My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I took the bed apart as they packed clothes, separating hers from his, as they did. I knew we could load the small couch and one chair, plus the bed and mattresses on my truck and still stack all the boxes on there too.

Before we left, we had everything but the washer and dryer. When I told them we’d come back to get them, Madelyn told me they were rent to own, and she’s already called the rental company to come get them.

Alice was waiting beside my pickup when Madelyn wanted to make one more trip through the rooms. I nodded to Alice, before going inside with Madelyn.

“Say goodbye to the past and be sure to say hello to the good times ahead, when you get moved in with Alice.”

“Thanks Mickey. I was thinking the same thing, knowing I’m going in the right direction with my life, at the right time. I’ve talked to Alice, and I’m going to talk to Kayla and Geri about getting a student loan so I can get into nursing. I need something more in my life than a sales commission at Sears.”

“I’m proud to know you’re making plans for the future and not looking back. You’ll make a good nurse and you’ll have a career instead of a job.”


I’ve never owned an ATV but I’ve always wanted one. Now that I live in the country and I have Alice’s permission, I want a good one that’s heavy enough and powerful enough to give my friends a ride now and then.

I had in mind, something in the 500cc to 600cc range. That changed very quick when I saw the Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 with buddy-seat.

They gave me a good deal when I told them I’d pay cash. I bought a fitted cover for it, and a set of aluminum ramps, then strapped my new toy in with the tailgate down, since I have a toolbox across the front.

I stopped at Walmart and bought a five gallon gas container, then stopped at Murphy’s and filled my pickup, the container, and the tank on my ATV.

“I’m ready to get back to the hills, if y’all are ready.”

Alice told me, “I am and I’m sure Madelyn is too, after clearing out the apartment and moving in with me.”

“Yes, and I’ll still have to find a place for all my stuff without getting in your way.”

“You’re not in my way and you know it. We’re in this together and we’re going to come out of this with smiles on our faces.”

I told them, “I mentioned to Kayla and Geri about wanting all of us to go out Saturday night, and both of them talked like they’d go.

“I’d love to take all of you out to eat, then go have some fun, drink a few drinks, and celebrate.”

“I’m ready for a celebration too. After I meet with an attorney tomorrow, I’ll be ready to kick up my heels,” Madelyn told us.

Alice said, “I’ll pick up some ribs tomorrow while we’re in town and invite everyone over Sunday so we can swim, eat ribs, lay in the sun, and drink a few Margaritas.”

“Sounds good to me. I love barbecue ribs, and I love getting lost in Margaritas.

“For now, I’m going to unload my ATV, then get your boundary paint and brush, and go paint some trees and fence posts. If you and Madelyn get bored, come up there. OH, if you have a cordless drill, and some long, deck screws, I’ll put those Posted signs up along your south property line, too.”

“If you’ll go out through the garage, you’ll see all my drills on the work bench. There’s a large plastic container of deck screws near the drills. There should be a bit in the container, that will fit the screws. Make sure it will fit the screws before you go up there.

Speaking from experience here...

“Oh, and you should take an extra battery too - speaking from experience again.”


I couldn’t wait to get my ATV unloaded. As soon as I parked my pickup, I pulled the ramps out and lined them up on my tailgate with my ATV wheels, then hooked the safety cable to the rear bumper of my pickup, to keep the ramps from sliding out from under the ATV as I back it off the truck - just like the salesman showed me.

I keep a few cargo straps in my tool box and used them to secure the drill, paint can, signs, paint brush and the screws to the front rack so I could keep an eye on them.

I love this. My first man-toy, though I’ve wanted an ATV for years.

I was sitting on the seat ready to go, when I thought of my condoms. I knew I would get some pussy on my ATV sooner than later. I took eighteen out of the box and put eight in my truck glove compartment, and ten in the tool box on the Polaris, then left the rest of them in the bedroom. Now I’m ready - no matter who I meet, or where.


