New Flat - Cover

New Flat

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: They view a flat and moved in. 4 weeks later their lives changed for the better. A much better life with him and his harem of girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

He went to view a flat for rent and it was a new 4 bedroom flat with main bedroom plus ensuite. The only other person enquiring was a young lady name Angela. The estate agent asked them to talk and get back to him. He ask the girl if she was interested in sharing the flat, He would like to have the main bedroom though. The agent confirmed we both had good references. They agreed to a 6 month rental at a 55/45 split.

Her name was Angela, she is a bookkeeper for a local business. She is about 5 foot 6 inches slim build 34c 20 28. A keen keep fit former dancer. His name is Steve and a network engineer in information technology. He is 5 foot 9 inches slim build and not fit.

They moved in the following weekend and seem to keep to themselves. During the weekend they went out for dinner together to find out about each other. This continued for the next three weeks. On the Tuesday evening about 8pm, Angela ran into Steve room just with a towel wrapped around her. “Steve the shower rose has” is as far as she spoke. Steve was watching an adult movie and playing with himself and had a headset on. He was sporting a nice 11 inch thick cock. Angela dropped her towel, climbed on to his bed then mounted his cock and closed his laptop. Steve was surprised at Angela reaction and she thought rejection as he grabbed her boobs. She grabbed his hands on her boobs and squeezed them. It had been 3 months since she had had any physical contact with anyone else and her body and was missing it. She rode his cock and loved every second. Steve was surprised as every female he met did not want his size inside them unless they were over 40 or a pro. He loved the feeling of Angela pussy hugging his cock. It did not take long before both came. And did they cum. He flooded her pussy, she shook, rattled and rolled, they felt like it lasted for over an hour. It was about 4 minutes. The fell together completely exhausted and into a deep sleep.

It was 5am when they woke up still connected in each others arms. Finally Steve kissed Angela saying “Thank you for an evening of pleasure!”

Angela returned the kiss “You have been here for the last month and you did not make a play on me with your wonderful cock, why?” as she grind her pussy on his morning hard on giving herself a lovely feeling of fullness.

Steve replied “Nearly all young ladies seeing my size wont have me anywhere near near their pussy incase I ruin them. They will wank or kiss the head, You are the first young girl that has ever fitted my cock fully into their pussy and met pubic bone to pubic bone. It was a fantastic feeling as he rolled her over, he was on top and could pound into her pussy. Angela wrapped her legs around his waist accepting his cock deeper into her pussy and feeling spaced out. It did not take long before he shot another load of cum deep into Angela pussy as they both came together. They again drifted off to sleep.

Steve alarm went off and they entered the shower together. They washed each other and agreed to dinner and a talk. Today the dynamics of their relationship changed and both of them at work could not be fazed with any problems. Everyone at their work noticed.

On the way home Angela pick up a ready made twin meal for dinner. Steve picked up a good bottle of wine, desert and some potted flowers. Not cut flowers, he remembered Angela mentioning potted are alive where cut are no longer here. They sat down to dinner and enjoyed the meal skirting the subject until desert was served when Angela stated “This was not the desert I was expecting?”

Steve smiled “Your thinking of supper sexy. I do have one question and I can understand if you don’t want to answer it. How come you could fit me size please. I will never hold the answer against you.”

Angela smiled “Well I came from a straight family of 2 sister and 2 brothers. Believe it or not I was not the rebel. I was out at a function at 15 when I was introduced to sex by a, um older brother of one of the sisters of the group that enjoyed little girls he was 22. He was very rough and pushed his cock into me very hard and lost the rubber. He was then forced to put his fingers into me and get it back just as my father found him. As he hit him, his hand ended up deep inside me. They had to sedate me to remove it. He, as I found out later, was charged with rape and sentenced to 20 years. Since then no boy had been able to say physically satisfy me since until last night. I had been with a black man with a large one but he was rough and expected me to do all of the work so I have just been pleasing myself. Now that I have found you, and yes I do like you, would you like to continue the relationship with a proviso?”

Steve smiled “Yes I would. I do play with my self a lot and have been to older ladies as they are the only ones to accommodate me. Some are free others I do pay, if you understand. I should tell you my story so everything is in the open. I came into sex at 15. I was, am a nerd and never played sport. I walked into my 18 year old sister as she was playing with herself and she was cumming. I stood at the door watching her. She being naked, tried to scream but was too busy cumming to scream at me. I could smell her juices. I got hard. She collapsed naked on the bed. I ran to her thinking she was dead. We were the only two in the house. I shook her. She moaned. I tried the kiss of life, I tried to press her lungs to breath as in first aid. She stopped me then hugged me. My mouth was on her boob. I sucked on it. She moaned in pleasure. The more she moaned the more I chewed. After a few minutes she moved my mouth to her other boob and my hand to her wet pussy. I had no idea what I was doing but my sister was moving and happy. I just let her hand move mine. She came again, not a strong as before. I could feel her body heat. It was nice. After a few minutes my sister moved me off her and told me to undress. Well when she saw my size at 15 she dropped to her knees and deep throated me and sucked all of the spunk out of me. The first time I had ever cum outside of sleep. It was heaven. My sister got me to promise never to tell anyone especially our other brothers and sisters and parents. We did. From that night my sister would always reluctantly agree to babysit me at a cost from the others. As soon as the other left we were in her room fucking away. She taught me everything and could take me fully. Just before she went away to uni. The family was invited to a function which I could not attend due to my IT exam and award. She agreed to stay with me. We ended up with a full long weekend fucking each other fully. I have not seen her since alone as she is now married. But we remember the times together. Now what is the proviso?”

