Happy Hannah - Cover

Happy Hannah

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Coming of Age Sex Story: It started with a drink in the Hotel-Pub, she was turning 18 and wanted a party to remember.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Tim was having a drink at the bar in the country hotel where was staying. Serving him was a typical county girl who looked very young. She was around 5’7” c cup with an hour glass figure, mousy brown hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Tim asked “Are you able to serve, you do not look like you are 18?”

Hannah smiled “Yes I am 17, but mum owns the pub so as family I can work in the bar when it is not busy like tonight. What are you doing here. I noticed you are booked in for 4 weeks?”

Tim smiled “I’m doing staff relief at the local branch. I travel from country town to country town doing staff relief. I’m 19 and it gives me a chance to view this country and get served by pretty girls like you.” Hannah smiled.

Serving another local, two locals whispered, but Tim heard, ‘looks like horny Hannah has another young one in her sights’

Tim smiled. He was a slim build man 5’9” and loved to chat up barmaids. He found them usually horny and willing to share a bed from time to time. His favourite ladies were ones that would tell him some of their previous conquests. He was an avid reader of erotic stories and letters.

Hannah came back asking “Another?”

Tim replied “Yes please, I heard the guys behind have a name for you, HH. Is that correct, not that it worries me?”

Hannah gave the men a nasty look “Yes I do enjoy men, not drunk boys like the one behind you.”

Tim smiled “Lets chat sometime, I’m here for 4 weeks and work is only three doors away. I don’t care what a pretty ladies history is.” Hannah smiled and walked away to serve another guest.

On returning Hannah asked “Are you staying for this weekend?”
Tim replied “Yes for the next four weeks including weekends. The company pays for it including food except lunch, why?”

Hannah smiled and softly said “I’m 18 on Friday and having a small birthday party, would you like to come. There will be around 20 locals?”

Tim smiled “Yes, sure, where?”

Hannah smiled “I’ll tell you later, I like to have a fun time, you will make the 17th man and with three ladies it will be a fucking fun time. You don’t mind sharing, do you?”

Tim smiled “I love sharing, with you I have one request, I’m first and at least last one, love seconds especially sloppy ones, they taste the best?”

Hannah looked at him grabbed his hand and came. It was the first time ever, Hannah came in the bar just on talking, she had come before from being fingered or fucked, never with the talking. She smiled after coming. “Yes I agree, would you like a bed warmer tonight. I finish at 9.00 when mum takes over.”

Tim smiled “Yes please, you know the room number I believe.” smiling knowing he has succeeded to get it tonight. He eased back on his drinking so he could really perform.

He saw Hannah mum arrive and she left the bar without looking at him. At 9.30 he went to his room for a shower. In his bed was Hannah naked. He smiled asking “Before or after a shower?”

Hannah opened the covers, as he slowly walked over he undressed to his undershorts. Hannah pulled down the shorts to find a nice thick almost 10” cock contained inside. She quickly moved and sucked the foreskin enclosed head into her mouth. Kneeling she pulled the foreskin back and sucked that lovely lollipop. She managed to get at least 8” inside her mouth. Tim step out of his undies and pulled Hannah off his cock.

She laid back on the bed pussy legs wide open asking “Fill my pussy please.” Tim entered her pussy and slid all of the way and hit her cervix. She moaned in pleasure with the size of Tim inside her vagina. Tim slow moved back and forth making the pleasure memorable. Hannah tried to move faster and faster but he would not respond. Hannah was trying to get him deeper into her when she thrusted up and he hit bottom. The final two inches enter her and she came. Hannah bounced on the bed in a pleasure she has never had todate in her four years of fucking. Tim found he was cumming deep within her, either pussy or cervix. He just kept pumping deep into her. They collapsed on the bed in a hot sweat and pleasure. Tim covered the both of them and they fell asleep.

It was 6am when Tim woke still inside Hannah. He slid out so he could use the toilet. Returning back to bed he spooned Hannah. She woke up about 15 minutes later feeling Tim holding her. She rolled onto her back, looking at, then kissing him. Tim responded “Thank you Hannah for a wonderful time last night, you certainly know how to come.”

Hannah smiled “I’ve never come like that before, and you flooded me with cum. Are you always like that? If so the other girls will be demanding you fuck them. Helena loves to suck a large mouthful of cum then share it around with us girls.”

Tim climb on top of Hannah whilst she was talking and entered her pussy. He could feel his hard cum around the edge of her pussy, however as soon as he entered she gushed out some juices, which allowed him to slide deep into her pussy. This time he did go faster and faster. Hannah wrapped her legs around him responding to his pumping. It took about eight minutes for them to come together. Tim was kissing her lips to cover any noise. He again flooded that juicy pussy. Hannah hugged him in pleasure.

