Iqra - Cover

Iqra

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - A good Muslim girl Cums of Age

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   School   Robot   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Swinging   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

The central character of this episode Iqra is borrowed, with permission, from a series of stories by her, which have unfortunately been deleted by xhamster.

Iqra is continuing her descent from a good Muslim girl into the perfect cum loving whore, acting out her most intimate fantasies.

The Bus:

Iqra had just turned 14 this week and was happy to be riding to school on the London bus after the six-month-long break from her friends and teachers.

The journey to school through the suburbs was usually uneventful - the bus was ¾ empty due to the covid-19 pandemic.

Iqra was wearing her standard school uniform of modest black skirt and a white blouse topped off with a black Hijab and matching facemask.

Eyes almost closed, listening to her favourite band Little Mix and then the cover of Praise You by Hannah Grace, she barely registered the two Muslim women in full dark blue burqas, wearing dark sunglasses get on the bus.

One sat down beside her and the other directly behind on the narrow bus seats.

Suddenly two hands gripped her upper arms from behind, stopping her from moving, while something sweet slipped into her mouth, then her facemask was replaced, pinching her nostrils tight shut.

Iqra passed out without a struggle, only rousing to the sound of the bus stopping - strong hands lifting her up and off the bus.

“Don’t worry Mr Bus Driver,” said one of her attackers, “our daughter is feeling a bit poorly - we’ll take good care of her.”

Iqra vaguely remembers thinking there was something odd about those hands - before she passed out again - had they been wearing blue nitrile gloves?

The next thing Iqra is being stripped and tied down in a dark room - everything was dark blue - the sofa, the walls, carpet, curtains - even the succulent hard nipples dangling above her face.

She tried to sit up, but the lingering effects of the drug and the fact that her arms and legs were bound to the sofa meant all she could do was try to shout.

Her scream was muffled by the large silicone breast filling her mouth, then she relaxed as the sex robot kissed her, stroking her nipples.

“Hello, baby girl - glad you’re with us again” the naked woman purred, “perhaps we should call your school and tell them you’re going to be very late this morning.”

Iqra struggled to control her developing orgasm as the second naked blue woman devoured her young pussy, inserting two long fingers to connect with her tender g-spot.

“Who are you bitches?” she managed to blurt out, as one calmly explained to the school secretary that Iqra has been abducted by aliens, but should be OK by lunchtime.

Then it got worse - the man who had been watching from the shadows lowered his shorts and thrust a truly enormous blue cock into her mouth to suck.

Iqra had thought that Coach Wilson was well-hung, but this beast entirely filled her throat, making her gag.

Then in one quick flip, she was lying face-up on top of him, tits and dripping cunt fully exposed and ready, but taking his steel-hard erection deep into her arse, lubricated by her spittle.

Iqra had no idea how it all fitted, she had never had more than her own slim fingers up there before - now this massive cock was stretching her wide open.

Somehow Suchi, the hermaphrodite was now also pounding into Iqra’s cunt - the clash of two blue cocks deep inside and her own fingers on her swollen clit, turned her whole body into a quivering orgasm.

Iqra came and came and came - her very first fantasy Double Penetration, watched by the naked identical twin pale blue junior sexbots, laughing and playing with each other.

Then: “Wake up” shouted the bus driver, shaking her shoulder “you need to get off - this is the last stop.”

Unsteadily Iqra removed the shiny blue Princess Plug from inside her sodden panties, the sticky fluid slowly dripping out of her arse staining the bus seat.

She licked the delicious tasting dark blue sexbot sperm from her fingers - perhaps it had really happened?

At school: Iqra had a quick cheese sandwich for lunch followed by a pot of her favourite blueberry yoghourt. She only understood why each mouthful of the sweet, sticky dessert gave her a mini orgasm when she explained this morning’s events to her best friend Ayesha.

At Iqra’s school so many of the Muslim parents had withdrawn their daughters from sex education classes that the Head was concerned enough to call Iqra into her office.

“Sit down here, next to me,” asked the white headmistress kindly, patting the sofa - her hand stayed just a moment too long, brushing against the 14-year-old’s thigh.

She explained “I need to know more about Islam to see how we can get the vital messages to you Muslim girls. I know you’re not allowed pre-marital sex and traditionally you don’t get married until you’re 23, so you must get frustrated - are you for example allowed to indulge in lesbian sex?”

Iqra could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy moistening as the very attractive blonde kissed the side of her neck and cupped one breast inside her bra.

“Don’t be scared - I saw you going into the girls’ toilets with Ashley last week- you looked like you were enjoying it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.