed to be lit up within the coin itself. Looking at it closer he recognized the stylized Aries the Ram’s head, the first sign of the Zodiac, but now he realized the head on the Coin wasn’t an animal’s head at all, it was a male human head with short curled horns. As he looked closer he suddenly recalled his one chapter of Ancient Egyptian History in high school, and the 2016 movie Gods of Egypt. The picture in the Coin was Ra, or Amun, or Amun Ra, the ancient chief Egyptian god who became associated with the ram and sometimes had small curved ram’s horns,

“What is that?” Dorothy demanded as she stretched out and reached for it, but Harry pulled it back instinctively.

“Stop!” He said, and Dorothy instantly froze still reaching. Her hand still hanging in mid air, her whole body still stretched out and frozen now, but twitching and still reaching for the Coin. Harry looked at her and found himself lost for a moment not sure what was going on, or what to do. But once he realized the power he had wicked thoughts started to stir and brew inside his young male brain.

“Now, you can move again Dorothy, but don’t try to ever take the Coin.” Harry watched as Dorothy unfroze, then pulled back her hand and looked at him with a growing sense of unease in her troubled green eyes.

“What the Hell Harry? What is that damn thing?” Dorothy sputtered as she sat back away from Harry and the now glowing and pulsating Coin in his hand. It wasn’t hard to figure out that the now pulsating glowing Coin had some kind of power. She started to slowly move away from Harry and the Coin.

“I don’t know, but it was in my change this morning Sis.” Harry answered her honestly. Somehow, the Coin had power, and Harry felt that power surging through him at the moment. His hot sexy sister was right here, and he’d gotten her to kiss him with it’s power. Now, he wasn’t sure he wanted to stop with just a kiss.

“Maybe you should put it away Harry.” One part of Dorothy said hoping that he’d listen to her. That part of her didn’t like where this was going. Of course that other part of her, the dangerous part, realized she had just kissed her little brother and found she liked it. It had thrilled her in fact. Though she hated to admit it, the sudden feeling of losing control had actually excited her. She’d always been a “good girl”, and even now in college, she’d had trouble just letting go to enjoy things. Right here was a temptation, a way to release that control and it frightened and thrilled her at the same time.

“I liked that kiss Dorothy.” Harry said, as he looked at her in a different way now. In a very UN-brotherly way Dorothy sensed. She could feel his desire building. Feelings he’d kept in check for so long were breaking free and starting to overwhelm him. They had the house to themselves for the next few days, and Dorothy couldn’t say no he sensed on some level of his young overactive brain.

“Harry, please...” Dorothy whimpered now as she watched him lift up the glowing Coin again. A part of her honestly thought about running, but that part of her somehow knew she’d never make it out of the room in time. The other part of her felt her pussy beginning to quiver as her own desires burned brighter inside her. That part of her desired to let go, to be controlled by a strong man. It was all so hot she admitted to herself. That it was her own little brother that was going to do it only made it so much hotter and better at the same time. After all incest was that final, wicked taboo to cross she knew. If she could be tempted to break that taboo there would be no depth of depravity she would be safe from.

“Wouldn’t you like more big sister?” He asked staring deeply into her eyes. His gaze seemed to burn into her very soul. Dorothy quaked as she felt a surge of electrical tension in the air like the static electricity before a building thunderstorm was about to strike. This was so wrong her inner “good girl” cried, and yet she had to answer him truthfully. She didn’t want to, it was too embarrassing, too honest, too damn humiliating. But the power of the Coin was forcing her to be honest and answer his question.

“Yes...” She said and nodded, fighting to keep from blurting out the rest of what she was feeling. She didn’t want to admit more of her feelings to her younger brother Harry, but the strain of holding it back was killing her. She blushed deeply aching for what was coming next. How, could she feel like this? Her pussy was melting, her breasts ached to be touched and fondled by Harry. It was so terribly wrong, but so horribly right too, her confused mind said to her melting traitorous cunt.

“Do you know that I used to spy on you in the bathroom Sis. I loved to watch you wash your boobs in the sink and then oil them down with that bag balm stuff Mom got you when you was a cheerleader in high school.” Harry told her.

“Yessss little brother I knew. Even with the tight sports bra I was wearing the cheer practice would leave my breasts bruised and aching. Did you really think I never saw the door open little brother. Some times I imagined it was you fondling my breasts ... milking my utters ... didn’t you see me playing with my nipples?” Dorothy panted.

“Show me your tits Sis.” Harry pushed his will forward. He felt so crude saying it out loud, but the power was intoxicating. His lust was overwhelming everything else, and he couldn’t help himself now. He had to have her. He pushed back all the voices telling him that this was wrong and watched as his older sister Dorothy wavered in front of him.

Dorothy heard his command as she looked at him. One part of her wanted to plead with him to stop, but the other was thanking him at the same time. She’d never been so conflicted as she felt now as her hands moved to the hem of her T-shirt. This was bad, and yet part of her wanted it. She panted, trying to hold herself together, to regain some control, but it was too hard and she finally gave in. The part of her that wanted this took full control. Whatever this power Harry had was, it was driving her towards what she desired too. How could she fight it? Did she even want to try she had to ask herself?

