Warrior - Cover

Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was born in 1507 AD. My father was Papantzin, Toltec Chieftain. My mother, an Aztec Princess, daughter of Montezuma II - The man who presented me with the The Warrior's Medallion in 1521 AD when I was 14 years old. I was anointed Warrior of the Ages therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. Though I have been on this earth for five centuries... I will live here for eternity.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical  

I am Tolan - The Warrior

My name comes from the word Tollán, the ancient Toltec Capital in Mexico.

My father was Papantzin, the Toltec Chieftain. My mother was the Aztec Princess, Zyanya (forever & always) daughter of Montezuma II. My father, my mother and my sister, Tiegann (princess of the big valley) met their demise during the raids on the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan in 1521 A.D. by the Spaniard from Cuba, Herñán Cortes.

Two hundred and forty thousand of my mother’s people died during the city’s siege and final conquest, which led to the annihilation of the Aztec civilization.

Mexico City was later built upon the ruins of the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan.

I was a boy of fourteen at the time of the raids. Yet, I had been training as a warrior since I was twelve. Upon completion of my training, my grandfather Montezuma II, presented me with the The Warrior’s Medallion.

With the Medallion around my neck, secured with a gold chain, never to be removed again, I received The Warrior’s Blessing from Toltec High Priestess, Cihuacoatl - The Snake Woman - Goddess of Earth and Motherhood.

I was anointed, Tolán – Warrior of the Ages. Therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. I was also blessed with the Spirit of the Toltec God, Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Serpent.

I became fully aware of my powers provided by my Warrior’s Medallion, while on my first solo mission.

Had I been home at the time of Cortes’ attacks, I alone, could have wiped out his invading army and changed the course of world history, by saving my people.


Though I have lived in many cultures, over many centuries, I have adapted to each of them.

I have traveled the seven continents alone since the day I gained my revenge on Herñán Cortes.

That was the first time I used my power - to travel at will.

My Warrior Spirit took my body to Cuba where I assassinated the Spanish Governor of Cuba, Diego Velasquez, the man who dispatched Cortes and his armies to annihilate my father’s people and later, the people of my mother - for no earthly reason.

I have lived many lifetimes during my time on earth. I have witnessed many changes, many inventions, many modern marvels during my lifetime. None of which come close to matching the powers of my Warrior’s Medallion.

I have also witnessed much crime and bloodshed over the years.

Two decades into the 18th century, I felt the need to use my powers for the good of the people who came to settle on this North American Continent and make a home.

In an effort to right the many wrongs over the years, I have been a policeman in 18th Century San Francisco. A sheriff in 18th Century Arizona. A US Marshal in 19th Century Kansas. An FBI Agent in 20th Century Pennsylvania.

I left law enforcement in the year 2008 AD, to take on the role of avenger of victim’s rights, when the courts began releasing criminals as fast as they were arrested. To this date, I need no laws, no courts, no judges, no juries.

I am the judge - the jury - and the executioner.

I deliver an eye for an eye to the criminals of this land, the land which I have now laid claim to as my homeland.

In that same year, I took the final step in my quest to defend and protect. I was forced to become a vigilante, since the courts of the land were leaning more toward the protection of the lawless criminals and not their victims. I have served justice in each of the States of America, and each of the States of Mexico.

Though I have been on this earth for five centuries...

I will live here for eternity.


During the night just passed, I dreamed the ancient dream of my father, when he first dreamed of ME - His only son, who was yet to be born. Today, I awakened with the desire to have a son to stand at my side. To share the powers of my Warrior’s Medallion and bestow unto him, The Legacy of The Mighty Aztec Warrior, for eternity.

I have made my home on a twenty-five hundred and sixty acre ranch in Montana since 1850, fourteen years before President Abraham Lincoln put his signature on the Act of Congress proclaiming Montana a Territory of the United States.

Teton County wasn’t founded until 1893. At that time, I was one of a few land owners living near the community of Heart Butte in Teton County when Montana was declared a U.S. Territory.

Before I filed my claim on this land in 1864, I made my home wherever I happened to be. Wherever I was needed. I had no home to call my own, until I built my permanent lodging in Montana.

To most people I am Monte Tolan, a twenty-eight year old rancher, possibly of Sioux Indian Heritage, who lives the life of a loner. To some, I would be a criminal if my past activities were made known.

To their victims, I am Justice.

Justice, when there is none to be found in the courts.

To those who stand against the innocent, I am slow, painful death.


Over the ages, there have been many women pass through my life. But now, for the first time, I am looking for one woman who will become my wife and bear my son.

When I close my eyes, I see my future wife as she appears in the mirror image of my sister, Tiegann. She will be tall, friendly, and athletic. Of a strong will, independent, and educated. When I find her and she has accepted me, she must then be willing to accept the changes required of her to be a Warrior’s mate.

