Warrior - Cover

Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was born in 1507 AD. My father was Papantzin, Toltec Chieftain. My mother, an Aztec Princess, daughter of Montezuma II - The man who presented me with the The Warrior's Medallion in 1521 AD when I was 14 years old. I was anointed Warrior of the Ages therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. Though I have been on this earth for five centuries... I will live here for eternity.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical  

I glanced around the store to see four security cameras trained on the checkout area. I pointed to each of them, zooming them in to catch the action close-up from different angles. This was going to be the wildest video ever presented to the ten o’clock TV news programs in Chicago.Right on cue, the first would-be robber pulled hisblack plastic water-pistoland squirted the man at the cash register right in his chest. The would-be robber was still looking at his water-pistol when his friend next to him shot him in his head. When that hood shot the first robber, his friends shoved him to the floor and began shooting him. Then the remaining three turned their guns on each other. The last one alive was wounded in his chest, and both his upper legs. He put his gun to his head, and it snapped. He was out of bullets. He pulled a gun from the hand of the dead man next to him, then killed himself with it.Trisha told me, “Well done, Monte. They reacted right on cue and we didn’t even have to get involved.”

June is grinning at her daughter as she spoke, “I really wanted to be the one who caused one of those hoodlums kill the others ... Maybe next time?”


From the media chip in the security system, I mentally copied the robbery attempt gone bad, then told them, “Let’s go home. We’ve had enough fun for our first night together as Aztec Vigilante Warriors - We have some unfinished fun of our own awaiting us back in Montana.”

We were on our porch just as quickly as I spoke. There were many hugs from the women and a firm handshake from Malcolm as we congratulated each other on our first mission well done.

“I have one more task to take care of in Chicago. Give me a second as I send avideo media driveto all the local TV stations in the Chicago area, and to all the national news outlets.”

In an instant, it was done.Before my three wives led their dad toward the barn in the moonlight, each of them hugged June, then me. Malcolm hugged and kissed his wife, then turned to shake my hand. “Monte, after seeing you in action since we arrived here earlier today, I want to put in my order for my first son. I want him to be so much like you, that by the time he’s twenty-eight, he’ll be your mirror image, mentally and physically.”

“Malcolm, all our sons will be born exactly as you described ... With my powers...”


I turned to June and took her hand. She clasped her fingers tightly in mine before entering the door ahead of me...

“Monte, I am aroused beyond any time in my life by what we just did. I know you’re about to impregnate me with my fourth child, but I want it to be more than just an act of procreation - I want you to fuck the living hell out of me. Then I want to sit on your cock and fuck the hell out of you. You have given Malcolm and me, with our three daughters, the most gifted life possible on this earth.”

“June - you, Malcolm and your three daughters have come into my life and made it complete. When our sonsandourdaughters are born, each of them will have the same powers from birth which we possess. We will have a Tribe of Aztec Warriors to aid us as we fight even more battles.

“Now, come lie with me. For the next hour, you will belong - body and soul to me - Monte Tolan - Warrior of the Ages. After that, you won’t need to wait a week. I was merely testing you and Malcolm. You will carry the seeds of our sonandour daughter from this bedroom. You need to make love with your husband the rest of the night, and give him the same pleasures we’re about to share.”

“Kiss me, Monte. I have never kissed but one man in my life - I have never made love to but one man in my life. Though I love him with all my heart, and will now love him for eternity, I need you to kiss me and make gentle love to me. Then I want you to take my body, my heart and my soul for the next hour and make me yours. DO IT NOW, Monte. Take me! You gave me this body, now show me how to get the most pleasure from it.”

“Come to me, June. Lie on your back beside me in my bed. Let me kiss you and make love to you - my way. Then, I’ll show you how you and Malcolm will make love for the next hundred millennia.”

The first thing I did as she lay back and relaxed, is roll over onto my left side.I opened my right hand and placed it palm down on her flat, quivering abdomen. She rolled her eyes toward me but kept her face toward the ceiling. Her chest is rising and falling with her heavy breathing - her magnificent breasts, peaked like theRockies, as they stand tall and proud before me.

