Warrior - Cover

Warrior

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was born in 1507 AD. My father was Papantzin, Toltec Chieftain. My mother, an Aztec Princess, daughter of Montezuma II - The man who presented me with the The Warrior's Medallion in 1521 AD when I was 14 years old. I was anointed Warrior of the Ages therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. Though I have been on this earth for five centuries... I will live here for eternity.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Historical  

I was born in 1507 AD. My father was Papantzin, Toltec Chieftain.

My mother, an Aztec Princess, daughter of Montezuma II - The man who presented me with the The Warrior’s Medallion in 1521 AD when I was 14 years old.

I was anointed Warrior of the Ages therefore inherently blessed with the powers of the almighty Aztec God, Huitzilopochtli, God of War and God of the Sun. I was also blessed with the Spirit of the Toltec God, Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Serpent.

To my Montana neighbors, I am Monte Tolan, a twenty-eight year old rancher, possibly of Sioux Indian blood who lives the life of a recluse.

In reality, I am Justice when there is none to be found in the courts ... Justice, to those who stand against the innocent and downtrodden...

I am Tolan – Warrior of the Ages – JudgeJury – and Executioner.


Nogales, Arizona

December 1, 2020

Sixteen year old, Diedra Sandoval stooped to crawl under the barbed wire border fence separating Arizona and Mexico. She’s holding her six-month old baby girl in her arms. Diedra is escaping her drug addicted, abusive boyfriend who has beaten her repeatedly and threatened to kill her baby. She knew this was dangerous, crossing the International Border alone in the middle of the night. She also knew this was the only chance she would have to save herself, and her baby.

Before she could pull her baby against her breast with one arm, and crawl underneath the last broken, tangled strands of barbed-wire, she saw the bright headlights and searchlights of a U.S. Border Patrol Vehicle in the distance. She hunkered down and prayed they would pass her by.

Whether her prayers were answered, or by chance, she was not discovered. Diedra crawled free onto American soil for the first time in her life.

She knew her boyfriend would come after her. Yet she had no idea where to go, or how to get there from here. Ahead of her, in the light of the half-moon, she saw the tracks and trash along the sandy path through the brush where many others have begun their trek into the USA. She ran until she was out of breath. The brush and brambles tearing at the thin, worn blanket covering her baby as she held her tightly in her arms.

She stopped at the edge of a garbage strewn clearing to catch her breath, listening for any sounds.

Hearing nothing, she hurried across the clearing - only to run headlong into the arms of a man three times her size. She screamed when the man slapped her face and tore her baby from her arms.

Her baby is on the ground, screaming in the dark...

There were more hands, pulling at Diedra’s clothes. She prayed for God’s Mercy. The only thing she knew - her only hope. If God didn’t save her now, no one would. They had her clothes torn from her, and as she stood naked before them, she could see their faces.

There are five of them.

One of the men picked up her baby and she couldn’t see what he did with her. Her baby girl, Dita had stopped screaming. She just knew God had not heard her prayers, and now her baby is dead.

She was thrown violently to the ground, with a dark figure looming over her. She closed her eyes and screamed one last time for God, to at least, somehow save her baby.

Suddenly... the hulking figure was gone.

She heard scuffling, then she heard the five grown men crying, screaming in pain - begging for mercy.

Diedra wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hands and felt around for Dita’s blanket. She swiped her hand in a circle on the ground and felt the blanket. Dita is not in her blanket. Diedra heard her whimper and crawled to her. With her baby in her arms, she pulled her little girl to her naked breasts as she sat beneath the bushes at the edge of the clearing.

Suddenly, there was a giant of a man standing tall in the middle of the clearing as the five attackers rushed him at once. She watched as the big man grabbed one of the attackers in each of his hands. He picked them up by the back of their necks and shook them like ragdolls, then he cast the dead men aside like garbage.

With a mighty swing of one fist, he knocked each of the other men backwards.

The men were writhing in the desert sand, when one by one, the big man walked among them and killed them with his bare hands as they screamed for mercy.

But there was no mercy. The big man killed her boyfriend and the four more men with him, before turning in her direction.

As he walked toward her, Diedra saw his broad shoulders covered in a dark shawl with glittering turquoise stones beaded into the feathers of the shawl.

He wore a loincloth about his waist with leather moccasins laced from his feet to his knees. His hair is long, black and glistening in the moonlight. He has a wide silver band around his forehead.

Diedra could barely make out the Thunderbird tattoo covering his entire chest as he stood in the glow of the moonlight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.