Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 36

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Sunday evening 7:00pm

Red Dragon Compound- Cabin

Near Olympic National Park

Kelly woke to a splitting headache and her mouth tasted like an incontinent goat had slept in it. But at least she was still alive. She tried to move her head and a spike of agony lanced through her skull into one eye and she let out an involuntary moan.

The bag flew off her head and a stocky Asian man smelling of garlic and body odor wearing all black stood over.

“So you are finally awake!” he said, leering at her. Kelly immediately labeled him Asshole1.

Kelly could feel the fear start to take over her. Oh god not again. This can’t be happening to me! This time I fought as hard as I could, she thought. What are they going to do to me this time? Kelly was trembling and she could feel the hysterical tears start to take over her will. Then she could feel something else. She could feel Ben, and then Sarah and Lizzy and Mei and she even got a sense of Maria! She could feel their love. And she could feel their message. ‘We are coming! Hold on, we will be there soon!’

Maybe she couldn’t fight tied up like she was, but she could fuck with their heads! With that Kelly started laughing her mean girl laugh. She had never used it before but every girl knows it either because they’ve had it directed at them or they’ve used it on a victim.

“What are you laughing at you stupid woman?” Asshole1 glared at her and raised a hand as if to hit her. Kelly never flinched. She just continued her mocking laugh as the other assshole sitting across from her (she immediately labeled him asshole2) said something in what sounded like Chinese and Asshole1 dropped his hand.

“I’m laughing because I may be stupid, but even I’m not stupid enough to kidnap the fiancee of one of the most dangerous men on the planet. You idiots fucked up big time. What happened? Did some grand hoohah in Beijing think he was being clever? Well he signed your death warrants and his own as well.”

“Shut up woman. You are going to die...” said Asshole1

“Oh bite me you shit stain,” Kelly interrupted. “You need me alive. And that’s what’s going to get you killed. You don’t even know who we are, do you?”

Kelly paused for effect. “ Say ... I don’t see the two incompetents who originally tried to kidnap me. Oh that’s right. BECAUSE I KICKED THEIR ASS.” Kelly paused to laugh hysterically. “A 110 pound girl put them both in the hospital. If you had a single brain cell between the two of you, you would have figured out from that you were fucking with the wrong sort of people. Do you have any idea how many hundreds of men my boyfriend has killed? Shit two days ago he killed three of you and could have easily killed two more, and he wasn’t even armed, He just enjoyed playing with them.”

“Who are you then you crazy slut!” said Asshole1.

“Ah naw, you shouldn’t outah said that cuz now I’m really mad. Ima make sure he makes you scream for at least a day before he kills you fat boy.” Kelly said in a low menacing voice.

Asshole2 said something else in Chinese and Asshole2 forced a gag in her mouth. They may be pretending to be cool, but Kelly could tell she had rattled them. They really didn’t know who they were dealing with. She could tell there was a bit of self doubt creeping in, maybe it would be enough to cause them to make a mistake.

Kelly was enjoying their discomfiture when she realized that her headache was almost gone. Almost simultaneously she started to get the feeling that happened when Tom was talking to her, But this wasn’t Tom! As she focused she got a self image of a beautiful tawny wild cat, a bobcat she thought.

“Lady goddess. It’s so good to know you are awake! “ said the bobcat.

“Who ... who are you?” asked Kelly psychically.

“Your people call me Bobby,” Kelly sensed an amused smile. “I like that name. The handsome one gave it to me.”

“Ah you must mean Tom!” said Kelly.

“Yes he is the one. He contacted several of the wild ones nearby here and all anxious to help do what we can. We will rescue you Lady!” said Bobby adamantly.

“Thank you so much for your help Bobby, but I’m not a goddess.” said Kelly.

“Do you wear the golden light of the earth and sun?” asked Bobby.

“Yes I was given that by the real goddess” explained Kelly.

Kelly could hear the kind hearted amusement in Bobby’s mind. “Only a goddess can wear that light lady. You carry the love of our mother, so to us wild ones you are the same as her.”

“Oh, I didn’t realize that. I will try my best to live up to that responsibility then.” Kelly said humbly.

“You could do no less, Lady, that’s why you were chosen,” said Bobby.

“Can you tell me more about my friends?” asked Kelly.

“Yes Lady, they were here earlier planning your rescue. They will return shortly and begin the rescue when the moon is highest. I or another will keep you informed as to what is happening. I was asked to request you to keep us posted as to your specific location and those of each of your capturers.” said Bobby.

“That makes sense. Bobby, can you please let them know that I love them and to please be careful. It’s not worth their lives for them to rescue me.” requested Kelly.

“I will relay your message, noble Lady, but I am quite certain that none of them would agree to that,” said Bobby. “You are greatly loved.”


Sunday evening 7:10pm

Red Dragon Compound- Main House

Near Olympic National Park Washington

Gao Ming was getting nervous. What the woman had said was true. They didn’t have any idea what was happening and who it was that they had kidnapped. The targets were obviously not who they appeared to be. The woman wasn’t the slightest bit scared of them and the whole operation felt half assed and rushed with tremendous pressure from very high up in the command structure. His instructions were to wait for another detachment to deploy to help him with security during the exchange, but he didn’t want to wait. It had to be tonight before his unknown opponent could bring his full force against Ming.

Ming just wanted this whole mess over.


Sunday evening 7:30pm

Ben’s house

Harborton Washington

The girls and Ben had just finished sending Kelly a ‘We love you, stay strong, we are coming’ message when Ben’s phone rang showing another unknown caller.

“Yes,” said Ben tersely.

“We have decided to give you one more chance. If you hang up on me this time we will rape and torture her for days before killing her.” said the caller.

“You are full of shit. You hurt her and she dies before you have me and your own people will use pieces of your body for fish bait. Now let me talk to her.” bluffed Ben.

“Ben!” cried Kelly.

“My love! Are you okay, have they hurt you?” rushed Ben.

“I’m okay, these little micro dicks don’t scare me!”

“Good girl. Love y...” Ben started to say and then he could hear the phone being ripped away.

“That’s enough. We meet tonight. You will be alone. You go with us and we let her go. Any police we will kill her and you both.” said the caller.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.