Graveyard Pickup Ao - Cover

Graveyard Pickup Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Fiction Sex Story: Meeting in a graveyard can have it’s rewards, pleasures and re-kindle friendships with a bi girlfriend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Ghost   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   .

It’s been a while since I had used my Canon DSLR camera. I check the batteries and the flash card. Everything was working. Going for a drive to look for inspiration. Where did I end up, at the memorial gardens. Inside, the place was packed with cars for two memorial services. I parked outside of the gate and went for a walk around with my camera. I did avoid the memorial services.

Some of the grave stones made me smile and I started to take pictures. I then thought of my church building model I had started but not landscaped. So I took a few landscape pictures for reference. As I stood back on one of the shots a young lady came across to me asking what I was doing with the items at my eye. I explain I was photographing and showed her a few shots.

This lady was around 5’7” slim build, white complexion, chocolate brown hair, with a black and purple dress. Her size was 30c 16 22, yes very slim hips, age 25ish. I smiled at her asking if she would like to be photographed with some gravestones. She smiled introducing herself as Cleo. I am Andy by the way 30 years old and a stubby build of 5’5”. I am, as I have been told, well endowed with a nice 9 inch cock. I was dressed in shorts and polo shirt.

We started shooting pictures, Her beauty came out in the shots. We did some playful shots and some serious ones at some gravestones. Then in a spontaneous way she showed off her upper body strength by placing her hands on two headstones and bring up her legs into an ‘L’ sit. I took a few shots both side and face on. She then raised her legs into a V sit. They were fantastic shots. Finally she straddled her legs revealing my model was not wearing any underwear. I took heaps of shots of her hairless pussy. I could see moisture starting to drip as she smiled knowing I was turned on with a nice tent in my shorts. Finally she dropped her legs and stood between the headstones.

Looking at me, head to the side and smiling “Would you like to plug the socket Mr Photo-man?”

I smiled replying “Yes but where?”

I followed her to a Mausoleum. She opened the door and on entering she took off her dress, laying it on top of the stone slab, turning around and laid back on the slab she opened her legs asking “Please plug me.”

Odd words to use but I dropped my shorts and undies. I ran my cock over her leaking moisture then slowly inserted my extremely hard cock. She reached for my hips and pulled me in faster. I, we pounded each other in just a purely sexual fashion. She had come twice, small comes, then I was building up to my shot. I started to shoot my cum deep within her pussy as she came again. This time she was pulling me deeper into her insides. Her legs were wrapped around me and pushing me deeper. The legs then went like jelly and we both collapsed on the slab exhausted. I have never cum like that before, it felt like she was well and truly draining me of all of my cum. We closed our eyes.

I awoke to an empty Mausoleum, her dress was still on top of the slab. I looked around and called her name. No response or reply. I dressed and collected her dress. On exiting I saw the key in the lock. I went to close it then remembered my camera. Returning inside, I felt the coldness of the room. Funny, I did not feel this on first entry. I collected my camera and with her dress I returned to my car. It was around 6pm.

Returning home I downloaded the pictures onto my hard drive whilst I made myself some sandwiches. The pictures looked fantastic. I had changed to F stop shots with Cleo. She was perfectly in focus with the background out of focus. Very nice shots. I ate my sandwiches and made two more to eat as well as another cuppa. By 9.pm I was tired and went to bed.

During the night I woke up with a burning sensation in my balls. I could not move and finally fell asleep with the pain in my balls. In the morning I woke up with a tremendous woody. I could not get out of bed without relieving myself. I shot spunk all over myself. Without messing the sheets I got up and had a shower.

Eating breakfast of muesli and coco pops with a coffee. I ended up having two big dishes of cereal.

By mid morning I had drunk five mugs of black coffee. Another problem was I was horny. Before lunch I had wanked off three times. I was going through my blue movie list quite quickly.

Opening the front door and looking into the letter box, one of the local lunchtime runners passed by. I looked at her beauty and sexy ass, I said quietly ‘Hi Sexy’.

She turned around smiling and asked “What did you just say?”

I smiled and quietly replied “I said very softly Hi Sexy.” I tented my shorts as I spoke.

She smiled seeing my shorts “Feel like a quickie?”

