Dad, You're Fired! - Cover

Dad, You're Fired!

by MrCurrie

Copyright© 2023 by MrCurrie

Incest Sex Story: Dad's hatred draws Mother and Son together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Author’s note: This story includes incestuous unprotected sex between a mother and her son with the intention of becoming pregnant. It does not include anal.

I had mixed emotions as I neared home again. My year at computer science school had finished and I was returning to work for my dad’s company. That was the deal I had struck with Dad. He would put me through school as long as I paid back the costs by working at his company.

It sounded like a reasonable offer, but let me explain my concerns. My father has been a total prick to both my mother and me. Mom became pregnant in high school and I believe he’s resented me and her since my conception. He has never had anything nice to say to either of us. Everyone calls me Jimmy, except for Dad. He calls me ‘boy’.

I didn’t realize the extent of his hatred when I was younger. He would leave for work at seven in the morning and get home at seven at night, eat dinner and retire to his home office. That left Mom to raise me, help me with my homework and attend all the school events. I was happy with the arrangement, as I got along with my mom really well. We always had fun doing things together. My mom’s name is Beverly, but I’ve always called her Mom.

It was when I became a teenager I noticed how poorly he treated my mother. I asked Mom a couple of times why he was always so mad. She told me he had to put all his energy into his work to provide a good life for us and the stress was hard on him. I don’t think he ever physically abused her, only verbally. It was a line he knew he couldn’t cross.

As mean as he was, she never said anything bad about him, but I could tell there was no love between them. Looking back on it, I don’t know why he didn’t walk away and leave us, other than the fact he got pleasure out of using us to vent his anger. Their strained relationship enabled Mom and me to closely bond right up to graduation.


In my senior year, I applied and was accepted to several colleges. I was all set to attend one and decided not to ask my parents for any money. Grants and loans were lined up to finance my education. Wanting to surprise Mom and Dad, I was going to tell them on my eighteenth birthday, which was in a few days.

Dad caught wind of it before I could tell them. The night before my birthday, he called Mom and me into his office. That’s when he laid down the law. He told me he hadn’t kept me around all these years to go away and work for someone else. I was going to a one-year tech school, he’d pay for it and I’d repay him when I finished working for his company.

I informed him I wasn’t really interested in computer science. He told me he didn’t care about my concerns and this is what I’d do or my mother and I would be on the street the next day. So I agreed, to protect my mother. He had made sure she had no workplace skills, keeping her at home raising me and using her more as a maid than a wife.

Needless to say, there wasn’t a lot to celebrate for my birthday the next night. Mom baked my favorite cake and we had a quiet celebration without Dad. When finished, she hugged me tightly, acknowledging my sacrifice for her benefit.

I was so close to Mom I didn’t want her to suffer any more than she already had. Not only were we bonded as mother and son, but the last few years I had fallen in love with her, physically desiring her. She is very pretty, has long toned legs and firm thighs I would love to caress. Her breasts are not huge but look great on her small body frame.


I was developing stronger sexual feelings towards her the last year of school. I always woke up with morning wood, thinking of the things I’d love to do with her. Each day after Dad left, she’d come in my room to pick up laundry and wake me for school. A couple of times I would wake up before she entered, moving the top covers over so just the sheet was covering me, displaying my tented stiff prick.

I looked through slits to see how she would react. She would usually pause, stare and continue working. I’m sure I detected a smile some of those times. It was exciting, passively flirting with my mother.

We ate breakfast together and talked each morning before I went to school. She began giving me a daily departing hug a few months before graduation. It was sheer bliss for me to hold her and it would make my day so much more enjoyable. When I arrived home from school, we’d have some time together to work on my homework or discuss a variety of topics.

She began to wear skirts that were several inches above her knees. When she sat by me on the couch, her skirt would rise up, revealing those luscious legs that were the cause of my morning wood. A couple of times I’m sure she was braless. I could see her nipples pushing out her blouse, which caused much discomfort on my part. After the first few times, I didn’t try to disguise my stiff prick, allowing my pants to obscenely tent up. I wanted to silently and visibly let her know how much I appreciated her legs.

