Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Sunday afternoon 5:00pm

Ferguson Farm

Near Harborton Washington

Ben had to make a decision. He suspected that Ferg had a few things from his Vietnam days that could really make a difference but he’d have to come clean with what was really happening.

“Okay Ferg here’s the deal. I need something that makes a big boom and can take out a bunch of gomers all at once. Not saying that you have such a thing but if you did it could make a real difference.” said Ben solemnly.

“What the plu perfect hell have you gotten into?” said an astonished Ferg.

“It’s Kelly, Ferg. They took her. Some foreign types tried to take me and when they couldn’t, they snatched her instead.”

“Shit fire. I’m not going to even ask why they wanted you. You and I both know how these things work. Kelly! Goddammit. I really like her. Buncha fuckin’ assholes. I hope you are planning to send them all to hell.” said Ferg adamantly.

Ben noticed that Ferg didn’t even mention getting the authorities involved. This confirmed a few things that Ben had suspected about Ferg’s post military career.

“Yes Ferg I plan on killing every last one of them. Then my girls and I are going after those that sent them.”

“Alright. I’m in.” said Ferg firmly.

“What? No Ferg, this isn’t your fight!” said Ben alarmed.

“Hell if it ain’t! What am I supposed to do? Let four girls and a beat up old jarhead who can’t shoot straight take on these assholes by themselves? That just ain’t neighborly and you all are soon to be my neighbors.” said Ferg with fire in his eye.

“Seriously Ferg. These are some serious badasses with heavy duty armament and Special Forces training. Even if we succeed, if our ‘story’ doesn’t work it could be long term jail time.” said Ben.

“Hah badasses my great Aunt Gertrude’s fanny. We saw a lot of that bullshit in Vietnam. Training don’t make you a badass, combat does. I bet between you and I we have more combat time than all of them put together.”

Ben had to smile at the tough old coot. “Well yeah, that might be the case, but Kelly would kill me if I let something happen to you. She has really taken a shine to you.”

Ferg actually blushed a little.”Well I think she’s a right fine young lady and that proves my point. We can’t take any chances when it comes to getting her away from those scum. You aren’t trying to tell me you can’t use the help are you?” Ferg said, puffing out a bit.

“Hell no, Ferg. I’ve seen you shoot. I trust you. Of course we could use your help. There’s not a man that I’d appreciate more at my back. I just don’t feel right putting you in harm’s way.” answered Ben.

“Answer me this Ben. Is this a good and righteous cause?” said Ferg.

“Yes it is.” Ben said simply.

“Then accept my help on behalf of Kelly.” Ferg said, sticking out his hand.

“Awright you old fart, done. Just try not to get your saggy old ass killed. I ain’t made Kelly mad yet, and something tells me that would not be a pleasant experience.” Ben shook Ferg’s hand with a grin.

Now collect your ladies and let’s see what we have in the store room. Ferg chuckled as Ben waved the girls in from the Jeep. Tom elected to stay in the car and sleep. Ferg led them into his tool shed past his tractor. When they got to the back of the shed. Ferg pulled on a hidden ring and a section of flooring came up revealing a stairwell down into a hidden basement storage area.

As they walked down the stairwell Ferg hit a light switch revealing racks of weapons and shelves filled with ammo boxes and wooden packing crates. Matilda, the Thompson submachine gun was laid out on a table for detailed disassembly. Ferg walked over to the bottom shelf on the first row and drug out a medium sized crate. Taking a small crowbar off the table Ferg popped the top off.

“Well if you are planning on sending these asshats to Hell these should help grease the skids,” Ferg said as he set the crate on the table and slid it toward Ben. “These are guaranteed ‘black’ with no markers. If the ATF happens to get nosy they won’t find shit.”

Ben lifted one of the familiar bandoliers out of the packing materials in the crate to reveal the familiar green plastic shape of M18A1 claymore mine kit. “Oh yeah these will do the trick.” said Ben in awe.

“Yeah I did a little contracting for one of the alphabet agencies and just didn’t see the need to turn in what I didn’t use. Seemed a shame to do all that paperwork.” Ferg smirked.

“Oh Ferg?” Sarah asked with a sweet smile.

Ben knew instantly something was up. Sarah wanted something she probably shouldn’t have.

“Yes darling?” Ferg replied with a smile for the beautiful blond in camouflage.

“Can I borrow Matilda?” Sarah trilled with a shy smile and a bite on her lower lip.

“Are you sure? I have a nice Sig MPX that doesn’t kick so hard and is a lot more accurate.” Ferg asked skeptically.

Sarah turned slightly toward Ferg and then reached into her top for her pendant, showing it to Ferg. When she reached out to touch Matilda the pendant pulsed with a yellow white light.

“Damn, I don’t know exactly what that pendant means but she’s yours sweetie. I’ve been meaning to retire her anyway and I think she belongs with you.”

Sarah clapped her hands in glee “Oh goody!” and she started putting the old weapon back together as if she had done it a thousand times.

Ben and Ferg just stared.

“Hmmm something is telling me that there’s a shit ton going on here that I don’t understand.” said Ferg in wonder.

“You have no idea Ferg, I barely have a handle on it myself. I promise though when we get a chance, I’ll explain what I can.” said Ben.

“Let me get my gear together and I’ll join you for op planning. In the meantime choose what you think you might need.” said Ferg. “I might have some gear for the ladies as well. Let me check.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.