The Duvet - Cover

The Duvet

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Auguste and Naomi get a new duvet, and naturally they have to test it.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

“I don’t know about the color,” Naomi said, “It feels—” “Like warm succulent mud,” Auguste said. “Like swimming in liquid moonlight,” Naomi said. “Like sex,” they said together, and her mouth captured his cock, and his tongue delved her cunt, and her fingers fondled his balls, and his thumb eased into her asshole and her orgasm gushed as did his, his seed filling and overflowing her mouth. Never had she come so quick, so full, so sweetly, strongly long. Sated beyond measure, they slept together, ensconced in the same ecstatic dream.

Awake, fully refreshed, they fell immediately to fucking. They fucked hard and fast at first, then slow and serene, then hard and fast again, and they came together like lightning, like hot rain whipped by a wild wind, like endless love.

“I’m still not sure about the color,” Naomi said, “but at least it doesn’t show the cum spots.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.