We walked to my bedroom and she just pulled down her yoga pants. I dropped my shorts and like yesterday I placed my cock into her pussy. We just went hammer and tongs fucking each other. No passion just pure selfish pleasure. She came as I shot my cum deep within her pussy. Standing up she pulled up her Yoga pants and stated “Thanks man I needed that filling.” She walked out and continued her running along the street. I sat down at my computer and felt exhausted. I fell asleep.

I dreamt of Cleo and I having sex on the slab again. I woke up wanking myself off. I shot into a hand towel I keep close to wipe the sweat off my forehead. Bloody hell that’s 6 times today. After three cups of tea and downloading some more movies. I made dinner of steak, salad and chips. Just for info I am a young widow that owns his own home. Married at 19, two kids all killed some 5 years ago in a car accident. I still miss my wife.

After dinner I went down to the beach for a walk. There were a few walkers, nothing interesting. I called into the surf club for a drink. After two beers and losing ten bucks on the pokies I started my walk home. Near the grandstand there were 3 young girls sitting on the grass. I sat in the grandstand for a rest. One of the girls came over and asked for a smoke. I declines mentioning I don’t partake. She smiled at me asking “10 bucks for a fuck?”

I smiled and declined mentioning “You don’t look old enough for me. What are you 15 or so?”

Then I noticed her two friends had walked off. “Your friends are going, are you going with them?”

She replied “Na, I just live over at the red brick house. They came around for some smokes. How about a fuck, no charge, as they have walked away and I am randy!” she removed her bike pants showing a lovely smooth pussy. As normal I did tent my shorts. She sat on the grandstand table facing me, legs wide open. Well what is a male to do, I dropped my shorts and entered her tight pussy. She smiled at my size and wrapped her legs around me. I pump into her going faster and faster, she must have come at least four times before I shot my load. She collapsed on the table. I pulled her up and moved her off the table to dress her. I sat her down on the bench and walked away.

As I was almost home, Helena, a neighbour asked me in for a drink. Now she is a randy MILF and her truck driving dickhead of a husband was away. I followed Helena into her bedroom dropping my clothes on the floor. Yea we had done this before. All she wants is a cock in her pussy or ass. I shoved my cock into her pussy and drilled away until I came. Helena comes from the first time you enter until you shoot. After shooting once, I rolled her over and pushed my still hard cock into her ass. No cream, no lotion, no rinse, just straight in. She moaned in pain and pleasure. It took me slightly longer to shoot this time, but when I did she just laid on her bed in a dreamy state. I covered her and had a quick shower washing my cock. I dressed and walked home still semi hard.

I got home and counted 8 shots for the day. I went to bed to sleep.

I slept through to 7am, again woke up with a very hard woody. I entered the shower to piss and wank off. After the shower I dressed in shorts and top. It was going to be a hot day today around 32c. After breakfast I went out for a walk to the beach. On passing the grandstand the three girls were sitting inside. I smiled at them. They called me in. In for a penny in for a pound. I sat next to the girl I did enjoy last night. She ask “My girlfriends don’t believe we had sex last night and you have a big cock. Can you tell or show them?”

I smiled with that ‘am I going to be lucky now look’ “Well I could but not here in public, is anyone at your home?”

She looked at me and smiled “Mum wont be home until 4pm, come on lets go to my place.”

We walked over and entered the lounge room that looked over the river. Sitting on the three seater lounge I asked “Well girls how are you going to tease me to get hard?” Not that I needed it as I was already very hard. Lucky the band on my shorts held it tight into me.

One girl asked “How do you want us, all naked?” as she removed her top and bra. The others followed with the one I had the night before removing everything. The other two followed. Fuck what a sight three randy pussies with b and c size tits. I removed my shoes and socks then my top. Standing up I removed my shorts and undies. Well the girls all got excited with my hard cock. They moved over and started to hold, play, rub me. I sat down on the lounger and fingered two pussies, they were juicy. I slipped to the floor and let last night girl mount me. I grabbed the smallest one and sat her pussy over my mouth and tongue fucked her. The other, I fingered her pussy. The one on my cock came as I cum filled her pussy and she fell to the side. I moved the girl I was fingering onto my cock. It took a few minutes for her to fit me inside her tight pussy. It took about one minute for her to come. I moved the pussy from my mouth onto my cock. She sat down hard on me. She was a virgin. That made me shoot my cum into her as she came in pleasure. She collapsed on me exhausted. I moved her to the side and saw a beach towel on the table. Placing the towel between her legs and covering her up. One of the other girls looked at me, rolled onto her back and asked “Spunk me please?”