I still wasn’t certain if she was flirting with me or just felt comfortable around me. She hadn’t shown any signs she wanted to advance to a more physical relationship. I’m sure the thought of Dad suspecting anything kept her from doing too much. Before she prepared dinner each night, she’d retreat to her room and change to more conservative clothing, before Dad showed up. Whenever he was present, her mood and manner changed to servant status.


I was brought back to reality as I pulled in our driveway. I saw Mom running out to meet me. She gave me a tight hug exclaiming how much she had missed me. I came home every few months so it wasn’t that long of an absence, but it was still nice to know I’d be seeing a lot more of her now.

Her skirt was shorter than ever and I could feel her engorged nipples pushing into my chest. She was definitely braless today. I hugged her tight, and kissed her neck, taking in the sweet fragrance that always emanated from her. I whispered, “I missed you, too, Mom. I’m glad to be home.”

“Oh, Jimmy. I can’t believe we’re together again. I’ve missed my handsome young man so much,” exclaimed my beautiful mother.

She backed up, giving me that smile that always made me feel so good, leaned in and quickly pecked me on the lips. She had never kissed me on the lips before. It was brief but exhilarating. I inhaled her fragrance and as I looked into her eyes when we were backing off, I detected nothing but love and warmth.

She told me to move my things back in my room and she’d prepare dinner. Dad was coming home early to talk to me. Maybe Dad was a better father now. He’s never taken off work for my benefit. I thought maybe he and Mom were getting along now. Maybe it was my presence all these years that had caused him to fester so much hatred.

After I moved everything in, I fired up my computer and was surfing when I heard Dad’s car pull in. I went to the dining room and sadly, he greeted me in his usual demeaning tone. “You get your junk moved back in, Boy?”

“Yes, Father. All moved in,” I replied. I learned early I was always to address him as Father, not Dad.

He said, “Good, let’s eat this slop before I talk to you in my office.” He always had some insult about the meals, whether it be too salty, not enough salt, too raw, too done. Never a compliment from him as it showed weakness in his mind.

Halfway through the meal, he stood up, announcing, “This shit ain’t fit for a dog, come to my office, Boy.”

I followed him but not before I noticed the hurt in Mom’s face. I wanted to run over and console her, but I knew there would be hell to pay for that. I did notice she had changed clothes and was wearing a long skirt and non-revealing blouse. Not braless I’m sure. I guess nothing had changed in the last year.

When I entered his office, I spotted a chair on the opposite side of his desk and moved to it. Before I could sit down, he said, “Don’t bother sitting, you won’t be here long.”

He laid out what I’d do at the company. I would start in the IT department and since I wasn’t much better than an intern, I would get paid twenty percent below the entry-level position. I’d also work five days a week, six hours a day.

He grinned as he snarked, “Since you’re not full time, I won’t have to pay you any benefits. I’m also going to inform accounting to deduct a chunk of your paycheck to reimburse me for your education.” He smiled wide, getting enjoyment out of screwing someone.

It sounded bad, but at least I’d get experience, and I really did want to pay back the school costs, so I nodded approvingly.

He looked surprised I didn’t object, fully expecting a confrontation where he could emerge as the dominant male. After a pause, he handed me several pages of things he had jotted down. He smirked as he proclaimed, “And to earn your board and keep I expect you to finish everything I’ve tasked you with on these lists.”

I looked at the sheets. Apparently, he hadn’t paid anyone to do any upkeep to the house or yard the last year and was going to have me do it for him, for free. It made sense now. At least he was sticking to his protocol of screwing me any way he could. Low wages, no benefits and now he was going to get a lot of free work done on the house.

I think I surprised him again when I smiled broadly and said, “Yes, Father. I’d love to work on these. I’ll begin immediately. Thank you for helping me out.”

