Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Saturday morning

Ben’s house

Harborton, Washington

Ben awoke to a rather unique problem. First of all he really had to pee. That wasn’t unique to this morning. What was unique was that he had a beautiful pink nipple nearly stuck in his mouth and another poking into his chest. And then there was the hand firmly wrapped around his piss hard erection. Ben took another look and realized that these weren’t exactly the same women he had gone to bed with, although from his current vantage point he couldn’t exactly tell which nipples and whose hand it was.

He had gone to bed with Kelly and Mei on either side of him nude on top but with panties on and no fooling around except for some nice kisses and a little grope or two. They must have all switched beds last night, Ben thought groggily. That suspicion was confirmed a second later when Kelly opened his bedroom door.

“Wakey wakey! Maria, hands off snakey!” sang Kelly in a too chipper voice. “Breakfast in 10”

Maria’s tousled head poked up from the vicinity of Ben’s waist. Wait, he had started out with boxer briefs last night- where had his underwear disappeared to? Hold on, that was little Maria’s hand!

“Oh sorry Ben, It was just soooo nice and warm” Maria said as she squeezed his dick like it was her favorite binky. She then yawned and gave it a little kiss and let it boing back into place against his stomach as she rolled off him and out of bed, her sweet little tushy swishing delightfully as she hurried to the bathroom

So whose nipple was nearly in his mouth? One way of finding out. Ben stuck his tongue out as far as he could and gave it a lick, then blew on it. He was rewarded with a squeal and a giggle.

“Stop teasing me Ben!” He heard from above him!

Wait, that was Lizzy. Somehow she had ended up with one arm draped across the top of his head and one small but perfect pale breast pressed into his face.

“You know we all agreed to wait!” said a sleepy voiced Lizzy.

Um he didn’t remember agreeing to anything like that and little Ben was agreeing to disagree especially when Lizzy abandoned her perch over him and slid down along him to press her naked upper body into his. When did Lizzy get a body like this! Now there was no chance little Ben was going to go back to sleep. She then gave him a sweet quick kiss. And continued sliding down his body where she repeated Maria’s actions.

“Good morning pretty boy,” Lizzy said lovingly handling Ben’s dick. Then she placed a brief kiss right on the head and rolled out of bed with her slightly larger but equally sweet tushy twitching toward the bathroom.

“Oi! I see we are going to have a problem here.” Said Sarah from his other side.

So that was the nipple pressed into his chest! She slid up and mostly onto him her right leg draped over his, brushing his erection. Sarah then wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a toe tingling kiss. Damn even her morning breath tasted wonderful. Yep there was no chance of little Ben relaxing this morning and he really had to pee!

Sarah slid her thighs back and forth against Ben briefly leaving a snail trail from her dampness. She then sat up and gave little Ben a firm tug and a kiss of her own. Sarah then strode to the bedroom door.

“Kel Bel, is it okay if we give Ben a little help, he’s kinda hurtin’ this morning?” She yelled into the house.

“Okay, just play nice and share. I’ll hold breakfast for a minute” Ben could faintly hear Kelly reply.

“I don’t think it’s going to even take that long, he’s about to pop!” Sarah replied.

All Ben heard back was a chuckle from Kelly and Mei both. Sarah then turned back to Ben.

“C’mon stud let’s go take care of that.” Sarah said with a sultry smile as she reached down to pull Ben out of bed.

“Um, I don’t think they are done in there yet.” Ben could hear the shower running.

Sarah didn’t bother with a reply, she just shook her head and gave Ben a mini version of ‘The Look’ as she led him by the hand into the bathroom.

“Girls, shut the shower off for a second.” Kelly said patiently to the two giggling figures behind the shower curtain.

As the shower curtain slid back Ben was greeted with a sight the gods would be envious of. Two perfect nymphets one dark and one light, sleek with water sliding off of their nubile bodies. Maria was shorter by a few inches with surprisingly round hips but Ben was certain he could easily encompass her entire waist in his hands. She also had a full soft dark bush that Ben would love to stroke his cheek against. Her breasts were high round little cones topped with dark chocolate areolae and prominent eraser sized nipples. Every part of her was sculpted perfection in miniature.

Ben could not get over Lizzy though. Where had the fragile little girl gone? When had this beautiful young woman taken her place? Her skin was pale and her limbs long and elegant. If Maria were a sculpture in honey colored wood, Lizzy was modeled in the finest rose tinted marble. Her breasts were perfect, firm, but soft half cupped shapes with small dusky pink nipples. Her nether fur was sparse and fine as spun dark brown silk. Every bone from her elegant shoulders to her hands and feet was long and delicate. She had no fat anywhere but Ben could see that in spite of her slenderness her hips had that amazing shape that said she was meant to bear babies, his babies Ben thought as he felt his knees go weak for a second.

Neither girl exhibited any modesty whatsoever as they stood there tranquily posing for Ben’s gaze. Even Sarah was taken in by Lizzy’s and Maria’s beauty.

“Dang you two are really something!” She grinned then continued, “Okay, simple rule here with our guy. You cause it to go up, you make it go down! Now get out here and on your knees and I’ll show you how we fix what our teasing caused.”

Sarah demonstrated by dropping down in front of Ben onto the bath mat. Lizzy dropped to Sarah’s right, Maria dropped to Sarah’s left.

“Okay now, I’m not an expert but let me show you what I’ve learned. First rule rule is ‘no teeth’. The second rule is... ‘no teeth’. And the 3rd rule is...”

“No teeth!” Maria and Lizzy echoed and then giggled.

“Good!. Now it’s okay to be firm, but be really gentle with these.” Sarah demonstrated by carefully taking Ben’s large testicles in her left hand and lifting them while rolling them between her fingers. With her right hand she slowly stroked Ben’s solid girth. “He also likes a light stroke just under his balls right here,” Sarah demonstrated with light strokes using her index finger. Now as for this monster. The sensitive areas are along the underside here.” Sarah paused for a demonstration with small kisses and long delicious licks along his length. Ben gasped and rose up on his toes slightly. “Around the rim here,” again she demonstrated. She knew Ben was getting close. “And then this ridge right here,” She gave Ben’s frenulum a generous ice cream cone lick and she could feel him nearly ready to burst. “Now you want to hit as many of these areas as you can with your tongue when he’s inside your mouth. A steady up and down motion working both your mouth and whatever’s outside with your hand in a circular motion like so.” Sarah swallowed Ben and pumped him with her mouth and one hand while caressing his balls with the other.

She could taste Ben’s precum building and around her she could smell the heady scent of women in heat rising thick in the steamy bathroom. That scent was overlaid by the strong man musk streaming out of Ben’s pores. She wasn’t far from coming herself. God how she loved doing this for the man she loved. But she couldn’t be selfish, so with a pop she lifted her head away from Ben and handed him off to Maria.

“Go ahead Maria, give it a taste! Now a coupla more things. Don’t be too shy to get your cookies too if you feel like freeing up a hand do so! Ben loves it when he can see you enjoying yourself. Also don’t expect that he’s going to be able to warn you when he starts to cum. He can barely even grunt, and you are going to love the taste like nothing you ever have before! I can’t stop craving it myself. I’ve wanted it so bad I swear I’d do it in front of the entire 3rd period history class.” Ben grunted as he processed this image and it looked like he was about to fill Maria’s tiny red lipped mouth so Sarah gently popped him loose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.