Not Just Another Blow Job - Cover

Not Just Another Blow Job

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: They say when it come to sex men are more interested in the visual than are women, but Amanda may be the exception to that rule. In any case, Amanda is exceptional. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I’ve heard that when it comes to sex women are less visually inclined than men, but I’m not sure this is the hard and fast rule. Take my Amanda. The other evening she said she’d been bad at lunch. When I asked what she meant, she said she’d watched some porn. “There’s one I really liked, and I want to do it to you,” she said, and she showed me the clip on her laptop. A woman was jerking off her man, and he was shooting his seed into her open mouth. It was one of those animated gifs, so he came again and again, each spurt straight into her mouth. “I thought this was so hot,” Amanda said. “I had to go to the bathroom or my panties would have been soaked.”

While she was telling me this, she was pulling down my pants. “This is going to be so fun,” she said. “So hot. I couldn’t disagree.

Woman licking the tip of a cock

Looking up at me with her lovely lewd eyes, Amanda pleasured me with her hands and tongue, my cock in her mouth, and just before my orgasm she pulled away, her mouth open, and frigged me hard. The first shot splattered against her nose, the second hit her chin, but the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth all found the back of her throat. That was because after two shots she had my cock back in her mouth where it belonged.

Woman aiming an ejaculating cock at her face

“That was so hot watching your cum shoot out at me,” Amanda said not too long later. “Now when you come in my cunt I have an idea of what my cunt sees.”

See, now that’s way more visual than I am. Until then, I never gave a thought to what my cock sees when it’s deep in my darling Amanda.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.