It caught him off guard and his smirk turned nasty ugly again. He thought he’d upset me and be able to put me in my place again, which would give him the sense of power he needed to continuously exert.

He grunted, “That’s all, get out of here and let me get back to work.”

I gladly turned and left. I read through the project list and nothing looked painful. Actually, I was looking forward to it. The short hours at work and the list would allow me to spend more time with Mom which I cherished more than a paycheck. The fact it irked him when he saw I was happy was icing on the cake.


I started work the next day and of course, he had thoroughly briefed the IT department on how low I rated in the company. They assigned me to deal with workstation problems. A laughable job really, going around and helping users perform simple computer tasks. I would utilize none of the training I had been taught the last year, but I was not surprised.

Unfortunately for him, I enjoyed it. I got to be on my feet most of the time, rather than sitting in a cubicle like the other code monkeys. I met a lot of different people and befriended them. The bonus was the gossip and secrets I heard from everyone. It’s surprising how many people are so grateful to have their machine working again that they will tell you anything.

I learned a lot in the first couple of weeks. The first revelation was that dear old dad wasn’t a great asset to the company. He didn’t contribute anything and had little input as to how it was run. His partners handled operations and they had professional managers running the company. They kept him around as a figurehead and the fact he was willing to spend twelve hours a day at the job gave the appearance of a hard working organization.


This was turning out to be a great job. I’d get up after Dad left for work and have breakfast with Mom. We’d talk or walk around outside discussing what I’d do in the afternoon. I’d arrive home at four and work on the list. Mom would usually help me. She loved working outside and we thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

On hot days, she’d often work in shorts revealing her firm smooth thighs. Each night after one of these sessions, I would pound out an intense orgasm reliving the vision of her thighs and legs. After an item was crossed off the list, she’d reward me with a tight hug in appreciation. My attraction to her was so intense I could hardly control myself. Several times I thought I should tell her, but thought better of it, fearing damage to our relationship.


Back at work, I was helping out this kid at a workstation one day to remove a virus. I figured he was surfing porn, somehow avoiding the site protections our company had in place. After I restored everything, I told him he needed to take it easy on the porn sites. He laughed, not attempting to talk his way out of it. He said, “You know, I’m young. I’m horny. I’ve got to do it!”

I laughed, knowing how he felt. Interrupting our conversation, one of the busty secretaries swished by us leaving a heavy perfumed scent behind. He whispers, “At least your dad doesn’t have to surf porn, she’s going in there for their lunch and it’s not food they’ll be eating.” I smirked and went on my way.

This bit of information was a real jewel. My respectable ‘holier than thou’ Dad was screwing the hired help. Mom was far prettier than the secretary, so it made no sense.

It was time to investigate his lunch activities. After work, I went across town to a store known for the owners being tin-foil hat geeks. I made up a story that I needed some surveillance cams that could be used in an office setting. They had just what I needed, spy book cameras. No need for motion devices for activation, buying the ones you could program recording times. I paid for them with cash, which was probably overly cautious, but their paranoid behavior was starting to have an effect on me.

I had free reign of the company’s offices since I was the IT guy that fixed the machines. I waited until I knew Dad was in another part of the building in a meeting. I walked right into his office with my bag of tools, not alerting anyone. The camera books were perfect for his office. He had shelves of books everywhere. I’m sure he had read none of them, only there to impress any clients he might see.

A large couch was positioned against the wall on one side of the office. Is this where they did the dirty? Not knowing for sure where any lewd acts would be performed, I scouted out several likely locations. I had previously set the timers, so I arranged the books inconspicuously in the bookshelves and quickly left, not arousing any suspicion.


All I had to do now was wait. I continued with the jobs at home with Mom and she routinely wore short dresses each day while we were working. I continued to tease her each morning and sometimes I’d leave a bare leg on top of the sheet. I noticed she’d stare a while longer when this happened. I kept thinking to myself to throw the sheet off one morning, displaying my hard prick jutting up, begging for her attention, but I thought that might cross the line.