Angela stated “I do enjoy other girls sometimes. I’m not a dyke or anything but it was a way to get sexual satisfaction if you understand. Really I am more bi than lesbian.”

Steve smiled “Agreed, do you mind if I watch sometimes and wank off. I do sometime enjoy watching some nice ladies give pleasure to each other over male/female action all of the time.”

Angela smiled “Sure if they don’t mind, you might be lucky and they might ask you to join in.”

Steve replied “Maybe we should set some boundary now, I’m not in favour of other males, but typical bloke I’m in favour of other females, but not dykes.”

Angela laughed “Yes I agree, each time I have been to parties with other males I always get the comment of being a railway tunnel, They are in but they don’t feel it. So yes no other males, but some one or two nice females are OK, I agree. Now when is supper. This truth talk has made me fucking randy.”

Steve advised “My bed 30 seconds naked.”

They ran to Steve’s bed dropping clothes on the way Angela landed on the bed first face down. Steve landed on her back and forced her legs apart and tried to mount her pussy. He would not let her turn around. She lifted her ass and he finally entered her soaking wet pussy. Steve pounded her pussy. He whispered into her ear. “This is like a tight mine shaft” Well, with Angela, those few words set Angela off and she bounced on his bed like a bucking bronco. Steve held on to her boobs and squeezed them tight. Just as she was cumming down Steve shot his load into her and set her off again. They were completely exhausted. Steve rolled to the side and they rested for over 30 minutes.

Steve was still hard when Angela got off him and used the toilet. Steve was laying on his back as she came back to bed grabbing his hard cock she placed it into her pussy and slowly mounted it. She rode it slowly. Looking at the smiling Steve “How many times have you cum in a night of sex?”

Steve smiled “With my sister I did cum 11 times on the Sunday. She had to work to 10th and 11th one though. I was very tired the next two days. Mum thought I was ill. I could not tell her I was sexually exhausted. Some nights when my sister was sexually frustrated, she would sneak into my bedroom on the guise of helping my homework study and I would fill her full of spunk. When I think of it now, how we were not found out I never knew.” Angels just kept riding Steve pole and moaning in pleasure as the pubic bones met. Steve enjoyed holding her boobs and extended nipples by rolling them. Suddenly Angela moaned deeply as she came. Steve could feel the muscles deep within her vagina holding his cock and rolling around it. He just kept genitally pumping into Angela letting her have her full pleasure.

As she came out of it, Angela rested her head on Steve shoulder. “Thank you.” she said and she fell asleep. After some 30 minutes, Steve rolled her onto her side and placed her head onto a pillow and slowly withdrew from her pussy. He used the toilet. Tidy the dining area and clothes, returned to bed, spooned Angela and fell asleep very happy. He never expected this outcome when meeting and agreeing to share this flat.

Again he was awaken at 5am having Angela riding his morning hard-on. She made sure he shot his load this time as he missed out last night. They slept again till his alarm went off.

The flowing evening they had the same fantastic evening. The only extra problem was they were both falling in love with each other and not realising it. On the Friday morning after they had a shower together Steve really teased Angela, before she could get dressed for work he fucked her hard on the bed and shot half of his spunk inside her pussy then pulling out shot shot the remaining amount all over her boobs and neck. She stated “Now I have to have another shower.”

Steve replied “No, This is your perfume for the day and if any young lady likes your scent and you like them, invite them for dinner and possibility the weekend my darling. This is to satisfy your proviso.” She pulled his head and kissed him in love. They dressed, had breakfast and left for work.

In the lift at work Angela had seen this petite girl who always smiled at her. Today it was just the two of them. She said “Miss that is a most unusual perfume you are wearing. It smells lovely. May I get closer?” They stepped closer and she licked her neck. “Very nice.”

Angela asked “Would you like to come to dinner tonight and find the source of this perfume?”

She responded very quickly “Yes please, will you be a part of it?”

Angela smiled “Yes if you are over 18!”

“Yes, I am Penny and 22, even though I look younger and Bi” Penny replied.
Angela handed over her card as they arrived at her floor. “Ring me shortly for the address, don’t worry about dressing up we will be naked anyway.” Angela got off the lift as Penny had the biggest smile ever. Angela text Steve ‘Got one petite bi honey pot already and she is hot to trot stud.’