There are no trees or fence posts along her west property line, so I drove up to the southwest corner where she had showed me the corner marker.

The two-inch iron pipe has been driven into the ground and stands maybe three foot high. I painted it first, from bottom to top.

There’s a fence-row along this property line from here, to her corner where the picnic table is located. I painted the top ten inches of every fourth fence post, along that fence row.

About halfway to the bridge, I looked back and had to smile. There shouldn’t be any doubt about where Alice Preston’s property line is now. That purple posting paint stands out against the brush and trees along her boundary line.

When I came to the bridge. I painted two foot down from the top, on all four sides of the two 4x4 posts standing at each end of the bridge, then painted her southeast corner marker, which is another two inch pipe driven into the ground. There is a large pine tree near the corner of her property, and I decided to put a posted sign on it when I come back

On the east side of her property, there is a row of pine trees which she told me is just inside her property line. I painted a big patch, head high, on the outside of every third tree - all the way to the end of the row of trees - which is near the back of Geri’s cabin.

I still had about a pint of paint left and walked back toward the corner, touching up spots and adding more paint here and there.

About halfway along the south fence-row, from the bridge, to where my ATV is parked - I saw two boys standing next to it, looking it over.

I was less than ten feet from them when they looked up to see me.

“Hey Guys, what’s up?”

“Is this your new ATV?”

“Sure is. Just got it this morning. Do you guys live around here?”

“Yeah, we live about a quarter of a mile, or so through the trees, up on the county road. Do you own this property now?”

“No, I’m renting a cabin from the lady who owns it. I was just marking her boundary for her. I’m going to put up some No Trespassing signs now. She told me there has been some teenage boys trespassing on her land, throwing trash and cigarette butts down along here.”

Hey Man, I hope you don’t think that was us. This is the first time we’ve ever been over here, and we don’t smoke anyway.”

“Naww, I wasn’t accusing you. This is just my second day here and I’m trying to help the lady keep her property neat and clean. Are you guys out of school?”

“Naw, we start back in two months. This is my brother. He has two more years, I’ll be a senior this fall.”

“I just transferred here with UPS. I start my new route Thursday.”

You work for UPS? That must be a dream job.”

“It is a dream job to me. I started with them right out of high school. If you can tough it out for the first year or two, anyone has a chance to start building that dream.”

“How long have you been with them?”

“Coming up on six years. I finally got the move I’ve been dreaming of, when they transferred me here.”

“Our sister just graduated last May and she’s working part time at a supermarket now. Does UPS hire eighteen year old girls?”

“Sure. Eighteen is the minimum age - girl or boy. I haven’t reported to work at this distribution center yet, so I can’t tell her exactly where to go, but if your sister is willing to work hard and she’s tough enough to stick with it, she needs to apply as soon as she can. She could actually work her way up to delivery driver in a few years.”

“If I give you her phone number, would you call her and talk to her about it. She’s kinda shy but she’s smart.”

“My name is Mickey, and I’d rather give you, my number. If she wants to talk to me, she can call. Like I told you, I have not reported for work at this location yet, but I can tell her all about the basics and how easy it is to get hired if she really wants a job, and she’s willing to work her butt off...

“When you guys turn eighteen, you should apply for a job. It’s one of the best careers you can get into, without a college degree.”

“Okay I’ll tell her that, and thanks. Uh, we know where the property lines are now and we won’t be trespassing again.”

“Like I said, this isn’t my property but I do lease a cabin from Ms. Preston. I’m just helping out while I have some time off, though I do plan to walk or run this trail at least once or twice a day, weather permitting.”


That was a weird happening. I’d like to think those guys were just exploring, but I may never know. At least, they know the boundaries are marked now. I’m glad I told them I plan to walk or run back here, and they know I come back here on my ATV.

I pulled the metal - No Trespassing signs out, and counted a dozen.

I started here at this corner with the first one attached to a tree, positioned so it’s visible from three sides, as it wraps the tree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.