Iqra - Cover

Iqra

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A good Muslim girl Cums of Age

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   School   Robot   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Swinging   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Sexual Politics in North London:

Iqra’s parents probably regret going away for the weekend, leaving their randy daughter free run of the house just after her 16th birthday.

Of course, she threw a party, attended by most of her classmates and all of their friends.

Unlike most modest Muslim girls, Iqra and her best friend Ayesha had never done particularly well at school, except during Sex Education, where they excelled in the theory and practical sessions.

Returning early, because their car broke down, her dad was already hopping mad when he discovered the kitchen swimming in spilt beer and three well-built guys with the biggest blackest cocks he had ever seen deep in the throats of three white schoolgirls.

“Get Out,” he screamed, watching the sluts trying to stuff their cum coated tits back into slutty black bras, “and where the fuck is my daughter?”

“Iqra?”

“Yes, my innocent daughter Iqra. She would never do this.”

“Try her bedroom, man,” suggested one guy pulling up his trousers and handing back a half-empty bottle of dad’s most expensive whiskey.

Fortunately, it was Iqra’s mum that found her first, naked and eating out her girlfriend Ayesha on her bed surrounded by abandoned sex toys, but even she couldn’t cope with the sight of a monstrous blue dildo protruding from her daughter’s perfect brown arse.

“Ayesha, darling, I think you’d better leave while I have a word with my daughter.”

Iqra soon found herself, freezing, outside on the street in nothing more than a long cardigan, as Dad threw all her things out the front door, “ ... and don’t come back until you’ve learnt to be a proper Muslim.”

Not much chance of that, thought Iqra, as she phoned Suchi, the hermaphrodite sexbot Chair of Governers of her school, to beg for a room for the night.

“Of course, darling, you can stay as long as you like. Why don’t you bring that lovely girl Ayesha too - we have the perfect room with a king-sized bed, so you can have as many friends to stop as you wish.”

Suchi’s house rapidly became the most popular multi-racial, multi-species brothel in North London, coming to the attention of the local Islington Prostitute’s Co-operative.

Politics: At first, the International Union of Sex Workers (IUSW) were vehemently against the rise of sexbots in 2025, afraid of losing trade to these super-sexual beings that never needed to eat or sleep, and like the hermaphrodite Suchi, could satisfy the demands of almost an infinite variety of single or group clients.

Suchi’s rise from Chairperson on the Board of Governors, through local politics to the leader of the Blues party, representing all sex workers, human and robotic, was in part due to her insatiable desire to please.

The UN Convention on Sexual Robotics mandated that it must be possible to easily distinguish humans from sexbots, at 20m, which led to them being coloured various shades of blue. Generally Dark Blue for ‘adults’, Mid Blue for ‘teenagers’ and the palest colours for ‘children’. Nipples, lips and penises are always the darkest features - sometimes glowing to allow for easy detection in the dark.

Sexbots became so cheap and pervasive that human prostitutes found it necessary to dye their skin blue to attract clients; even teenage boys and girls looking for a first date would often dress in blue underwear to seduce a mate for the weekend.

Once sexbots were reluctantly allowed to join the IUSW, they rapidly took it over, renaming it simply to ‘The Blues Party’. Their first campaign was to train a teaching assistant bot for every High School in the country to help any human teachers too embarrassed to answer practical questions during Sex Education lessons. Later they entered politics by persuading a House of Commons Select committee to amend the 2003 Sexual Offences Act to remove all restrictions on robotic sex acts at any apparent age.

Member of Parliament:

On their first visit to Westminster, newly elected MPs are invited to the Whip’s Office to select their PA sexbot. The booth in the corner has one slider control labelled ‘Sex/Gender’.

Looking confused he asked, “don’t we use the standard definition that Sex is between your legs and Gender is between your ears?”

“Yes, for humans, absolutely true. But sexbots don’t have much between their ears - mostly just batteries. Their intelligence is all located in the thighs and buttocks for the fastest response to genital stimulation. So one end on this slider is fully male, the other end fully female, or you can select anything in between. Hermaphrodites are very popular. The next control is Age - adult, down to barely legal and the third knob is to select on the BDSM scale from Highly Dominant down to Fully Submissive.”

Iqra’s newly elected MP for Islington selected Fully Female, Teenage, Fully Submissive, collecting his surprisingly young PA the next day to shop for furnishings for his flat.

“An excellent choice, Sir. I’m sure your little Amy will provide months of excellent service. Any problems, just pop her back and we can increase her bust size to a proper 14-year-old or she can be reprogrammed to be more dominant if you like. She comes with three Princess Plugs, labelled Mouth, Cunt and Arse to keep all her openings factory fresh, some strap-ons and a full wardrobe of erotic underwear.”

Amy twisted around in his embrace, really proud of her latest design feature, “check out these hip bones, Sir. They make great handholds for really deep rear penetration if you fancy that.”

On arrival in the Whitehall exclusive supplier’s bedding department, his PAbot stripped off her tight crop top and shorts bouncing on the enormous brass bedstead.

“Look, uncle. There’s even strap tie-down points if my bottom needs punishment, then you can kiss it better.”

The senior Civil Servant admired her erect dark blue nipples, bouncing on tiny pale blue breasts, as she thrust her pelvis up and down in a perfect imagining of being fucked in reverse anal cowgirl.

“I expect that’s your favourite position, Sir? You will notice that the bed hardly squeaks. Good for maintaining neighbourly relationships, we always think.”

“Thank you, Giles,” replied our MP, “I’ll bear that in mind. But do you have a model with larger, umm, bedknobs? My young assistant loves to ride.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.