Harry watched as she slowly pulled her T-shirt up. First, she was just revealing her smooth flat stomach, but then inch by inch she continued until he could see the bottom of her breast come into view. He just stood there watching as she followed through with his command. Dorothy blushed even deeper as she pulled her shirt over her head. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, showing off her breasts for him, but it wasn’t the end. She then reached both hands up and cupped her breasts for her little brother’s inspection. She even found herself thrusting them out further, which shocked her on some level still.

Dorothy shuddered. She’d never felt like this before, never imagined in her wildest dream that she’d be showing off her breasts to her little brother. Everything about this was, so wrong, so ... so ... so surreal. Harry shouldn’t have asked her to do this, and even more, he shouldn’t be making her so damn hot while actually doing it. She looked at him, not sure if she should be frightened, or eager, for what she knew came next.

“Amazing Sis, now the rest.” Harry directed her. There was still a part of him that couldn’t believe she was actually doing what he asked. His hot older sister was already topless, and it was taking all his self-control not to just to plunge forward and ... and ... and just rape her. Just hold her down and start stroking in and out of her. But the barely in control part of him wanted to draw this out as long as he could. To savor the moment in his memory forever.

Dorothy finally nodded acceptance. He’d commanded her, and she couldn’t summon enough will to say no. She had to obey, it didn’t matter if she wanted to or not she finally accepted. With that acceptance it became easier now. With that she reached down to unbuckle her jeans. She now found herself sliding into the pleasure of submitting to him she found. That accepting part of her brain was already telling her she’d gone this far, broken enough of the established rules, why not break the rest. The taboo part just made her hotter she found now.

Harry watched with rapt attention as his older sister shimmied out of her hip hugger cutoffs then leaned over to pull off her socks and shoes. Her breasts dangled freely as she pulled them off and then stood back up again. She was now wearing only a pair of sheer white panties. Harry smiled knowing what came next.

“Are you wet big sister?” He asked as she stood there almost completely naked before him. He wanted to reach out and touch her so bad, but this was something special, a moment he didn’t want to rush.

“Yesss ... yessss...” Dorothy blushed an even deeper red, but answered. Everything was so humiliating, Harry was leering at her, making her do this somehow, and yet ... yet she had never been so aroused ... so turned on before. Even if she was free of his power right now, she wasn’t entirely sure she’d even try to escape.

“Show me.” He ordered. The Coin was glowing so brightly now it should be burning his hand he felt, but it wasn’t. The power was intense, coursing through his entire body like a runaway fright train, and he knew instinctually that she couldn’t resist him now. His cock ached to ravish her.

The part of Dorothy that sought surrender fought down the urge to resist. She needed this it said. She didn’t know why, but every time she surrendered more to his will, she felt even better ... even hotter. She had to go through with it. The part of her that cried out to resist, that begged her to run away, was washed away in the flood of pleasure as she turned around to spread her legs and then pull her panties down. Rolling them over her shapely round ass she let them fall down her legs to the floor at her feet. She was completely naked before her little brother now and felt so free.

“God, I’m so wet...” Dorothy whimpered out loud and at the same time reached between her legs with one hand and spread open the lips of her inflamed pussy to show Harry her dripping wet folds. She’d never been so bold before, but here she was wantonly exposing herself to her younger brother completely.

Harry felt his cock throbbing at the sight of her wide open inviting pussy. He’d never seen a display like this outside of Internet porn, and it was his own older sister doing it. Her neatly trimmed pussy was on full display right in front of him. At the same time he could smell her arousal, and it drove him even wilder. Watching her fingers playing with her slit was just the icing on the cake he knew.

He didn’t ... couldn’t wait now, and undressed with reckless speed. Dorothy heard his clothes falling to the floor, knowing what was about to happen, and reveling in it. She knew it was wrong yet she was stuck in place, unable to run, or escape. She shuddered, excited beyond belief, but at the same time wondering how she could so easily be giving in to this? He was going to fuck her. Her little brother was going to fill her wanton pussy with his large cock, and there was nothing she was going to do to stop him.

Harry turned her around and stepped forward. Grabbing onto her hips as she stood in front of him. His cock poised to strike he pulled her toward him until the length of his hardness was pressed against the hot wetness of her pussy lips. He ground himself against her entrance for a moment, until she let slip a feminine moan of pleasure.

“Do you want this Sis?” He demanded as he slid his manhood up and down her hot wet slit for emphasis. Harry had never been so hard before. Her scent was intoxicating, and the feeling of her soft, smooth skin under his manhood was luxurious. He had never wanted anything more than to complete this moment with his enthralled big sister. To make her completely his.

Dorothy squirmed under his touch. The feeling of his cock against her entrance almost brought her to a moment of clarity, but it faded quickly as his penis rubbed against her hot wet folds. She was ready, ready to fuck her little brother, ready to do the unspeakable. The very wickedness of it made it perfect. She shoved her own hips forward to grind against his manhood and whimpered from the forbidden need in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.