Iqra - Cover

Iqra

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A good Muslim girl Cums of Age

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   School   Robot   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Swinging   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Iqra’s bedroom:

Iqra opened her eyes to see her twin brother standing at the side of her bed, cock in hand, openly masturbating while staring at her bare breasts.

“Get out,” she screamed, trying desperately to pull the quilt up high enough to cover her nakedness, “what the fuck are you doing in my room, watching me?”

Adil just laughed, “I saw all you bitches in the Sex Ed Class at school and thought you’d like to give me a demonstration of your new skills before I tell mum and dad what you were doing.”

This was too much - surely she couldn’t suck and fuck her own brother - although that brown erection did look very appealing.

“I read about you in David’s story - did you really get abducted and raped by those aliens in Islington? I’m sure you’d rather have normal sex with a good Muslim boy. First I’m going to cum all over your tits and then we can write the next chapter of your story, perhaps with some illustrations.”

Iqra reluctantly squeezed a gobbet of hand cream between her breasts to lubricate the fucking, carefully holding her phone to include his cock and her tits in the photo, but no faces.

He hopped up on the bed, wiping his cock head, already leaking pre-cum, across her mouth before shuffling down to lay it between her breasts, pushing those happy globes around to make a slippery groove for fucking.

“Oh sis, this feels so good - I’m really fucking your tits - and look the nipples are rock hard - you must be enjoying it too.”

Iqra couldn’t deny she did feel highly aroused, pressing her tits together around his hardness, wondering how far this could go.

She didn’t have long to wonder as his youthful enthusiasm splashed all over her chest, pumping out his sticky sperm before collapsing onto the bed beside her.

“Sis, that was awesome,” Adil painted, dabbling his fingers between her sticky breasts, “I’ve never come so hard in my life and look it’s gone right up to your chin.”

“OK you’ve had your fun little brother, now get out before mum and dad notice you’re not in your own bedroom.”

Instead, Adil snuggled down beside Iqra, letting his left hand roam downwards over her flat tummy then gently eased her sleep shorts down from her hips, while kissing her neck.

Iqra sat bolt upright when his hand grazed against her pubic mound, “no, no - we can’t do this - you’re much too cute - and my brother - that makes it incest.”

“Who cares? I won’t tell if you don’t - and your pussy feels so wet - I know you want to do it.”

Iqra relaxed into his caress, feeling his hardness pressing against her thigh, “OK but be quick - and don’t you dare cum inside me.”

Adil could hardly believe his luck, pulling on his very first condom and settling between his sister’s legs - the tip of his penis just nestling at the entrance to her body.

Iqra held onto his hips as he thrust upwards impaling her desperate pussy - he was good for one so young - pounding away - grinding their pubic bones together.

This was so perverted - her brain could barely believe this was his first time - but her bodily reactions proved he was a natural sex machine.

Easing back to allow her fingers to reach and massage her hard clitoris, then crushing her hand in place between their red-hot bodies - mixing pleasure and pain.

Iqra trembled every time the tip of his cock slammed into her cervix - she was so close - panting his name - writhing beneath him - desperate for release.

Then he bit her nipples - really hard - nobody had ever done that whilst fucking her - that did it - she came deliriously - shaking through her climax.

Amazingly he hadn’t cum yet - he pulled out - slapping her face then her tits, “turn over bitch - get on your hands and knees - I’m going to fuck your arse.”

“You have to be joking,” then seeing his dejected expression, “OK but you have to lick it first.”

Iqra had never felt so dirty as her little brother pulled her butt cheeks apart, running his tongue all around her puckered hole then down into her sopping pussy and back up to spread her natural lubricant.

She helped guide his cock into her arse, inch by inch, cumming again from the sheer depraved thoughts of what they were doing.

This time he only managed three thrusts into her forbidden place before ejaculating violently and collapsing onto her back.

Iqra vaguely remembers pulling off Adil’s condom and licking him clean, before kicking him out of her bed to get some sleep - it was a school day tomorrow.

In the Morning: Iqra awoke with that familiar dry taste in her mouth, the crumpled bedding and finally, the used condom in her wastebin confirmed that this time it hadn’t been a dream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.