Warrior - Cover

Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was born in 1507 AD. My father was Papantzin, Toltec Chieftain. My mother, an Aztec Princess, daughter of Montezuma II - The man who presented me with the The Warrior's Medallion in 1521 AD when I was 14 years old. I was anointed Warrior of the Ages therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. Though I have been on this earth for five centuries... I will live here for eternity.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical  

June turned to sit across my legs as Trisha stood beside us...

“Monte, Malcolm and I want me to have your child. Boy - Girl - Or both, makes no difference to us as long as he, she or they, have from birth, the same powers each of us will have. If you will agree to make this happen for us, both Malcolm and I want to be a part of your eternal life and we want to participate in the removal of evil people from this planet. I’m sure he’s told you what happened to us before we married, and I never want that to happen to my daughters, my grandkids, or another couple if there is a way I can help prevent it.”

“You’ve talked this over with your daughters, I assume?”

“As soon as they told me about their powers and showed me just a sampling of what they now possess, I was hooked. I want to be that powerful and I want to use it against those who would do harm to other innocent women and young girls.”

“Is that the reason you came back without your clothes?”

“That, and the fact that at twenty-eight, I had six year-old triplets. I was sterile, and I was insatiable. I’m looking forward to my return to yesteryear. I Do Love Sex, Monte Tolan!”

“You have a very fit body for a woman of forty-eight. How tall are you?”

“The same as my three daughters, 5’ 10”. Will you give me the same body they have? If you will, I’ll convince Malcolm that we want a son and a daughter!”

“Malcolm, do you agree with your wife? She will be physically identical to your three daughters ... For eternity, but only if you’ll both agree to this.”

“Positively YES! I too, want a son and a daughter who will have the same abilities as our daughters, and which you’re about to pass onto us.”

“Monte?” June asked as if she had forgotten something. I knew what it was and I had to smile - and answer before she asked.

“Yes, except for his facial features, Malcolm will look identical to me, including my Thunderbird tattoo. Not only him, all our sons will be one hundred percent, identical to me from head to toe. Our daughters will be one hundred percent identical to Trisha, Trina and Traci. Any more questions?”

Traci spoke up and I could tell, this was going to be an even happier family than before. “Mom I have to tell you, you are going to be one happy twenty-eight year old married woman!”

June turned to Malcolm, “Honey, you need to strip and so does Monte. I want to see the rest of what has made my daughters so excited, they were willing to give up their medical careers to come here and live forever.”

It’s now time to finish the makeup of my new family and I’m as ready as they are. I turned to Malcolm and told him, “Malcolm, strip and join me in the middle of the circle, please turn with your buttocks against mine.

“Girls, join hands with each other and your mom, then pull our circle in close,” I told them.

June saw my cock and shouted, “OH HELL YES!

Malcolm, we’re going to have fun now!

I had to test her, so I told her that I had to be absolutely sure her baby would be mine, “June, you will not be protected and you will be ten times as fertile as any time in your life. I prefer you and Malcolm wait a week before you engage in sexual intercourse.”

Malcolm was quick to tell me, “Monte, to get what you have waiting for us, June and I will gladly abstain.”

I was now ready to inform them of a ceremony, of which they have no knowledge, “Before we get to that part, we have an ancient ceremonial ritual to perform.”

“An ancient ritual?” The four women asked at once, and now, I see where my triplet brides-to-be learned that.

“Yes, we will now perform the wedding ritual, which will make the three of you my wives and June my step-wife. I will also be passing the powers to Malcolm and June, which will make them - Warriors of the Ages.”

Out in the open yard, I stood naked before the five nude members of the Wallace family as they faced west. From my memory of rituals centuries ago, I recited the phrases of the marriage ceremony taking my three wives, with their mother and father, into my life - and my world forever.


’O Great Aztec God Huitzilopochtli. God of War and God of the Sun. Shine down upon this ancient ritual and give this humble, Warrior of the Ages your blessing.

’Oh Great Toltec God, Quetzalcoatl – The Feathered Serpent – send down to us, your powers and your blessings as we join together in family and in marriage.

’Oh, High Priestess, Cihuacoatl - The Snake Woman. Goddess of Earth and Motherhood, look down upon this ceremony, as we seek your blessings with the Spirit of the Earth, bless these women, my wives, with The Gift of Motherhood.