After some ten minutes rest. Tim slipped down to her pussy and started to eat her out. He kissed her lips and let his tongue do the walking, licking the excess juices from the asshole through to her clit. Hannah moaned in pleasure He drilled deep into her pussy. Hannah had never found a tongue go so deep within her pussy before and he had her coming again. Tim quickly sucked up her juices and his left over cum. Hannah had come some twenty times. She grabbed his hair pulling him up her body saying “Enough stud, I’m exhausted.” Tim kissed her and they exchanged juices. She fell asleep in his bed. Tim got up and had a shower, getting ready for work.

After he dressed in his business clothes. He kissed Hannah as she slept. Going out of the room he went downstairs for breakfast and on to work.

Returning after five pm he entered his room to change out of his work suit. Going down to the dining room Hannah smiled at him as she served his steak, eggs, chops, bacon, bake beans and thick chips dinner. She stated “I missed work this morning, lucky you were the only customer today. I take it you would like another bed warmer tonight stud?”

Tim smiled “Yes please sexy girl. 9.30 again?”

Hannah replied “Well I don’t work after this dinner place is closed so anytime?”

Tim replied “Well I shall miss my beer tonight and await in my room. Same dress code?”

Hanna replied smiling “Yes, see you shortly stud.”

Hanna entered his room, finding him naked, and reading a magazine with a hard cock. She quickly removed her dress, bra and panties, dropping them as she advanced on him. She climb on the bed and mounted his hard cock. He bit on one of her boobs. She pulled his head hard on to her boob feeling the pain and pleasure of his bite. She came flooding his cock. As he was reading some erotic stories he came in her pumping her full of cum. They looked at each other then kissed.

They laid down looking at each other. “Fuck.” Hannah stated “I needed that.”

Tim smiled “I happy to provide the service to such a sexy lady.”

She hugged him tightly. They rested in the pleasure of their quick love making.

Hanna asked “What were you reading?”
Tim smiled “Erotic stories.” As he picked up the book and showed her. She flicked through a few pages then saw the pictures. Smiling at them she reached for her pussy. He moved her hand and started to kiss her boobs. She started to read a letter aloud. Tim moved to kiss her cum filled pussy. She was getting very randy. He licked and his tongue entered her pussy. Just as she read about the stud entering the board housewife, she came. Tim kept up the pleasure and as she came down from the orgasm he bit, softly, her clit. Hannah came again holding his head into her clit and pussy. She collapsed on the bed exhausted. She closed her eyes for about 30 minutes.

Hannah smiled at Tim, “I have never had anyone make me come like you have. I been fucking since I was 13, well late 13, I was a week away from my 14th. Dad had died some three months previously. Mum was worried about the bar and hotel. And I was a brat. A young drover, 17 I think, came and stayed for a few weeks. He treated me kindly and after a few days he took me in his car, drove out of town and fucked me. I never had so much pleasure after the first pain. We fucked every day for two weeks. Then my period started and he left. Mum found out the next day from town talk. She took me to the doctor and got me on the pill. I’ve been a randy tart ever since. In the last two years or so I have been a bit more choosier on who I bed though.”

Tim had got hard again with her story and had started to fuck her. She felt him, hugged him and responding to him. They soon came again in pleasure.

She looked at him “You don’t mind my history?” reaching down and playing with his soft cock.

Tim smiled “No, I have had quite a few ladies in my past and enjoy their stories of their lovemaking. I would love to hear your previous conquests. It my passion to want an open minded girlfriend who enjoys sex with me and others, proving they share either the partner or repeat the story and no I am not gay in any way. I just like sex stories and viewing.”

Hannah held him in a loving embrace. She rolled him over onto his back and started to give him a head job. She had given many head jobs, this time though she wanted him to really remember this one. It took some fifteen minutes before he shot his load of cum into her sweet mouth. She savoured every drop. Returning and kissing him they fell asleep.

The next morning they made love, showered. Hannah went to work in the dining room for the breakfast session. Her mum looked at her smiling. “Found another stud?” She had given up on trying to change her ways mainly because she too enjoyed sex.

Hannah replied “Yes and I invited him to my private birthday bash. The other girls will love his tongue. He is bloody great and loves seconds.”

Hannah mum smiled at her. “Tell me details later darling.”

Hannah replied “Will do mum.”

Tim came for breakfast and he kiss Hannah before he left for work. She responded.

Her mum stated “Nice looking ass on that one Hannah.”

Hannah laughed “We haven’t got that far yet. But yes nice looking ass. You didn’t notice, the front package is extremely nice and large.” They continued on with clearing tables and serving other customers.

That afternoon Tim changed to casual clothes and enter the dining room to a lovely smiling Hannah. She asked “Usual dinner steak & chips?”
Tim smiled “Yes providing you are my desert tonight?”

Hannah smiled “I have a special request for you tonight, I’ll be up later stud.”