“Monte, this is torture.”

“No, this is making love, June. Be patient and we’ll get through this part. When wedo, you’ll be even more eager to begin our lovemaking.”


I love women! Over the centuries, I have made love to thousands of women. The one thing I love most about that fact is, I get to make my partner - who happens to be the woman of the moment - the most erotic creature on earth. By giving her a few small tweaks, I turn her into a raving, sexually-driven, lust filled creature without the slightest notion of inhibitions. Sometimes I have left a few of them with those changes in place. Especially the younger, stronger - more controlled - eager ones.This is a first for me, having a woman who will be in my new family forever and ever. I have plans for her, just as I have plans for her three daughters - my three wives. The changes I make in my three wives, will be theirs to enjoy and share with me for all of eternity.For June, I will give her the sex drive of ten women. Malcolm will thank me for this. He will now have the stamina to withstand June’s voracious appetite for sex. Between the two of them, they will revel in their lovemaking for eternity.For Traci, Trina, and Trisha - I will ask permission of each of them before I give them theultimate pleasure buds, thatI have waiting for them. I’ll even demonstrate the effects to them beforehand, if need be.For now, June is here and her womb is sterile no more. She is now fertile - but for my semen only. No one else, not even Malcolm with his newly acquired strengths, capacities and abilities, can reverse his wife’s sterility. I have done this to protect the purity of my genes - now that I’ve decided to have three wives and start a family. I have thought about this becoming a reality in my life many times, but I’m proud I waited, and I’m extremely proud of my choices for a family.One day, my sons and daughters will want to mate and bear children. Their genes will remain within our family, as pure as the Warrior Blood I am about to pass on. There will soon be born, four sons and four daughters. From there, our Aztec Clan will grow and prosper. The Aztec Warriors’ Blood will remain pure and all of our future offspring, will remain pure-bred - family members only, for eternity.To make the pregnancy of my wives and their mother as brief as possible, I have shortened the time of gestation from nine months to four and one half. I’m excited and so is June. I’m about to give a woman the seed of my son and my daughter. Though June will receive my first ever potent, life-giving seed, I have decided that my first born sons will spring from the wombs of Traci, Trina and Trisha - at the same moment in time. My first born daughters will also spring from my three wives - minutes later - at the exact same moment in time.June, on the other hand, will deliver my fourth sonanddaughter, one day after my first three sons and three daughters are born.

“Oh Damn, Monte. Oh fuck yes! I cannot control my body. I cannot stop my orgasms! I am on fire and I love the way you make my body feel. YES, give me all you have, and give me the seed of our son.”

“I thought you wanted to ride my cock. Is this all you have for me?” I teased her, knowing she has more energy, more determination and more lust for sex inside her, than ever before.

“Roll over on your back, Monte. I’m going to fuckyounow, and I want another load of your life giving semen, just for insurance that I have our son in my womb.”

I wasn’t through with my changes to June Wallace’s body - not yet. As my cock struck deep inside her, I planted two extremely sensitive erogenous zones at the opening of her cervix. Each time my cock plunges headlong against her small cervical opening, the pleasure is doubled for me. June’s immensely powerful kegelmuscles will give Malcolm orgasms verging on the level of pure-painful-pleasure.Her most sensitive spot on her body will always be her clitoris. I doubled the sensitive nerve endings located in, on, and around June’s clitoris. Her clitoris is small compared to some, but that doesn’t mean it can’t double in size and pleasure when stimulated. She will love her clitoris and she will love having it stimulated.I wanted her to have stronger muscular reactions to the pleasure associated with a cock thrusting in and out - past her inner labia. I increased these muscles ten fold.Now that I’ve fine-tuned her vaginal opening, increased her kegel muscles to super power in order to compliment her superior body type, and created pleasure points throughout her reproductive organs to intensify pleasure for her - Malcolm, and me this one time, I planned to give the same changes to my three wives the first time we make love.June confessed that she had been insatiable herfirst time around -when she was twenty-eight. Now she’s beyond insatiable - she’s out of control with her enthusiasm for sexual gratification. This magnificent woman is definitely not selfish with her sexual pleasures, she’s damn good at making me feel pleasure like never before in my life. I knew I had a winner with these changes and instantly, made sure her body keeps the same level of pleasure for eternity.