I entered her and fucked away, she was another moaner and soon came. This triggered me into cumming deep within her pussy. This made her come again and again until she collapsed exhausted.

I now had three girls, all on the floor exhausted and full of spunk. I dressed and walked out very happy.

Continuing my walk I ended at the beach, I sat on one of the BBQ tables looking over the beach and sea. It was a beautiful sight. The waves rolling in about one meter high, slow and restful. Walking on to the shop I had a flat white coffee and a toasted sandwich. I sat upstairs looking over the road towards the sea. I think I fell asleep for some 20 minutes. I woke up just as two ladies sat on the next table talking about whatever yoga pants ladies complain about. They droned on and on about their lack of satisfaction with everything. I smiled and got very hard thinking about Cleo and stood up to walk away. Well both ladies saw me and shut up. I exited the shop smiling. Walking over to the beach I sat down near the dunes away from the flags.

Helena was walking along the sea edge when she saw me and came over. No care with her she pulled out my hard cock and started to give be a blow job on the beach. It took less than a minute for me to shoot a load of cum into her mouth. I did finally get semi hard. Placing my cock back within my shorts Helena stated “You did not sleep over last night.”

I smiled “I never know when that husband of yours is going to arrive home.”

Helena stated “Don’t worry about that, so long as I tell him how I got fucked or give head jobs he is happy. He is cuckold. He has even watched me fuck his buddies. He loves to share me. He is not due back for three days so if your randy come over tonight. I have to go shopping now. See you later. As she stood up I noticed she was naked under her sun dress. I stayed sitting for another 30 minutes watching the sea rolling in. Very peaceful.

I returned home missing out on the grandstand. I sat in my chair and fell asleep. An hour later I woke hard and wanked off again thinking of Cleo. Why is that girl on my mind when I have had so many others. I made lunch for myself. This time two sandwiches and 3 drinks.

I ran to the toilet after lunch and man did I dump a load. I flushed the toilet before I could wipe myself. I must have been on the throne for over 30 minutes. I wiped myself then showered. Lying on my bed naked I fell asleep for two hours. I woke up with the need for the toilet again and again filled it. I felt exhausted. Again I wiped and showered. I made a dinner of scrambled four eggs, a can of chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and spring onions. I slowly eat this reading the news on my computer. After around thirty minutes I could feel the rumble again. I just got to the toilet when I filled it again. I showered again and dressed in night clothes and went to be at the early time of seven pm. I had only cum six times today. That’s 14 times over two days.

The next morning I again ran this time into the shower and had a shit. This time it seemed more white than brown. I stayed in the shower and just seem to go and go. It was two hours before I could stop. I slowly cleaned the mess and went back to bed. I slept for 4 hours. Again I woke urgently needing the can. I sat there for an hour shitting out more light brown and cream shit. Now I could feel, not drained, but clean out. Again showered and returned to bed. I was relieved there was no blood showing. I slept for another three hours dreaming of Cleo.

The dream mentioned I was being cleaned to improve my health. I needed to eat for two people as I have taken on another spirit. If I relaxed the spirit would speak to me in my mind. No I was not mad but a conduit between each spirit. It was six pm when I woke again. I drank four large glasses of water. I did feel weak. My body seem restless from laying down. I went to my computer chair and just sat down. I sometimes sleep in this chair as well. Well I did sleep for three hours in the chair.

I returned to bed and slept until seven am. I lost a whole day. It was now Sunday.

Getting up I felt fine but hungry. I showered and dressed for another warm day. Breakfast was two bowls of raw muesli cereal with three cups of black coffee. I went to the shops after ten am to stock up on food. I filled my trolley mainly with fruit and veggies and some fresh meat. Not packaged stuff like burgers or sausages. I had chops, steaks and roast meat. I had full cream milk and block cheese. Not my normal shopping list. I had lunch at the centre of steak and salad with full cream milk coffee. No chips. Returning home I put the food away, then took an apple for eating whilst reading the news on the computer. I did not feel in control. After I finished the apple I fell asleep on my chair. I woke up at dinner time. I realised the computer screen had not reverted to standby mode and the internet explorer was on some different sites. I turned off the program and made dinner. After dinner I went to bed and slept for over 12 hours.