She served him dinner and a beer. It was a quiet Wednesday night, Hannah said “I’ll be an hour or so, got some washing to do.” And left him puzzled.

Tim went to the bar and had another beer talking to some locals he knew from the branch. At 9 he went to his room, Finding it empty he undressed and reading a magazine he waited naked for Hannah.

She arrived some fifteen minutes later. Locked the door and slipped out of her dress. Walking to the bed, she removed his book and mounted his chest. Smiling she raised her legs and placed her sweet pussy over his mouth. He licked away. She moved forward and his tongue felt metal. He lifted her up and looked at a lovely blue stone anal plug. He smiled and licked around the plug. Lifting Hannah he turned her over so she was on all fours. She acted submissively, Tim inserted his now very hard cock into her sweet pussy. She moaned in pleasure. He reached around and held her nipples. That set Hannah off in her orgasm. After she relaxed Tim removed the butt plug and stated to enter her ass. He slipped through the sphincter and was soon ball deep within her ass. Hannah was moaning in pure pleasure. There was plenty of lube inside of her ass. He could feel himself ready to cum. He whispered “inside or out?”

Hannah replied “in, now” Tim shot his load deep within her. She had another major orgasm and Tim just kept pounding throughout his cumming. Finally they both collapsed on the bed exhausted. As he softened he withdrew and collected a towel to wrap Hannah’s ass. They cuddled on the bed.

Hannah kissed Tim, “Thanks, I needed it ready for Friday, two of the guys going always like to DP me, and yes I enjoy it. I was hopping you were an ass guy as well.”

Tim smiled “Well I have done part of the way around your world, one more to go tonight!”

She looked at him “Around the world?”

Tim laughed yes “I have to shoot in all three of your holes, two down one more to go.”
Hannah then understood and went to grab his cock for a head job. She found it was already hard again. Moving down his body she started to give him a beautiful head job. It took some 10 minutes for Tim to come. He still flooded her mouth with more cum. When she finished, he pulled her up the bed and kissed her deeply with his tongue. They fell asleep naked on top of the bed.

The next morning Hannah asked “Did you enjoy your travels?” He reached for her hair and gently pulled it toward him, looking at at her face he kissed her again deeply.

Pulling away from the kiss he replied “Yes, It was superb, my sexy lady.” Rolling her onto her back he mounted her pussy, pushing in and out, pounding, getting faster until they both came together.

He rolled onto his side saying “Last day of being a teen, tomorrow you become a lady, a very randy lady I hope?”

She smiled, kissed then cuddled him. She was hoping, in one way, she was not falling in love with him and he moves away with his job. They showered together and after breakfast parted ways.

That night he enjoyed dinner with Hannah and her mum. There were no other booking for the night. They talked about everything and nothing. Tim had another beer in the pub and went to his room. About 30 minutes Hannah came in smiling. “Mum is very impressed with you. She actually likes you, which is unusual. Mum can be very protective with out of town people. Now how can we enjoy my last night as a teen stud?” She had been undressing herself as she spoke. Tim smiled, opened the bed covers and patted the sheet. Hannah came into bed. Tim quickly flipped her over and mounted her back. His cock was between her legs and he was rubbing himself between them. Hannah tried to get his cock into her pussy and he stopped the action. He did reach around and held each nipple tightly. Hannah was in pain, pleasure and frustration. She tried to buck him off and failed. After some ten minutes he flipped her onto her back, grabbed her legs and raising them to her boobs he finally entered her pussy. She screamed in pleasure and release of pain and frustration. Her legs became like jelly as Tim shot his cum deep within her pussy. She was out of this world.

He held her for around 15 minutes for her recovery. She looked deep within his eyes seeing he was not only pleased at her reaction but he had given her a lasting memory of a good night. They fell asleep in each others arms.

They both awoke at 5am. Holding each other. Tim said “Happy birthday dear lady Hannah.”

Hannah held him tightly. He reached for the bedside draw and came out with a small box. Handing it over she opened the box to a lovely fine gold necklaces with a fine gold 18 symbol. She kissed him hard for the fine gift. “Thank you this is lovely. I shall wear it all day.”

Tim mentioned “But not tonight, it could get damaged with your party.”

Hannah realising what he meant replied “Yes I shall wear it all day but not to our party. Mum mentioned we should eat at 6pm then go to the party which is due to start at 8. She will drop us off and pick us up in the morning or afternoon. There will be plenty of grog available and if we run out mum will deliver more.”

Tim smiled and started the morning by making love to her. It was a gentle love making session and as they dressed for the day’s work Tim stated “Well that’s the first for the day.” Hannah then remembered his request earlier in the week and smiled.