If for any reason, at any time, that my prospective mate refuses to accept those changes, she will have no memory of ever meeting me.

This is my story. Beginning with my quest for a lifemate ... Soon to be mother - of my son.


There are forces upon this earth which many people will never encounter in their lifetime. The reason they never encounter those forces is simply because they continue to deny the existence of such forces. They deny them, because there is no logical explanation, therefore, they do not exist. To prove their existence they would have to be discovered, identified, examined and explained.

If not for the fact that I, after centuries spent alone here on earth, want to experience the love of a family, I could have my choice of any woman I desire merely by pointing to her with a forefinger.

I do not want her with me against her will. If that happened, she would meet me and eventually fall in love with me through coercion. Yet, I would not love her except for her looks and her attributes. Yes, I too, am attracted to the natural beauty of a woman. Not to the point of giving up all my worldly belongings, and other-world powers, like some men, just to have any woman I desire.

I want to do this the right way. As close as I can, to the way a mere mortal chooses his mate.

To make my choice easier, I first limited myself to ten candidates. None of which will even know of me at this time. My first objective with each of those ten, will be to meet them one by one, in a mutually casual surrounding. A place where I would be comfortable, a place they would enjoy being.

Once I have encountered each of the ten upon their own grounds, I will scan them.

Yes, I said scan. Scan is a modern term describing a power of which I have used for many centuries. Mainly, looking into one’s soul. I have looked into the souls of my enemies, and my subjects - which is what I call those I have targeted to die for their atrocious acts. I’ve even scanned strangers walking down the street. And last but not least, those women who have been invited to share my bed, for a night or a month or a winter - over the centuries.

In the time it takes a human heart to beat, each prospective mate will have been scanned. By scanning a person, such as one of my prospective mates, I will learn about their health, their image of themselves, their relationship with their parents, their hopes and their fears. If they are sexually active, if they have been, or are presently in an abusive relationship. In any event, whatever has been stored in a persons mind from infancy, I can retrieve simply by looking at them and focusing on their brainwaves.

In times of old, I would locate a targeted subject through my own brainwaves, then travel at will to be near him. Once I was there, he could suffer heart failure while walking, sleeping or working. Or he could choke to death while eating. He may even die a slow death by incurable cancer, kidney failure, or any number of slow, fatal diseases.

Now, because there are so many criminals, I cut their time short. I do not have time to linger, tease, or torture. Yet, I take time to let them know their end has come - that they are about to die - and why. There is personal satisfaction in watching an evil person realize he or she is dying this very minute, knowing there is nothing they or anyone else can do to save them. To me, that is my final justice for the victim.

Choking to death in front of his friends, or even strangers, is a gratifying way to see a big man die helplessly for his crimes of which no one knows - but he, his victim - and me.


On with my quest...

Once I have narrowed my choices to three, I will plant the thought of eternal life into the minds of those three. If I am to marry, I want my wife and my son to be with me for eternity. For some, that may be a difficult choice, simply because even modern women prefer to have friends they can relate to, share with, and bond with. Eternal life means those friends will come and pass, with each generation.

My next thought to plant, will be the thought of aging. Would she want to be a healthy, beautiful, woman of twenty-eight years, for the next hundred millennia, or more?

My third thought to plant in her mind would be, travel by will, or as modern science and science-fiction now tries vainly to explain to me, teleportation.

I have yet to decide what I would do if all three, or even two of the finalists have the same thoughts. Would I be able to choose? Would I have one more deciding question? Or flip a coin maybe? I’ve never had a wife, yet the more I think about it, two may be fun and provide good company for each other throughout eternity. Three could be a problem. They would have to be exceptional women for three to coexist amicably for the next million years or so.

Maybe sisters? The more I think about this, the more I need to think about my own priorities and my own personal desires. I have always thought of one day, having one wife and one son to share my eternity. Now, I’m considering the possibility of having twins among my prospective brides, and perhaps even triplets. The more I think about it, the more I like the thought. Siblings who love and understand each other, living throughout eternity together, possibly with a son from both ... OR, the three of them.

What if I were to choose triplets as my wives, and have three sons? For that option, I put the stipulation on my choices that they would have to be identical triplets. That should lessen the odds of three wives.

Now, I have complicated something I had first considered to be rather simple to resolve. Yet, the more I think about it, the more the idea of triplet sisters as my wives intrigues me intensely. Why not pick three sets of triplets to choose from at the onset, then if that doesn’t work, pick four sets of twins to choose from?

Now to set about finding them. I need to search for triplets born twenty-seven years ago. It may take as much as a year to wade through this. Though I will still be twenty-eight, they will continue to age until I make them mine. Whichever of them I choose. Or, whichever of them chooses me. Yes, the choices must be mutual no matter if there is one or three.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.