The next morning I opened my garage to get some air in the place when two girls in school uniform came into my garage. They were two of the girls I had near the grandstand. One asked. “Can we fuck, I so want to feel your spunk in my pussy all day.” They lifted their school dresses and pulled down their pants. I closed the garage door and from behind I just fucked those girls. No love just pure sexual release for the three of us. I shot a load of cum deep within their pussies very quickly.

They dressed and caught the bus to school.

I sat back on my chair and looked out at the view saying to myself “Well Cleo did you enjoy that.”

I could not move however the reply was “Yes Mr Photo-man.”

I stated out load “What the”

Cleo replied “No need to shout. I am a part of you now, we share the same body. Sorry for the last few days but I just had to try out our new cock. Because you made love to me, with passion, in my latest grave site. During our mutual fucking I was able to join you and your body spirit let me in. You have slept for the last few days so I could adjust to our shared body. It’s nice to finally have a shared body again. You are not my first but my latest. I can be your best friend or worse enemy. It been about 80 years since I have last lived in a body. I am a free spirit that roams the world and have done so for the last 6,000 odd years. I was put to rest, alive, because I loved my priest and he was not allowed to have any, as you call, loving partners. He was killed and I was banished into the spirit world forever alive. I do hope we can become friends and mutual lovers. Will you accept me please?”

I asked in voice “Do I have a choice?”

Cleo replied “Yes. I can live with your spirit but I cannot take it over. If you want to get rid of me you have to die. If you want me as a friend we can have great fun together. I will always look out for you and respect your wishes. It is your decision Mr Photo-man.

I sat and thought about it. Yes I was lonely and did not feel like living after my family died. I have just been doing the bare necessaries in life without care. “OK Cleo I accept you. What enjoyment can you bring for us?”

Cleo replied “O thank you Andy. I like the way you said ‘us’ not me. We will have great fun and exciting times. You feel like a person, I can make it happen. I’ll look after your health. You, sorry I, did purge some nasty bugs within your body during the last few days. You should never have those problems again. To get me just think of my name and I will reply. No need to speak aloud. You have company coming to the door.”

I answered the door It was a pest of a real estate agent. I /we stated to him this time “If you can get 1.5 million for my property, with your fees on top of that, them I could consider selling. If not never call on me again.” I knew that was twice my property worth. He walked away muttering. Good riddance idiot.

Cleo stated “He won’t be back Andy.” I smiled and thought ‘Thanks sexy’ Cleo seemed to give a gleeful response. I got a cup of, sorry, a large mug of tea to refresh ourselves.

I spent the rest of the morning thinking about what our life would be like and then relaxing knowing the last few days was a pathway to an exciting future.

As the school bus pulled away the three girls came to my door. I let them in and without asking they all took off their undies and school dress-shorts. Cleo mentioned “lets fill those pussies full of spunk, she had me bloody very hard. I dropped my shorts and the girls all laid down on the carpet wanting me. Well for the next thirty minutes I fucked those pussies and filled each one with my cum. It felt fantastic fucking those three girls. I did not feel tired but elated. The three girls all dressed and kissed me before leaving for home.

Cleo stated “Good afternoon delight for you.” I just smiled in pleasure.

Later that afternoon I walked to the surf club for dinner. Inside was a blond lady with I think an 18 year old daughter. I smiled at them Cleo asked “interested?” I replied mentally yes. I had finished my dinner and went over to the bar for another beer. I collected some change for the pokies. Whilst playing I was on a good streak tonight winning quite a lot of monies when the mother came over and sat next to me. Smiling she asked if I could pass some luck to her as she has lost a few coins tonight. I smiled and kissed her lips. She then played the machine and won a small jackpot. She asked if I was local. I replied in the affirmative but 15 minutes walk. She invited me to her room at the local resort. Walking back with her daughter we had a good laugh.

Inside her room her daughter entered her bedroom and we undressed in her room. I entered her pussy as she pulled me onto the bed. She came and screamed in pleasure. I shot a load of cum deep within her pussy. Her daughter came into the room with her sexual screaming. And moved me onto my back. Her mother was out of it. She straddled my legs and sat on my still hard cock. Like her mum she screamed on reaching her orgasm. Again I flooded her daughter pussy with cum. We all slept an enjoyable night.