Steve sent back a smiley face. Angela deleted the messages.

The morning continued for Angela and everything was clicking into place. All of the weeks errors and problems seem to either fix themselves or reveal the errors. It was a great morning. Just after lunch a secretary for one of their major clients came in with an urgent request and Angela was the only bookkeeper free. She attended to the young girl as they moved into a private office. It was, for Angela a quick fix for the overseas transactions. The girl Trisha, slim build like Angela and very small boobs ‘a’ cup was watching over the shoulder of Angela and getting very close to her. As Angela turned to say something their lips met. They held the kiss for a few minutes then Trisha licked her neck and breast cleavage.

Trisha said “You had a cum necklaces this morning and it tastes beautiful. Any chance of me getting one or more?”

Angela smiled “You have to be open to share and be watched. One male few bi girls?”

Trisha held Angela and had a mini cum in the office and Angela smelt it.

She reached under her skirt to her wet pants, moved them aside, slide two fingers into her wet pussy, then removing them she licked each finger. “Yes you taste very nice.” Angela wrote her address on the back of her card, “Be here at 6.30 tonight, clothing optional as we won’t be wearing any, could last the weekend. Not a word to anyone OK.”

Trisha smiled “Sure I tell my mum where I am and that’s it.” They kissed again. As they exited the room Trisha stated “Thank you Miss Angela for the solution to the problem, Dad will be happy. Have an enjoyable weekend.”

One of the other girls in the office said “Do you know who she is?”

Angela replied “No other than Trisha, why?”

They replied “You will find out. You will find out.” Angela did not think anything further and went back to her work thinking of Steve happiness with two bi ladies to please. She text ‘I have an ‘a’ cup second’ Steve replied ‘Yea’

Her mobile phone went off. It was Penny. She apologised for only being able to ring now. They have had a busy day. Angela mentioned the time and another girl would be joining them and gave a brief description of the a cupped Trisha. Penny replied “Stop it. You are so teasing me. I am almost cumming.” Angela told her not to and to hold it until she had tasted her tonight.

Steve came home with a roast beef dinner for four with veges and roast potatoes, trifle dessert, 2 bottles of light red wine. He was home by 6.15 just as Angela arrived. Trisha and Penny arrived at 6.30 and they sat down and enjoyed the sexual tension meal. Angela was teasing the other two girls about their antics of the day to Steve who was rock solid hard. Those girls were leaking wet and the aroma from the three of them was in the air.

They cleared the table and Steve suggested a relief session first. The girls were to undress and get on his bed. Without touching themselves. They did. He undressed. The two girls eyes opened up. Angela went to sit up. Steve stopped her and got them close together. He wanked himself and within 5 rubs he shot his load of cum all over their boobs, face, and pussies. Man did he cum, he flooded them. They rubbed his cum all over their bodies then each other. They started to kiss and lick each others tits, pussies and faces. Steve sat back on the chair and watched them in pleasure not loosing his hard on. He had watched a similar scene on a video but watching it live was so much better. Those girls were at it for over 20 minutes and each one must have cum some 5 times.

Finally Penny moved off the bed to pee then sat on Steve lap. Watching the other two. She asked “Are we allowed to have you as well?”

Steve replied “Yes, turn around so you can watch the girls as well then sit on me slowly, showing them I’m in you.” This Penny did. It took her a while to get around 70% of Steve into her and she was in dream land with pleasure. This was the first time she has ever been with a large cock and was really enjoying it. She rode it slowly up and down as Steve played with her c cup boobs. The girls on the bed slow down and watched the action with Penny and Steve. Trisha slightly jealous as she wanted him knowing males do not last as long as females. She did not know Steve. Penny was speeding up, Steve moved her to the bed and on to all four. He grabbed her hips and the girls suckled a nipple. Steve pounded her pussy and Penny came having three people making love to her. She screamed into the bed, her body bounced legs and arms went to jelly them Steve shot a load of cum into her pussy and filled her up to her tummy. Penny collapsed in sexual pleasure. Steve held himself inside her for a few minutes. The girls moved away.

Trisha said. “I think she is done for the night.” Steve slowly moved out of her. Not much cum came out. Angela said “I’ll move her to my bed.” Trisha and Angela move Penny to the other bedroom.

Steve sat on the bed, still with a hard on, as Trisha entered. Trisha looked at him “My turn?”

Steve smiled and pointed his cock at her. She walked onto the bed and sat her pussy onto his cock. Slowly sliding herself down the length. Steve seeing her A cups reached for her boobs with his lips and sucked on one. She cried in pleasure holding his head to her boob. In all of her years she has never had any male suckle her boob whilst she rode them. The feeling was fantastic and the tingling feeling in her pussy set her off for what the 20th cum for the evening. Then Angela came behind and fingered both her clit and arsehole. This triggered her into a massive cumming like Penny which set of Steve and did he flood her pussy. She collapsed on them both. Dead to the world in sexual exhaustion. After some 10 minutes they moved Trisha into bed with Penny.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.