Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Lizzy’s’ house

Harborton Washington

Monday afternoon

Lizzy pulled her little blue Ford Fiesta into the driveway of her ranch style brick house situated a couple of miles outside of town. She grabbed her backpack from the front seat and walked briskly up the stone walkway to the front entrance. As she unlocked the door to an empty house she remembered that her dad was gone again on a business trip. He worked for a large biochem company based in Seattle and spent much of the month traveling.

She dropped her backpack on the couch, kicked off her sneakers on the way to the kitchen where she pulled a juice out of the fridge. Lizzy debated with herself on the best way to approach the conversation that knew she had to have about what had happened today. Lizzy went back to the living room and flopped on the couch with a sigh and pulled out her phone to call Carol.

Carol was her friend, her mentor and (Lizzy thought) her wanna be step mom. Carol was also a Molecular Biologist working as a researcher at Evergreen State College just a few miles away. She had known Lizzy and her dad for most of Lizzy’s life and had been there for both of them when Lizzy’s mom died from cancer 6 years earlier. Carol had worked closely with both her mom and her dad at a previous job and they stayed in touch. When Lizzy’s mom passed Carol stepped up to help out. She was Lizzy’s only real ‘girl’ friend and the one who had gotten her through many stages of her girlhood. Lizzy was not going to be sharing with Carol about her first real kiss though!

“Hey Carol!” Lizzy chirped as Carol picked up.

“Hi Elizabeth! I was just about to call you. Is everything okay?” Carol replied. Try as she might Lizzy had never been able to get Carol to call her ‘Lizzy’.

“Yeah everything is great, I have some questions and something I hope you can help me with”.

“Sure, I was planning on dropping by with some pizza tonight any way if that’s okay?” Carol often stopped by to check on Lizzy when her dad was traveling.

“Better than okay, that sounds great!” Lizzy hated to cook and hated to cook just for herself even more.

“Okay see you about 6 then!”

“Awesome! See you soon Auntie Carol!” Lizzy smiled into the phone as she hung up. She really loved Carol and she knew that Carol liked being ‘Auntie’, although Lizzy had suspicions that Carol would also love being called ‘Mom’ someday. She had her doubts about her dad getting his head out of his backside long enough to make that happen though. He completely came apart after Lizzy’s mom died. Lizzy had feared that she was going to lose him as well. Luckily, he pulled himself together enough to manage most things, but not enough to be there as much as Lizzy needed him. Lizzy felt a little guilty about thinking this, but she knew it was true.

With a sigh Lizzy dropped her phone and sagged back into the cushions. How the heck is she going to get Carol to take her seriously? I’m probably going to have to show her, Lizzy thought. She wondered if the “Ben” effect would hit her as well. She really didn’t want to share Ben’s smell with anyone but there was no other way.

“Oh crap what if it doesn’t affect her?” Lizzy said out loud. That would mean that either her or Ben or both of them were loony. No. It’s just not possible that the ‘Ben effect’ would have no impact at all. Lizzy knew the way she felt that morning was real. In fact, she still tingled from it, and all day she had these unexplained urges to rub her thighs together whenever she thought of Ben. Her small nipples would also crinkle up and become so sensitive it was almost painful to feel them against the inside of her bra.

She didn’t understand what was happening to her exactly, she had never felt anything like this. It’s true though that she had had a crush on Ben for years. In fact Ben was her hero, although Ben probably didn’t even remember why that was. It had happened when she was still in Jr. High. It was such a horrible, embarrassing day and Ben had been the only bright spot in it when he had come across her crying alone behind the football field during his lunch time run. She closed her eyes and remembered the first time she had met Ben.


3 years earlier

Football field Harborton Junior High School

Harborton Washington

Lizzy was completely destroyed. What was happening to her and why now?

She had been walking between classes when a sudden warm flow had started between her thighs drenching the crotch of her jeans in a dark stain. She panicked and fled out the door onto the football field that was situated between the high school and the junior high. She collapsed behind the deserted bleachers and broke out into heaving sobs. As she sat crying, she was hoping beyond hope that none of her idiotic tormenters had seen her flee or why she fled, but they must have she thought.

Lizzie was a very intelligent girl about most things and she ‘knew’ objectively what was happening but it didn’t help how she felt. She was terrified and ashamed of her body and to top it off she was already being bullied about her appearance. They called her ‘stick’ and ‘fugly’ and even worse. If any of her bullies saw her condition now, she was in for years of torture.

“Hi sweetie are you okay?” A soft voice came out of nowhere.

Startled, Lizzy’s head flew up, to see kind brown eyes set deeply in a tanned face looking down on her. “Yes ... nnnoooo!” Lizzy sobbed out.

“It’s going to be okay. I’m Ben, I teach at the high school. I was running by when I heard you. I don’t know what the problem is but I bet together we can work it out.” he said with a gentle smile that deepened the crinkled lines around his eyes.