I woke up with the morning sun at 6am seeing the two lovely ladies both cuddling me. The daughter woke first and seeing my hard cock mounted me again. She smiled at me whilst slowly riding me. I just held those lovely C cup boobs squeezing the mounds and flicking the nipples. Her mother awoke with the bouncing on the bed and slipped a finger onto her clit. Well the daughter screamed in pleasure which set me off to filling her pussy with cum again. As she came down from her orgasm she slipped off me and her mother quickly sucked on my semi hard cock to get the juices from both of us. I fingered her pussy then pulled her legs so I could eat her. I licked away into her pussy and fingered her ass. She was like a vacuum on my cock so I shot a load of cum deep into her throat. She came after I shot my load and drench my face with juices from her orgasm. We all laid on the bed completely sexually satisfied. What a lovely morning.

We showered together and had breakfast in the resort restaurant. I walk home after kissing the girls.

On the walk I asked Cleo if she enjoyed herself. She replied “O yes, anytime you shoot cum I also enjoy the feeling. Did you like the ladies?”
I replied “O yes a very enjoyable experience.”

Cleo advised “Well we make a good team and you will soon have a harem of ladies to choose from.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Cleo seemed to smile “Any female you have as you call sex with, they will always be available for you. They will also carry your seed and give you plenty of children.”

I got anxious, “I don’t want any more children yet. In today’s society I have to provide for them. Do any of the girls I have had, are they pregnant?”

Cleo advised “No not yet, they all have a chemical imbalance which does not allow them. I was going to find out how to change. But from what you are saying you don’t want to be a father. That’s alright I can ensure no one gets, as you call, pregnant or in the family way if you wish.”

I relaxed “Yes I do wish at this stage.”

Cleo seemed happy “OK as in your words ‘no worries’ we will just enjoy the sex and not let them get in the family way.”

Returning home I had a drink and fell asleep for an hour.

As it was early and I did need some new shirts, I drove to the major shopping centre and parked. As I got out, two cars away, a lady got out of her car. She was dressed in a knee length white skirt and white top, Light brown hair and extremely pretty. Long neck oval face with smiling lips and eyes. A dancer or gymnast. She was about the same height as me. We walked to the door and I allowed her to enter first. I just had to check out that arse. She wore a skin colour thong with a skin colour C cup bra. As I said very beautiful and very well dress. I guessed her age at 40. After some five steps ahead of me she stopped and as I got close she asked “Like the view?”
“Yes, pretty lady, very elegant. Thank you for looking so smart. You have made my morning?” She smiled and walked ahead moving those hip like a beautiful lady can.

“Cleo was that you? Thanks” I thought.

Cleo replied “No, she is a nymphomaniac. Her feeling is you could not give her satisfaction. Do you want to try?”
“Sure.” I replied. All morning we kept seeing her in and out of shops. Each time I smiled at her and she responded. Lunch time arrived, as I was sitting in the busy food court eating a steak sandwich, she saw me and asked to join. I agreed. “I’m Andy, and you are?”

“I am Phoebe.” she replied.

“Um, the Titan goddess of prophecy and oracular intellect. And what is your prophecy of my chances in entertaining you mentally and physically?” I asked smiling.

“Well now you do sound interesting and I would like to see if you could.” Just then a 21 year old version of the goddess sat down. “This is my daughter Penny, Just turned 21 yesterday and recovering from a night of a drinking orgy.” she replied.

I said “Happy birthday for yesterday, Penny, lets see a young girl who proves that if you dream it, you can make it come true. Is that you young lady?”

Penny replied “Thank you, what do you mean dreams come true?”

“It is your name meaning. I like name folklore. I am Andy, meaning is man like or brave.” I said.

“Wow mum someone on your level, please to meet you.” Penny replied

Phoebe laughed “Yes someone intelligent. Most people would not know things like you have mentioned. It’s good to see the old skills are not forgotten. I am a history teacher, You are?”

I replied “A free lance technical writer. People write programs I make up the technical manuals from the programmers information.”

Penny laughed “So you write the books no one understands!”