’Oh great Spirits of ancient Aztec and Toltec peoples, who have gone before, stand beside us now as we battle evil in all forms here on this earth.

’Oh Ancient Ones of the Mighty Tribes, send down your powers, send down your pride, send down your blessings upon us, the humble few left here upon earth, to carry out the fight against evil.

Thunder and lightning stormed across the mountains, valleys, and plains. The earth shook, the clouds parted, and the sun shined down on the ranch like a beam of light from the heavens


After the ceremony my three women came with me when I stepped inside. I knew they would, but they have yet to fully realize the changes that have taken place in their bodies. The only changes they are aware of, are the most obvious. And, if I do say so myself, I did a masterful job of sculpting the bodies of the four Tolan women.

Trina is the spokeswoman, “Monte, we were talking between us and we want Mom to go first with you. We want to walk out to the barn with Dad. I hope that’s alright with you. It’s just that Mom has never made love to anyone except Dad.”

“I wasn’t going to make love to her in front of your dad. I’d never do that to any man. I hope when the four of us go to bed tonight, the three of you will want to be with me.”

“Definitely!” Each of them answered - as one.

“Since the three of you have never been with a man, we may need to try for one each night, and go slow to increase the pleasure.”

“Monte, though we have never been with a man, each of us have given pleasure to each other.”

“So, we’re going to have us a four-way? Is that what you’re telling me?”

“Well, we sort of wanted to. I mean, we want to be there with each other when you make love to us the first time,” Trina told me.

“Then we’ll do this your way. You’ll learn that I’m not a dominate lover, though I will expect each of you to be very adventurous in our lovemaking.”

Trisha told me, “Believe us when we tell you, you will have three very adventurous wives at your beck and call, any time of the day or night, and for centuries to come.”

Trina added, “You, are the only one for us, and you are carrying a tool, not a toy. You need to use that monstrous tool on our Mom now so she will be impregnated with our first brother,” Traci told me.

“It will be as you wish. I am here for you and I will honor each of you.

“Now, I need your help with this table. We need to move it out onto the porch in preparation of our feast.”

Though I didn’t need help, I wanted them to learn more about their abilities and learn to use them.

“Feast?” Traci asked.

“Yes, we will always celebrate with a feast after a spiritual ceremony.”

“But there is no food prepared!” Trina replied.

“There will be when the three of you realize - you are now Warriors of the Ages - and there there is nothing you cannot do by merely using the powers you possess. Combined, your powers could level those mountains to the west of here.”

Trisha told me, “Monte, please don’t be disappointed that we haven’t learned the extent of our powers.”

“I will never be disappointed in you. You will learn all about your powers, as you learn that there is no limit to them, except for your imagination.”

We placed the large oval table in the center of the front porch and I took the lead as I told them how to prepare for our first feast.

“Trisha, place the white linen tablecloth on the table, then set six places with plates and tableware.

“Trina place the fruit and flower arrangements in the center of the table.

“Traci, place the six chairs around the table. The armchairs go at each end, with two chairs on either side.

“Trisha, I like smoked pork ribs and roast beef.

“Trina, I prefer salads over coleslaw and I like green beans, corn, potatoes, and carrots, as side dishes.

“Traci, I like iced tea with my meals and coffee afterward.

“Trisha, I’ll leave it to you and your sisters to decide the desserts and any side dishes you may wish to add.”

As I talked, Malcolm and June stood aside while their daughters set the table, with their powers, magically placing the foods of our feast before us.

June told me, “Monte, I think it’s only fitting that we have two large candelabras on the table for our first feast ... Don’t you agree?”

I nodded approval as she placed the candelabras near the fruit and flower arrangements, with candles lit.

“Very well done, June. Once you and your daughters learn the full extent of your abilities, our meal will be awaiting us as we walk into a room to eat.”


The time is now late afternoon and though the women are just as anxious as I am to retire for the evening and consummate our wedding vows, I have other plans for us. They need to train, and the time has come for them to learn firsthand, how to handle a crime in progress.

The perfect place for this is Chicago, Illinois. There is always a crime in progress there. No matter what time of day - or day of the week.

First, I need to show them how to dress properly for a criminal confrontation, before we prepare to leave.

“I know all of you are like me, and ready to take our new relationships further to consummate our vows. But, there will be plenty of time for that later tonight and even into tomorrow. For now, there are other, more serious things we need to consider. We’re going hunting this evening and our abundant prey resides in the ruthless asphalt jungles of Chicago, Illinois.”