After the cameras had been in his office for a week, I decided to see what they had recorded. His weekly meeting on the other side of the building was in progress, so I walked in, pulled the books out and threw them in my bag and left, not staying in the room for more than a couple of minutes. My pulse was rapid and adrenaline was pumping into my system. If anyone figured out what I was up to, there would be hell to pay.

I reviewed the drives after I got home. I had to give it to the old bastard. He knew how to enjoy his lunch breaks. Each day he’d screw one of the company sluts. The cameras captured some great fuck action. The sessions didn’t last long and for most of the women, he got rid of them as soon as he was done. He treated them as badly as he did my mother. I wondered what incentives he was adding to their paychecks for their services.

One secretary was the exception to this rule; Dad and her chatted longer, before and after their sex liaison. I recognized her as the secretary of one of his partners. They would also kiss and act more affectionately together than the other women. I noticed he was attracted to women endowed with large breasts, most of them poorly augmented.

He had a thing for huge breasts. I don’t know what he saw in them. The implants caused some of their breasts to be oddly shaped. Their tits hung down like cow’s udders and their aureoles were stretched and flat, very unappealing. Mom certainly didn’t fit his tastes, giving one more reason for Dad to despise her.

Even though I had a tape I could use to destroy Dad, what would happen to Mom? I’ve met his partners and they seemed like nice guys, but I’m sure they wouldn’t stand behind Dad and would remove him in a minute, if he was going to hurt the company. I also couldn’t blackmail him in person as he’d take it out on Mom, knowing how much I care for her. I was stymied at this point, but my prick finally came up with a plan to hurt the old bastard and bring Mom closer to me.

I edited a video, showing only the faces of the women in his office. I created a fake email account and dispatched the clip to his business account. I knew he didn’t trust anyone to screen his emails, but in case someone did get a look at the message, they’d only see some employee’s faces. I was brief and told him to respond to me from a non-business account. I told him I wanted to discuss something personal with him.

The next day at work there was a lot of activity in the IT department. A couple of the hardware technicians were in my dad’s office looking for surveillance equipment. I heard later they found nothing and were sure the old man had lost it. He told them he didn’t know for certain if he was being watched, he just had a feeling.

He instructed them to install a personal recording system in his office and he would be the only one with access to the drives. There goes my option for obtaining additional footage, but I wasn’t planning on it anyway. At least I didn’t see any police come in. I guess he was scared enough to not divulge anything. After all, money would solve anything. He’d wait it out and let the company pay some schmuck chump change to get rid of them.


Back home, I made another video showing all the juicy fuck scenes my trusty cameras had captured. Soon after I finished, I received a message from Dad from an email address I knew he used only on his cell. He never let that phone leave his sight. I’m sure there was all kinds of incriminating evidence on it. There was nothing in the body of the note. The subject line was ‘as requested’.

I sent him an email with the attached clips, informing him if he didn’t want the full video released to the public and his partners, he could not divulge our conversations. I also told him the video would automatically be released if a tracer hit this email address. I had no idea whether that was possible, but I knew he didn’t know either.


I worked around the house before Dad arrived. He looked more stressed tonight and quickly left the table after a few bites, commenting on how bad the food was on his way to his home office. Even under stress, he could spew out his vile comments to his wife.

I finished a pleasant dinner with Mom and helped her clean the dishes. I retired early to my room and was surfing when his email came in. He was simple and to the point.

There is no need for threats. How much money would it take for me to acquire the rights to your videos? It can’t be an amount so large as to arouse suspicion at my company. Or do you have something else you desire from your sick mind? You want part of the action, is that what you want?

I didn’t immediately answer. I composed a reply and set up a timer to send it while I was at work the next day. I still wasn’t certain the old bastard wouldn’t suspect me. My email to him should make him feel better.

