Not Yet a Woman, But No Longer a Man - Cover

Not Yet a Woman, But No Longer a Man

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

True Sex Story: This is my shortest story yet. I wanted to share how my life was changed due to women and their playful use of female hormone products. I’m a 66 year old man now, with breasts. They were obtained as a result of my wife’s, and her lesbian lover's secret use of hormones to feminize me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports   Hairy   .

It started with her friend Terri! Terri is ... I mean was a nurse. She worked in and around the hospitals in various areas. She also was in the Air National Guard. Both of these work locations made it very easy for Terri to get various hormones like birth control meds and supplements.

Susan and Terri became friends due to her husband and I working together. As most wives they shared complaints and concerns with each other quite openly. Terri was in the worse shape as she and her husband was going through a divorce. So she would come over and spend hours crying on Susan’s shoulder. Many times she would come over in the middle of the night after that had a bad fight. I, as the good husband would answer the front door letting her in. She would head right into our bedroom and then would crawl into bed with Susan. I would then have to sleep on the couch. Over time, since Susan and I slept naked, Terri would strip and crawl into bed naked with Susan. As they hugged and touched ... sex came into play quite easily. I could hear Terri telling Susan to go down on her to lick and eat out her hairy pussy! I saw Terri nude many times after. The fact that Terry was black made it even more interesting I guess. She for sure had a different back ground than either Susan or I. And her values seemed a little strange. She would speak terrible things about her husband and being telling Susan that all men were bad ... very bed! The more Terri had sex with Susan, the less I had access to my wife. Of course I would complain about this and that caused fights between us.

Terri would also play little games with me. Every time she would go pee she would tell me to stand there and watch her. The sound of her pee coming out of her pussy and the hitting the toilet water soon became enticing to me. It became us a draw to me I finally asked Terri if I could knell down between her legs. In this position I was finally able to push in and catch a lot of her pee in my mouth. I can still remember hearing Terri laughing at me ... saying I was becoming her little toilet!

After Susan and I would fight over how Terri was around so much, she shared these fights with Terri, and as that made her feel threatened, Terri took the position that Susan needed to put me in my place! Discussions quickly lead to Terri telling Susan that some female hormones would calm me down quickly.

It started out with birth control pills provided by Terri. Susan started slipping one into each day of my pill containers since I never checked them after I made them. Before long Susan started putting two birth control pills my pill container to help me along even more! This started around when I was 45 and continued until I was 58 or so, which aligned with Terri retiring from her work place.

Terri also told Susan to see her gynecologist and tell her that it was “hurting” when we made love which would cause the doctor to grant her a new prescription for a vaginal cream that contained estrogen. Susan did speak with her doctor and continues to get a prescription for the vaginal cream still today.

The interesting thing is how Susan started using this vaginal cream! First she would use it instead of KY Jelly telling me that she received two benefits from it. First it helps her not HURT from sex and it still helps me slide in and out of her pussy. While both of these statements were true, the estrogen was also being absorbed through my penis during sex. And if that wasn’t bad enough, we had, for ever had, practiced me going down on Susan after we had sex and ate her out licking up all the cum that I had put inside of her pussy. It first I told her it tasted strange but Susan convinced me that anything prescribed by a doctor couldn’t hurt anyone or they wouldn’t prescribe it! So now I was also eating up the vaginal cream with estrogen she had pushing into her pussy with the plastic insertion tube provided with the prescription.

Next came an interesting thing Terri also told Susan to start doing. Susan started inserting a finger in my asshole while she was giving me a blowjob! I couldn’t and didn’t complain because it felt so good ... but of course he fingers were coated with the vaginal cream with estrogen! Over time Susan started using two and then three fingers in my asshole which felt even better! Next Terri told Susan to purchase a small strap on dong and said she really would enjoy getting to fuck me with it because the strap on had a small back facing piece that fit into her pussy! I told Susan that would be ok and please do especially since she would be able to enjoy then dong that would be fucking her too! Of course Susan would use her vaginal cream with estrogen as a lube to insert into me (with her handy little plastic applicator) and to lube up the strap on. Wow did this feel best of all! I had never been taken or fucked up my ass and having it done by the woman that I loved was the best! I told Susan I really, really enjoyed her fucking me, so she made sure we did this 2 or 3 times a week.

By the time I turned 48 or so, we both had noticed that my erections were not nearly as hard as they used to be! And the amount of cum I was producing was much less than that of younger years. By the time I turned 50 my penis was at best 2” long hard and very little cum was coming out at all! Most notably was that my penis was all but hiding inside my body when it was soft! It wasn’t like I had foreskin to hide my penis, no I was cut, but all that was sticking out was the small head of my penis; and that was not that frequent!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.