Iqra - Cover

Iqra

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A good Muslim girl Cums of Age

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   School   Robot   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Swinging   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

At School

The headmistress announced that this week’s Muslim Sex Ed Class was going to be a rather different affair for Iqra, Ayesha and their 14-year-old classmates.

The girls all gathered, rather nervously, after school in front of the large PC screen in her study wondering how their libido was going to be enhanced today.

Most of the girls were now used to seeing Iqra and her best friend Ayesha kissing and openly petting inside each other’s clothing during classes, but may not have been ready for them to both sink to the floor, strip off below the waist and rub their wet pussies together.

“Stop that you two,” laughed the headmistress, “save your fluids for later.”

Iqra and Ayesha stopped tribbing, looking confused but carried on cuddling and gently stroking until the video started.

“Now pay attention girls - this may look like a perfectly respectable Muslim couple in a nice house just down the road. Doctor H is 37 and his gorgeous wife in the red burqa is Nusrat.”

The camera panned down the handsome doctor’s legs until his bare feet showed poking out below his smart slacks.

“Did you see his packet?” one of the girls giggled but went very quiet as they watched the handcuffed man struggling to undo the belt, drop his trousers and kneel at his wife’s feet.

All the girls and even the headmistress flinched at the sound of the riding crop slashing across his bare back as Nusrat punished him for being too slow.

Then a different female voice, “Beg for mercy you horrid little man, then show all those nice girls your pathetic excuse for manhood.”

It hadn’t yet dawned on the class that someone else must be holding the video camera and directing the action until Mistress Susanna’s reflection briefly appeared on screen caught in a mirror.

The camera followed her booted foot until it connected with the doctor’s crotch, making a sickening metallic crunching sound.

“That girls,” announced the head, “is a padlocked cock cage - who can tell me what it’s for?”

Ayesha ventured, “to stop him getting an erection, Miss?”

“Exactly,” replied Nusrat, confirming that this was actually a two-way live video call, not a recording and the half-naked girls were also on show.

Iqra flashed her nicely developed tits at the screen, demanding a close-up of the restrained penis, “but it’s all pale just like those white boys in the gym - why aren’t you brown all over, like us, Doctor?”

Most of the girls were now openly masturbating, holding their pussy lips apart to show their pink inner flesh to further arouse the pathetic submissive who had a natural fear of being watched by a bunch of inexperienced, under-sexed 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirls.

Mistress Susanna briefly paused during her instructions to Nusrat on the best ways to inflict humiliation and pain on her husband, “perhaps we’ll take a break now and join you at the school soon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.