Remedy - Cover

Remedy

by Charles Jeffries

Copyright© 2021 by Charles Jeffries

Flash Sex Story: When you can't sleep, turn to the home remedy that's better than any drug, trusted for hundreds of years... a piece of flash fiction for the 2021 BSFSF event.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   .

2:30am, and I’m nowhere near asleep. On the other side of the bed, her breathing is soft and even, leg thrown over a pillow facing away from me. I’m struck with need, and there’s just enough room for me to reach between her legs and gently stroke her. Softly, so she doesn’t wake up, but enough to make her damp. Her lips open as I press a bit more firmly. Teasing her makes me so hard, not that I need the help.

I dip my finger into her, and she gasps and rolls back towards me. I snuggle closer, lining myself up and bringing my hand up so she can smell her own arousal. I feel her breath as her mouth opens, and a soft moan escapes her lips. All at once, I plunge my cock into her and cover her mouth with my hand. Her cunt clenches around me in surprise and she groans, and I’m at my peak so quickly I can’t stand it. The first splash of my come sets her off, and we’re both left panting.

“Thank you, sir,” she says, as we both drift off to unconsciousness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.