Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Epilogue

Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

The Dark God was annoyed. Annoyed but also a little intrigued. All his very carefully laid plans that had taken decades to put in place were in disarray. He had been so subtle that he thought the forces of the Light had overlooked what was happening in this out of the way, but important to him, world. But somehow he had been temporarily defeated. Defeated, not by some great coalition of heroes but by a high school teacher and some ordinary girls. If he had been capable of such foibles as pride, he would have been stung by this setback. But instead, he became intrigued.

Beings who intrigued the Dark God seldom fared well.


One Month later 6:00am

Future Site of the Nexus Ranch

Outside of Harborton Washington

Kelly chuckled to herself. Maybe it was a little small minded but she rather enjoyed getting the snotty realtor out of bed for a property showing this early in the morning. When she had gone in last week to get the details on the McReady property Kelly had been in her simple barista clothes, driving her beloved old Toyota. She didn’t have to work there any longer, but she chose to and she really enjoyed meeting all the people that came in and they enjoyed her. In fact, many of them felt better than they had in years after visiting with her.

But for some reason the realtor had decided that Kelly was either too poor, too young or too pretty to be serious about buying property worth just over a million dollars and had barely deigned to speak to her. Kelly snickered to herself again as she realized the realtor would probably have an aneurysm if she knew that Kelly, Ben and her sisters had been gifted all the adjacent property as well which put the total at nearly two and a half million. It seems the widow McReady was a hippy at heart and had been an original Flower Child back in the 60’s.

When they all met at Ferg’s for dinner. Kelly and the girls instinctively knew that they didn’t have to attempt to keep anything from the sharp old widow.She had known at the instant that the girls all walked in together that something was up.

She had grinned and asked, “So how many of you are the missus to this fine gent here?” she pointed to Ben.

“I am,” said Kelly.

“Yep, Me too.” said Sarah.

“Me as well ma’am,” said Lizzy.

“And I also.” said Mei.

“Um I’m sort of a wanna be mistress.” said Maria with a big grin,”but maybe someday!”

“Haha what a hoot! I could see the love in your eyes the second you walked in!” Now I know why you want so much property and such a big house. You are going to need lots of room for kids!”

“Yes ma’am we are also looking at starting a ranch for unwanted animals and a therapy center for teens and abused women.” beamed Lizzy proudly. “It will be a part of the foundation we started last month. Our name is the Nexus Foundation.

At this the widow had gotten a speculative look on her face. But she had waited until the end of dinner to spring it on them.

“You folks know that I’ve also got a bunch of land next to this property that butts up against the National Forest along the river. I believe it’s pretty close to 200 acres.” said the widow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.