“YES, YES! Give me another one, Monte. I love my new body and my new life. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You -Ye Gods of the Aztec- for sending this wonderful Warrior into our lives.”

June collapsed on my chest with this orgasm. I had just planted the seeds of my sonanddaughter inside her womb.She will remain sterile for eternity after their births.


I pulled June up to face me and she smiled lazily and contented.

“June, was it as good as you expected?” I asked, teasing her, since I knew she had just experienced sex like never before in her life.

“Monte, will my body be like this forever?””Yes, I’ve made sure of that. You will experience lovemaking to the fullest, for eternity. When you and Malcolm make love from this moment on, you and he will enjoy the same sexual energy, just as you and I have - forever.”

“I love you, Monte Tolan, for what you have given my husband, our daughters, and me.”

I decided right then, to announce the fact that she is carrying our baby boyandour baby girl... “June, I could never have made a better choice for my three wives, and I could never have hoped that their parents would be such great friends and become great Warriors of the Aztecs. To show my gratitude, I have given youa sonand a daughter. You and Malcolm are their proud parents, though they will soon grow up to be our equals.”

“OH DEAR GODS OF THE AZTEC ... Thank you, Monte. I need to hurry and bathe, then go tell Malcolm the good news.”

“June ... use your powers, Dear.”

“Damn, I love my new life. I just gave my whole body a sterilized cleansing inside and out - like never before.”

June left the house laughing as she ran toward the barn. I heard the screams of joy and the celebration as she told Malcolm and their daughters the news.Now, I await my three wives and the pleasures we will share on our wedding night.Traci, Trina and Trisha rushed into our bedroom to find me relaxing in bed on fresh sheets, propped up against the headboard on three pillows. They were laughing as the three of them leaped onto the bed at my feet and crawled to me.Traci and Trina were on either side of me. Trisha crawled up between my spread legs and lay with her beautiful breasts covering my cock. They are smiling, yet none of them have spoken until Traci leaned over to kiss me. “Monte, we have decided that Trisha gets to make love to you first. Trina and I want to be here for her and we three want exactly what you gave our mother, if possible - and if it meets your plans.”

“Are you referring to the same pleasure or the fraternal twins?” I knew what she meant, yet I love teasing my three beautiful brides.Trisha answered for them. “ALL OF IT, Monte. We want to experience what Mom described to us, and each of us want to bear a twin boy and girl so that our sons, daughters, brothers and sisters will grow up together and become Warriors of the Aztec, just as we are.”

“To make this the best I can for the three of you, I’ll give you the choice of certain pleasure points and certain changes to your reproductive organs. I can increase your inner and outer vaginal muscular strength, which I’ve discovered helps a woman experience sexual pleasure and satisfaction like never before.

“If you like, I can increase the nerve endings in and around your clitoris to the point you can give yourself an orgasm by merely squeezing your legs together while sitting or lying down.”

I didn’t get to finish my explanation of how, why and what I could do to make the sex act even more pleasurable than they’ve ever dreamed. Trisha cut me off when she exclaimed, “Monte, I want ALL of it. I want to experience sex in a manner which matches this body you have given me. If there is a way I can give you pleasure to the max in return, then PLEASE, give me that ability. The experiences of today and tonight has my body screaming for release and I want it to be sexual release as my husband takes my virginity.”

“Traci, Trina – touch your sister’s nipples so she will experience the new sexual sensations her body now possesses.”

Trisha raised her body from mine by pressing her hands down on the bed on either side of my hips. When her enormous breasts cleared my body, her sisters were caressing her nipples from either side. Trisha was screaming, writhing in pleasure until they stopped.

“Trina, was it really that good?” Traci asked.

“Damn, I thought I was about to faint, my orgasms were so intense.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.