I smiled “No my books are for the experienced people, for learning you need a reference or teaching book. Those authors need my book to write theirs. Once you have learnt the skills my technical book takes you deeper into the program. It is not designed to teach you, it’s design is to take you further once you understand or learnt the product.”

“Wow, never knew that. Why aren’t we taught that?” Penny asked. I looked at Phoebe and smiled.

Phoebe stated “Because we teachers did not know that, but we should know.”

We finished our lunch chatting away on various items with Phoebe rubbing her legs against mine.

We were just finishing drinks when I finally got both of my legs between Phoebe’s. I opened her legs as she tried to stop me. I could smell her randiness. I spoke softly to Penny “Do you think I have a change to be with you two for dinner tonight?”

Penny smiled at me and asked “What are you doing to mum?”
I returned the smile, “Making her horny and letting her hormones float around. She is trying to stop me. I can smell her from here even over the food smells.”

Penny replied “Yes, now you mention it. How can I help?”

Replying I stated “Quietly feel me and describe it to your mum.” She reached under the table and felt my cock. He eyes opened looking at me, then her mum.

Penny explained very quietly “Mum he has one that is bigger than my hand. I could not put my fingers around.” Well Phoebe look at us both, smiled and grimaced as she quietly came in the middle of the food court.

Just then her friend spoke to her “Your looking flushed Phoebe, has menopause started?”

I smiled at Penny, She cracked a big smile back and whispered “Mum will get you for that.” as her friend continued to talk to her.

I asked Penny “How about I bring some pizza’s for dinner tonight 6.30ish?”
Penny opened her purse and pulled out her business card. Writing on the back she put her home address. And replied “Yes mum likes meat lovers, I prefer vegetarian, no olives and what ever you want. I take it we supply desert?”

Smiling “You two are my desert, I’ll leave drinks in your hand Penny.” She smiled and nodded her head. Just as Phoebe friend left.

I stood up showing my package as stated “Until tonight beautiful ladies.” and walked away.

Phoebe said “We have lost him!”

Penny replied “No he is bring some pizza’s for dinner. Got to go back to work mum. See ya.”

Cleo stated “You better have some stamina for tonight. She is so going to make you pay for that lunchtime stunt. We will get the better of them though. This is fun.”

I completed my shopping and returned home happy.

I left home at 6pm and collected the pizza’s and garlic bread. Arriving at 6.30 both ladies just wore a wrap around dress. I kissed both and we sat down for dinner. Just as we finished Phoebe stated “How the hell did you make me cum in the shops?”

I smiled “No you came, you were on the hunt and a hunter got you.” I cleared off the pizza boxes and came behind Phoebe. Making her stand I gently pushed her boobs to the table. I spread her legs with my feet and lifted her dress. She did not have anything stopping access. I bent over and just pushed my tongue straight into her pussy. She started to cum immediately. My chin rubbed against her clit. Phoebe was cumming, bouncing, trying to escape and wanted to remain in position for pleasure. I finally stood up, dropped my shorts and slid my cock deep within that hot, juicy, horny pussy. She moaned in pleasure of my entry and I pumped away for a few moments. Finally she really came bouncing on the table and pulling the spunk out of me. I shot my load and really flooded her cervix. She collapsed on the table exhausted.

I mentioned to Penny. “I think we should put mum to bed!”

She stood. I carried Phoebe and follow her to the main bedroom. Turning back the sheets we placed her on the bed and covered her up. I smiled at Penny “Interested?” I was still hard.

Penny removed her dress and laid on the bed with legs in the air. I smiled and mounted her bringing her legs to my shoulders. She moaned in pleasure. I felt deep within her, suddenly something gave way and her cervix captured my cock head. It felt as it had a life of it’s own and refused to let me out. I was pumping away in very short strokes as Penny’s pussy kept a good grip on me. For once I did not feel in control. She, like her mum, came bouncing around, worse than a trampoline. I shot her load deep. She pleasure cried in appreciation then collapsed exhausted. Finally she released me. I stood up and looked at the two lovely ladies completely exhausted. I covered Penny. Returning to the dining room I collected my clothes. Tidied up the pizza boxes and left my card with a note to call. I was home by 10pm. I fell asleep in sweet memories, Cleo was quiet but I felt very happy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.