Malcolm was the first to react as he realized the scope of what I had told them.

“Monte, do you mean we’re going there now? I thought maybe you would train us here in some manner before we actually encounter a criminal act in progress or serve justice upon a criminal for his past crimes.”

“What better way to train you than firsthand? What I want to do now, is dress each of you, so you’ll be able to dress yourselves in the future, no matter where we go or what we encounter.”

Trisha is excited as she reads my thoughts, seeing herself dressed in her Female Warrior Regalia. “Monte, will we women actually dress as Aztec Warriors?”

“Yes, and if all of you will line up facing me, I will dress each of you. Don’t worry, you’ll never be recognized even if there happens to be a news camera on you.

“I will dress myself first, so each of you will have an inkling as to what your attire will resemble. I have specifically chosen, Regal Aztec Ceremonial attire for each of you. From this day on, you will dress yourself simply by thinking of the Regal Regalia you are about to receive.

As I spoke, I mentally donned my own Aztec regalia, including my Warrior Medallion.

“OH WOW. I love that outfit on you Monte,” Traci spoke first, followed by the others as I stood before them.

Malcolm spoke as he walked a circle around me, “Monte, will I be dressed as you are? Man, that is so damn awesome. You look just like the pictures I’ve seen of a stoic, Ancient Aztec Warrior.”

“Then I will dress you first, and the girls can see what others will see when we encounter criminals,” I told him, waving my hand as if to make it happen, though it happens simply by thought process.

It’s June’s turn to circle Malcolm. As she did so, she smiled and licked her lips in exaggeration. “Malcolm, Baby, you will get fucked while dressed like that. Don’t you dare take that off until you have ravaged me from head to toe.”

Traci spoke up, dispelling her mom’s thoughts of being ravaged by her husband, “Mom, you will have to wait for Dad. Monte told you to wait a week, remember?”

June turned to me with an evil grin, then she smiled as she lifted my loincloth in front. Looking at her husband while still holding my loincloth up, she told him, “Malcolm, a week from today, I want my husband to ravage me. Until then, please look the other way because I am in heat to be impregnated by an Aztec Warrior.”

With June standing away from her daughters, I dressed her in the blink of an eye.

“OH DEAR GODS OF THE ANCIENT AZTEC! Look - at - me!

She looked down at her magnificent body, scantily clad in the regal attire of an Aztec Priestess.

Her shawl of intricate turquoise bead-work barely covers her pinpoint nipples, which now cap her thirty-eight inch, precision chiseled bust. Her skin, a bright bronze, which from this day forward in her life, will never change. Her long, extremely dark-black hair is my best effort to date, in my quest to copy the color of my ancestors’ hair color. Her eyes are permanently shadowed, her dark, arched eyebrows will be hers forever. Her long fingernails are black, and will be long and black for eternity.

She has brass rings on each wrist and brass rings on each ankle. Each of her ears have three piercings from which suspend small bangles of diamonds set in turquoise, with silver links between the settings along the bangles. Her navel is pierced with a large diamond, set in turquoise, matching her earrings. She is now hairless below her neck and her smooth, prominent mons bears the tattoos of eagle feathers above and on either side of her outer labia, giving the look of a bird-of-prey, nesting on her tightly sealed vulva.

Around her waist she wears a thin band of rawhide, from which is strung, hundreds of strands of tiny turquoise beads on horsehair. The length of the strands, covering her naked loins and buttocks, until she makes the slightest move. Then the shimmering strands provide peeks of her gloriously naked, bronzed buttocks and the feather-tattooed nest of her womanhood.

In her left hand, she carries a brass shield, intricately engraved with ancient Aztec Deities in the center, with heads of serpents, and birds in flight, adorning the outer circle. In her right hand, she holds a three-foot black sword. On her right hip, is strapped a black, snakeskin scabbard with a ten-inch dagger sheathed inside.

Standing at five-foot ten inches, June Wallace is the perfect recreation of my boyhood memories of the Aztec Priestess dressed in her regal, ceremonial costume.

By the mere thought of herself dressed in this fashion, June could at any time, stand proudly dressed anywhere she chooses, just as she stands before us now.

Trina and her sisters walk slowly around their mom, looking at each and every tiny detail of her body and attire. Trina spoke to her mom in awe of her magnificent image, “Mom, you are f’n awesome.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.