“You can’t help, no one can! I’m an ugly skinny idiot with stupid clothes and a bad haircut that no one likes and ... and ... and ... and.” Lizzy started sobbing again. “And now I’m bleeding all over myself!”

“Hmmm that’s not what it looks like to me. I see a beautiful princess who is having a really rough day and who is temporarily inconvenienced.” Ben said formally with a small bow and a hand flourish.

“I’m almost 13, not 6! I know I’m not a princess” Lizzy huffed, but couldn’t help herself and gave Ben a tiny smile.

“I think princess is a state of mind, and you are a true princess. In the very best way of course!” Ben said with the most serious face he could manage.

“Princess or not, I have blood all over myself and I know that they will never stop laughing at me if they see me like this!” Lizzy started sobbing again.

Ben considered the situation for a moment, “I have an idea, if you will trust me” Ben said with a twinkle.

Lizzy studied him intensely, her light brown eyes focused on his dark ones. Somehow she knew that this kind older man could be trusted. “Yes, I think so.” She said tentatively.

Ben bent down, “Here’s what we’ll do. We are going to pretend that you fell and hurt your knee. I will carry you into the nurses office, that way no one can see what has happened to your jeans.”

“But I’m all messy and I probably stink!” Lizzy sobbed out.

“Not to worry, lovely lady, I’m a former Marine and a little mess won’t bother me a bit. And I bet you smell like flowers and other good stuff. Kittens maybe?” Ben said with a stage wink.

“Okay, carry away kind sir” Lizzy giggled, her tear streaked face lighting up in a small smile as Ben stooped down and gathered her up into his arms. Lizzy leaned back into him feeling safe and protected for the first time in years. As Ben carried her through the doors, past her many tormentors she didn’t want this feeling to stop.


Monday afternoon

Lizzy’s House

Harborton Washington

She clearly remembered Ben patiently explaining what had happened to the skeptical school nurse. He had then waited while Lizzy called her Auntie Carol for help. Only after he was assured that help was on the way did Ben leave the junior high nurse’s office and head back to his classes.

Since that day Lizzy had been around Ben every chance she could. It was almost 2 years later when she reached high school. When she did, she took every class of his that she could, even though history did not fit into her STEM ambitions. When a position opened up for a student assistant for Ben she took it, even though she certainly didn’t need the extra credit. He never mentioned her most embarrassing day and Lizzy didn’t think Ben even remembered her rescue. But then he never really seemed to give any of the other girls around him any special attention either. Yes Ben was her hero and even if he had forgotten it, she never would.

Lizzy stirred herself from her reverie, determined to get to the bottom of what was happening to her and to her favorite teacher and friend. “Okay, time for some additional experimentation!” Lizzy said to herself as she opened her backpack and retrieved the towel wrapped t shirt. She had been wanting to do this all day but had forced herself to wait so she could justify it as ‘research’. She carefully extracted Ben’s shirt from the towel and held it to her nose and took a deep sniff.

“Shit.” she exclaimed. The rush nearly knocked her out as his scent flooded her senses. Lizzy had been a late bloomer but she was fully in flower right now. Everything tingled. She was damp, no that wasn’t quite right, she was flooded, between her thighs. Her small breasts suddenly felt full and tender, her nipples were tight little diamond hard flesh drops. Her skin was flushed across her upper body and face as she fell back against the couch.

She could no longer resist touching herself. Her right hand lifted up her dark blue denim skirt and slid under the waistband of her white and flowered cotton panties. As the edge of her sodden panties lifted away from her pale taut stomach she could smell a delicate but pervasive flowery musky smell that was completely new to her. She only rarely indulged herself like this as she had never before had such a strong compulsion. Her left hand reached up under her baggy sweater and lifted her diminutive bra away from her tender left breast and gently squeezed the base while with her thumb and forefinger gently tweaking her dime sized pale pink nipple. Her right hand paused to ruffle her sparse dark nether hair as she teased herself in anticipation while she thought of Ben.

Strong, kind Ben. What would he do if he saw her like this now? Would he still think of her as a little girl, or would he pick her up again in his arms and crush her to him. Would he then carry her to her bedroom to ravish her? Lizzy didn’t have a real clear picture of what the ravishing would entail but she knew the mechanics in general. Unlike the majority of her peers, she had never really watched porn. A few accidental glimpses was enough to turn her off completely. So in spite of a vivid imagination she couldn’t quite picture the details in her fantasy. She knew it would require a penis and she had only seen a couple before. The peni in question had belonged to little boys that she had babysat a few years ago and she thought her petite lady bits could probably handle those well enough. She was sure that an adult one would be bigger, but seriously how much bigger could it be? After all humans have been doing this for awhile and somehow women managed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.