I don’t want money and yes, I have a sick mind, but you do, too, fucking all those women when you have a lovely wife at home. All I want is for you to feel humiliation, much the way you have made those women feel. You’re going to get a taste of your own medicine at the same time fulfilling one of my own fetishes.One of my thrills is mother-son sex, so you’re going to provide a movie to me starring your wife and son. It shouldn’t be too hard to convince them, you being the powerful head of household. No need for hardcore, I can edit in those scenes, just film softcore and it better be believable or your sex video will be released to the public and to multiple divorce lawyers.

I’ll email you the various scenes to enact every day and you’ll send me the completed video each night at the conclusion of filming. Once finished, I will no longer be in contact with you. Our business will be complete.

The next day was work as usual. Arriving home early, Mom and I painted a section of the house, playfully dabbing paint on each other to break up the boredom. We cleaned up in time for Mom to change and prepare dinner.

Going to my room, I noticed a message from Dad. He didn’t disappoint.

I don’t have time to support your disgusting perversions. I’m prepared to pay ten grand to put an end to your blackmailing scheme. I’ll even buy a couple dozen porn videos of whatever demented subject you have in mind and send them to you.

He really needed to take some negotiation classes. Composing another reply, I timed it to send when I knew we’d be eating. Short and authoritative, most likely the way he prefers to bargain.

No, you need to pay attention. If you don’t begin tonight, the videos will be released tomorrow. Scene list attached.

Halfway through dinner, Dad’s phone chirped, signaling the receipt of my message. He quickly read it, excused himself, giving the reason he couldn’t stomach the food anymore and retired to his office.

I didn’t bother going back to my room to look for an email. I wasn’t going to drag this out. An hour later, Dad came out to the living room, looking like he had a few more shots of scotch than usual. He sat down to talk to us, which was unusual for him to converse with his family.

At least he had enough sense to fabricate a good story. He announced, “People, we have a huge problem we need to deal with. We acquired a company last year using some questionable tactics. In the process, the owner was stripped of everything and we pretty much destroyed his life. He solely blames me and has some proof that might hold up in court that could portray me in an unfavorable viewpoint.”

Both Mom and I sat still listening to his story, not daring to comment on anything. We learned not to do that long ago.

He continued, “The bottom line is he could destroy me and financially wipe me out. We’d have no home or any money. I don’t know how we’d survive. The only good thing is he doesn’t want money. He only wants to mentally harm me. He evidently has seen how much I care for my family so he wants me to hurt my family, which in turn would be painful for me.”

What a spin he put on that. It must have been hard for him to pretend he cared for his family. I bravely spoke up, “He wants to hurt us? It sounds like you should go to the police for protection.”

That bolstered him as he could put me in my place. He spat, “No, Boy. You idiot. That’s not how grownups deal with these kinds of problems. Don’t worry wimp, you won’t get an owie. We have to do what he requests or we’ll be financially ruined. I can’t allow it to happen to my family. I have to protect us.”

I almost laughed out loud, but meekly nodded my head as if he’d won the argument. What it did accomplish was that it verified he was not going to contact the authorities.

He continued in a demanding tone as he spoke. The liquor had made him a man again, that and verbally beating up his idiot son. He explained to us how the blackmailer wants a mother-son sex video of his wife and son and it doesn’t have to be hardcore, just some scene acting, which will be enough to cause pain to my poor dad because he loves his family so much.

Unbelievably, Mom dared to speak up as she muttered, “Mother and son sex is incest, which is criminal. Can’t you pay him off or buy him some videos.”

His face got redder than I thought possible. Not only had his son interrupted him, but now his shitty cook wife had the gall to speak up. I could tell he had made up his mind now. This was going to be done, whether the blackmailer demanded it or not, because we tried to stop it.

He calmed down, letting the blood drain back down to his fat neck, before he said, “Beverly, what part of softcore don’t you understand? It’s only a few scenes of skin and a depiction of an unnatural attraction between a mother and son. You should be good at that, you’ve been faking your affection since the boy was conceived. We’re going to do this and we’re going to start now. No more lip out of either of you.”

