Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Wednesday Morning

Harborton High School

Harborton Washington

Sarah closed her beat up gray steel locker with a clang and there was her bestie Maria. The slim olive skinned brunette stood there with her books clenched to her chest and a determined looking half smile on her face. Her sparkling light brown eyes were focused intently on Sarah.

“Spill!” Maria said in the peculiar language that girls who have been tight for years develop.

“What?” replied Sarah coyly.

“Nah aw! Don’t do that.” Maria would not be discouraged.

“I don’t have any idea of what you are referring to.” said Sarah with a sniff and her nose in the air.

“You finally did the deed with him didn’t you!” crowed Maria

“Shhhhhh!” shushed Sarah reddening in alarm.

Maria glared at Sarah, thrust her hip out and rolled her hand in the ‘more, more’ gesture.

“How ... how could you know that!” Sarah couldn’t stop herself as she realized that she had just confirmed what Maria had guessed. “Can everyone tell?” Sarah added shakily.

“It’s been obvious to me since you were 14 that this was going to happen Sar Bear. I still remember the look on his face when you said you’d marry him.” Maria chuckled. “And don’t worry, no one else can tell. I just know you.”

“Please you can’t let on to anyone else! I promised,” Sarah said, forgetting for an instant who she was talking to.

“Sarah.” Maria said reprovingly.

“Sorry, I know you wouldn’t. I’m just concerned. I would never want to cause him problems.”

“I know you wouldn’t, you’ve been in love with him for forever.”

“Well, I had a crush for sure”

“Mmm naw. A crush is a few weeks of ‘gaga’ eyes. You never stopped stalking him. If you were in his class you were always in the front row with a short skirt and low cut blouse. You were like a 24 hour CNN all about him. It’s okay Sarah. That first day I could see in his eyes that he felt the same.”

“You could? He never once acted that way.”

“That’s cuz he’s a decent guy, not a perv. I bet you really had to work for it didn’t you?”

“Hell yes! I nearly had to strip, trip him and jump under him as he fell!” Sarah giggled.

“Soooooo ... how was it?” Maria arched her eyebrows.

Sarah squealed high into that tonal range only achievable by teen girls “You have no idea! I had no idea! It was beyond amazing. I’ll give you the details as soon as we get a chance.”

“Yes! I knew he’d be good at it!”

“Maria, it was beyond just sex. It was beyond what I could have imagined. And there’s much, much more. Unbelievable stuff. I promise to share, even if you won’t believe it.”

“Sar Bear, I’ll always believe you. So, this is why you looked ready to pounce on the new French teacher yesterday!”

“Yes! That skank thinks she can have Ben. But I’m not going to let that happen. It can’t happen. It would be really bad for Ben.”

‘I’m sure Mr. C can keep it in his pants Sar Bear.”

“I’m not so sure that he can help himself right now. He’s vulnerable. I can’t explain why yet. Please trust me. I need to keep her away from him. Just for a couple of days.”

“Hmmm okay. I’ll trust you that there’s a reason to worry, but he just doesn’t seem to be a player.”

“He’s really not at all, but there’s more going on than it looks like.”

“This is getting curiouser and curiouser.”

“Um yeah, and if you see him hanging with a different beautiful woman, no matter what it looks like, don’t be upset and don’t worry. It’s okay. In fact it’s all planned out and I’m all for it.”

“Ah ... does this have something to do with every girl in his classes fighting to sit in the front row and every girl in school and every female teacher trying to rub their boobs on him in the hallways?”

“Short answer is ‘yes’.”

“Dang, the weirdest thing is he doesn’t even seem to notice.”

“Well, he is a typical guy in one way at least. Subtle just doesn’t work!” Sarah chuckled. “Hey I haven’t noticed you trying that. Doesn’t he seem hot to you too?”

Maria colored and looked down. “Sorry Sar Bear, yeah, he all the sudden seems really yummy but I couldn’t do that to you. You’re my bff and I love you and I know you got it bad for him.”

Sarah sniffed and pulled her into a hug “You are amazeballs! I love you too.”

“Besties forevah!” Maria exclaimed with a fist pump. “Okay. I got this for you. Keep the ‘oui, oui’ teacher away from Mr. C- check! Other chick is okay, check!”

