The Right Way - Cover

The Right Way

by Sweet Biscuit

Copyright© 2021 by Sweet Biscuit

Flash Sex Story: Sometimes you need a little persuasion...

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Her pussy was perfectly framed by her thighs. Her lips were partly open, my come starting to seep out. I was panting, coming down off my orgasm. I wanted to taste it, to see what it was like, but the urge had left me.

As if on cue, she pushed me onto my back, swung her legs over my head, and settled down onto my chest, pushing her leaking cunt onto my face. Then she started moving her hips, using my chin to rub her clit. I could tell she was going to come again, and soon.

I thought “what the hey”, stuck out my tongue, and sampled the result of our coupling. “Not bad”, I thought. I swallowed, and started licking her pussy in earnest, capturing each drop of our juices as they came out, until all that was left was a steady stream of her own lubricant flowing from her arousal.

Suddenly she stiffened, her body vibrating as she came. Then she fell limp on top of me.

“Now THAT is how your wife should have done it, none of that other mucking around”, she said. “Thanks sis”, I replied. “Hey, what are big sisters for”, she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.