We both nodded and waited for his instructions. The scene list I had sent to him was short as I didn’t want him to think it was over the top. He had mom change into a shorter skirt, the short one she wore for me and a tight blouse. She still had on a bra but still looked sexy. He told me to go get some running shorts on. He filmed us while she paraded around the house and I was instructed to steal glances at her legs when she’d bend over to pick something up.

This was working out well. I didn’t have to hide my leering anymore. He instructed us to accidentally bump into each other while doing routine chores around the house. He also had us hug several times at the door as if she was seeing me off or welcoming me home from school.

Then we moved to the couch to watch TV. She sat by me with our legs touching each other. I didn’t know if she noticed the goosebumps, but I figured it better for her to notice those, than the rock-hard prick straining to get out of my shorts. I kept bunching up the material so Dad wouldn’t get a glimpse of it.

He instructed her to act tired, curl her legs up and rest her head on my shoulder, accidentally touching my leg with her hand. I’m sure she felt the bumps. It was such a nice feeling when Mom touched and caressed my hairy leg for the first time. She was gentle when she stroked my thigh.

Much too soon, Dad told us to get up and do the last scene. This was one I was worried about. Mom was smart enough that she might suspect something.

Dad instructed me to retire to my room, take off my shorts and get in bed and act like I was sleeping. I was only to have a sheet covering me. I’m sure I saw a small smirk on mom’s face. I wondered what she was thinking. Did she suspect I had something to do with this? After I left to go to my room, I heard them going to their bedroom. I couldn’t hear them, but I’m sure he was instructing her what to wear.

Mom entered with Dad following with his phone camera, recording our movements and actions. Mom was wearing a short bathrobe and although I was supposed to be asleep, I stared at her legs through slits. I’m sure the sheet tent got higher, but nothing was said.

Mom stood at the edge of the bed and smiled as Dad filmed the act of a mom checking out her sleeping son. She patted my shoulder to wake me up. Leaning over, she allowed her robe to part and I looked down to see the insides of her bare breasts. This was not included in our script, so mom had improvised much to my prick’s approval.

As soon as I feigned waking up, Dad told us we were finished with tonight’s list. He turned and went to his office to send off the video. Mom smiled, turned and returned to her room. I soon got the email from Dad and the video wasn’t great, but I didn’t care. I blasted off two loads from the memories of interacting with Mom.


The next morning at breakfast, Mom didn’t mention the previous night or anything pertaining to the filming. We talked as normal and I went to work. I had composed an email to Dad last night and timed it to be sent at a different time of day today.

Not bad for the first attempt. Your son and wife looked nervous. They didn’t portray the loving mother-son relationship that I’m looking for. I want them to be more comfortable with each other. Tell them to practice while you’re not there, so they don’t look so stiff during their acting. I want you to retake the scenes I sent before.

Arriving home late afternoon, Mom and I worked on the project list again. Before Dad came home, Mom changed into her conservative clothes. We ate in silence and he left early for his home office, probably to suck down more liquid bravery. He emerged later and commanded, “I don’t think you two did a good acting performance last night and we’re in jeopardy of losing everything I’ve worked for all these years. You need to act more professional and from this point forward you need to practice the scenes while I’m not here so you do better. Beverly, you need to act more like a loving mother than the old hag you are.”

We meekly nodded, knowing it’d do no good to argue. We changed to the same outfits as the previous night and repeated the scenes, but acted more passionate. In one of the hugging scenes, I ran my hand down to Mom’s ass and lightly squeezed her firm cheek. Hot air gushed across my neck as Mom’s excitement increased. Feeling braver, I kissed her several times on her smooth neck. Dad didn’t say anything and kept filming, thinking we were trying to improve our performance.

During the bedroom scene, I moved the sheet over to expose my leg as previously. The side of my ball sack was visible this time, but only from where Mom was standing. Dad filmed us from the other side, unable to witness my display. Instead of shaking my shoulder to wake me up, she put her hand on my thigh and gently stroked it. When I pretended to wake up, she leaned down and lightly kissed me on the lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.