“You’d do this for me?” said Sarah.

“Of course I will, Sarah you goof. There’s not a single girl in this school who won’t help as well!”

“What do you mean?” Sarah asked puzzled.

“Look, you probably don’t even think about it, but you are a force of nature. How often do you see or hear about any girls being harassed at school?”

“Well not any in the last few years, but I’m sure it still happens.”

:”Take my word for it. It really doesn’t. Or if it does it doesn’t happen for long. I have girl cousins in other schools in the district and high schools nearby and it’s a daily occurrence for them. They get harassed and touched without their consent and pressured constantly and no one does a thing about it ... It just doesn’t happen here.”

“I don’t think I have anything to do with that!”

“Sarah, how many times have you stood up for another girl since you met me?”

“I dunno, I kinda lost track.”

“Exactly!” Maria smiled. “At first it was all you. You are honestly a little terrifying at times and boys in our class learned pretty quickly not to mess with any of us. But then it just became a thing. Other girls started to push back too. And then the smarter, better boys figured out what was going on and joined in. Pretty soon all the classes in the school just started assuming that mutual respect was what would get them attention and dates. Other types of bullying have almost stopped too. It’s not just girls that have benefited from what you started.”

“Mar bear, you give me way too much credit!”

“You were the catalyst Sar bear, even if you can’t see it.”

Sarah was a little stunned by all this and her heart was overflowing. She had had no idea that others thought of her this way. She had always just done what felt right to her. It made her even more determined to carry out her role. Suddenly she could feel a pulse of warmth from her amulet. Apparently her Goddess approved the sentiment!

“I’m speechless Mar bear. Thank you and please let the other girls know I really appreciate the help.”

“No problem! And I’ll make sure no one knows the whole private backstory. I don’t think anyone really likes Frenchie anyhow. And you know that you aren’t the only one that likes Mr. C. ‘‘ Maria added with an impish grin.

“Love you Mar Bear!” Sarah said over her shoulder as she turned to run for her 1st class.

“Love you back Sar Bear,” replied Maria. “Oh and I really love your new necklace!”

Sarah paused a step and reached down to touch her claw. She can see it? How? Sarah thought then continued wending her way through the crush of students to her classes.

Maria whirled in the opposite direction, a determined look on her face as she began her planning phase.

Thus began the infamous operation ‘Keep the Slut Away’ or KSA as some students came to know it.


Wednesday Afternoon 3:20pm

Lauren’s Classroom

Harborton High School

Harborton Washington

Lauren was pissed off. Pissed off, horny and frustrated beyond belief. Ever since yesterday she had been obsessed with that oblivious idiot with the huge dick who for some reason known only to the gods of sex- she just had to have. When Ben Clarkson first offered to help she thought of him only as a convenient way of getting her French Bistro set into her classroom. She knew he was looking at her ass when she bent over into the back of her car. She had paused to remember if she was wearing underwear and then realized that it didn’t matter. Either way he would probably be incredibly grateful to see her ass. Men always were. She thought that it would probably be a fair trade for helping her get that monstrosity out of her car.

But then somehow the balance of sexual power had shifted. She couldn’t precisely tell when it happened. She had realized that he smelled really good and suddenly there was a river flowing through her black lace panties that Brad Pitt could have cast a fly in. When she was pressed up against him under the hatch of her car, he could have taken her right there in the parking lot and she wouldn’t even have cared. But noooo. He couldn’t just do that. Instead he had to be a gentleman and carry her project to her classroom and leave. Even though she could plainly see one of Hickory Farms finest pushing out his khakis. He had to have wanted her as bad as she wanted him- obviously. She was the hottest commodity in this hick town after all.

A little while later she tried to waylay him in the hallway hoping to at least wangle a nooner out of him. But he put her off! The nerve of him! No one did that to Lauren. She did notice a little skank staring at her in the hallway like she’d like to shank her with a number 2 pencil. She got that kinda look all the time but it made her wonder if blondie had a crush on him. No matter, there was no competition there. Who would ever trade those big tits and innocent, natural, girl-next-door beauty for Lauren’s lithe sleek body and sophisticated sexiness?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.