On returning from work Tim dressed in jeans, country shirt and joggers. He had dinner with Hannah and mum. She dropped them off at the house just outside of the town. The music was already loud. Hannah introduced Tim around to all present at the time. On being introduced to Hillary and Helena they both french kissed him and felt his package. Helena stated “Hannah where have you been hiding this stud?”
Hannah smiled “Wait until he performs, my number one for stamina. Hillary he does shoot a large mouthful so you will be happy as well.” Both hugged Tim.

They took Tim to the bar and were just waiting for the final three boys to arrive. In total there was now 18 men for the three ladies.

Tim talked to the other guys whilst the ladies chatted away. Finally the last two guys turned up. One shouted “Lets get the shagging underway”

Tim asked “Have any of you guys been in an orgy before?” No one answered. “I’ve been to three and two were a total fuck up. One was excellent with everyone well and truly satisfied. Do you mind if I lead for a while?”

One of the guys said “OK with me so long as I get some ass and beer?” everyone laughed.

Tim continued “Well first off guys lets set up an area. Your four go and bring the mattresses from the two small bedrooms out here. No point hurting our or the girls backs. Move the chairs into an oval shape around here so we can all see the action.” They did and could see what was happening.

“A few ground rules. Phones and camera’s off. No pictures to bite any of us in the ass later.

1. Have a piss, use the bath or a tree out side not off the verandah. It stinks the area for weeks.

2. Toilet is for the ladies or a shit. Don’t mess it up, keep it clean for them OK.” A slight agreement went around. “3. Now tonight is not ‘you get your rocks off and sleep’, Tonight is a birthday bash for these girls, one to remember. Your role is ‘You’ have to shoot at least three times, One into a mouth, ass and pussy, the twist, it must be with a different girl. Yes no getting off with the one girl. Share your spunk around the three of them. How you do it is your choice and it’s on an honesty system. Shot 4 and above your choice. Remember it’s the girls night of pleasure not ours, after all it’s their birthdays guys and we want to give them one to remember forever. Agree?” A swell of yes, sure, good idea went up.

“Number 4 If a girls calls time out, then it’s time out until she is ready to return. Please allow the girls some rest. I will call overall time out after an hour or so for the girls to drink something other that our spunk. After all they have to wash it down guys, they might need a toilet break as well.” A good murmur of agreement went around.

Tim continued “Number 5. Notice the bookcase is vacant. You strip off and place your clothes with boots/shoes on top of your clothes. No touching anyone else clothes. Respect gentlemen please. The pink ribbon shelf is the ladies gear.” A nod of agreement and understanding.

“Now 6. Any virgins here tonight. Be honest or dob in one we need some for the start of the evenings entertainment?”

Three guys stated they were virgins, Tim smiled. Well guys we have our start entertainment. He grabbed some paper and wrote some numbers on the paper and asked the girls to pick a paper but not to open. He marked on the back of the virgin guys a number from one to three.

Tim said “Gentlemen grab a beer and sit down, the entertainment will now start.” They all did as mentioned. The three girls and guys remained standing. “Hannah, your paper please?”

Hannah replied “3”

Hillary replied “1”

Helena replied “2”

Tim continued “Boys go to your mistress for the night. You are to do as they command all night long.” The boys moved to their girl. “Girls first duty is to strip your slave teasing both him and us, you have five minutes, go?” The girls all laughed and stripped their slaves getting them to place their clothes on the bookcase. All three got a head job.

Tim asked “OK slaves now you have to strip off your lady and place their clothes on the bookcase!”

Cheers went up on this. The three boys were not experienced in removing the clothes of the ladies and it cause great merriment. Finally the three girls were naked. One guy yelled out “Now can we join?”

Tim continued “Not yet our virgins have to show us they can please their lady. OK slaves make love to your girl and make her cum for the first time for the evening.” The three of them stared to enter the girls who finally needed to help them. It took about 7 minutes before each girl had an orgasm from their virgin. Tim asked “Girls ready for more”
Helena replied “Fucking yes you bastard you have really made me randy.” Laughing.
Tim said “OK guys clothes in the bookcase and give the girls what they want?” About half of the guys stripped off and went to town on the girls. Within minutes each one had every hole filled with a cock and loving it.

Tim walked over to the bookcase as two others came over and stripped off. Neil stated “Man that was a fucking good way to start the night, yea and I agree, it is the girls night not ours. Now I need to release some pressure from my blue balls.”

The three walked over to the girls just as the first round of guys had shot their loads. Tim went for Helena pussy and soon flooded it with cum. She was in a never ending orgasm, shaking and loving every cock wherever it entered her body. Next Tim had Hillary suck him off and again he flooded her mouth. As soon as he had cum she kissed him and thanked him for a good mouthful. Tim responded to her kiss saying there will be more later. Finally after 45 minutes he got to Hannah ass and plugged away. It had well and truly been used, but she knew Tim’s cock and thanked him for taking her ass. He whispered “Two down two to go.” She looked puzzled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.