A Mother's Worry - Cover

A Mother's Worry

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Here

Chapter 02: Mom’s Nose in My Business

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 02: Mom’s Nose in My Business - A story about a just turned eighteen-year-old man, his mother, and his almost sixteen-year-old girlfriend and what his mother will do to make sure her son stays out of trouble with the girlfriend's father and the law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Porn Theatre  

As soon as my bedroom door closed, Jenna and I pressed our lips together as we tumbled toward my bed. Our mouths opened, our tongues came out, and I slid my slippery appendage into the warmth of Jenna’s mouth. She uttered soft whimpers while our kisses melded together. I pushed her shirt above her tits and pulled her bra beneath them. My hands squeezed her breasts, maybe a bit hard, but she seemed to like it as she spread her legs for me on my bed, my cock pumping blood and plumping up to its full hardness just in time to spear the center groove between her legs. We dry humped each other, the cloth of my basketball shorts digging into the fuzziness of her cotton boy shorts and the softness beneath them.

“We have to be quiet,” I whispered as Jenna panted and moaned with a desperate need for my touch.

“Turn your music on,” she said.

“They’ll know,” I said. “It’s too obvious.”

I squeezed her tits against, then pinched her thick, dusky-red nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Ooh,” she gasped.

I lowered my head, taking the right nub into my mouth and licking all around her areola. Jenna spread her knees wide and humped her hips up at me, sliding her cotton-covered muff against the head of my prick.

I moaned around her tit.

She moaned, pushing my head against her breasts.

I ground my cock into her muff meat as hard as I could.

“Shit,” Jenna whispered. “I’m so fucking wet for you, baby.”

“Jenna—”

Knock, knock, knock, my door rattled, and then the doorknob turned, but not much because I had locked it. Then someone—Mom, I already knew—knocked harder on my door and turned my lock like a panicked woman running from a serial killer.

“Mark, open this door!” Mom shouted. “Now.”

“Are you fucking kidding me,” I said, rolling off Jenna and sitting up. My cock sprung upward, tenting my shorts like the Big Top at a circus.

“Mark!”

“Give me a second,” I shouted back. “Fuck!”

“Mark!”

“I’ll open it,” Jenna said, pulling her bra up and her shirt down. “Here, baby, cover that dick.”

She handed me a pillow that I placed over my lap, and for a moment, I thought there was a better way to hide my erection, but then I thought, Fuck it. Mom should know what she interrupted. Jenna skipped to the door as my mother banged on it again. She unlocked it, opened it, and Mom stormed in as if she could still catch us doing something illicit.

“What are you two doing?” Mom asked, swinging her gaze from me, to Jenna, back to me, and my lap. “Well?”

“I was just leaving,” Jenna said, leaving my room and calling over her shoulder, “Call me later.”

“Mark,” Mom said, “we need to talk.”

She shut the door, and I sighed as she came to sit next to me on the bed.

Great, just fucking great.

I was about to talk to my mother while sporting wood, and we both knew it.

How fucked up was that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.