My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I was really getting an eyeful when Alice stepped close and took the hand of the tall brunette. “Kayla - Geri, I’m sure both of you remember Madelyn, my daughter-in-law, and now I want you to meet my new renter and your new neighbor, Mickey McGuire, who drives for UPS.

“Mickey, this is Kayla Maddox, and this is Geri Serahan.”

I didn’t wait for them to offer a hand, I reached out to Geri and took her hand as she smiled.

“Hi Geri. I’m glad I get to meet you out here this morning. I just moved in yesterday and I’m still getting used to the place.”

“Mickey, I’m so glad we have a man living out here now. It’s nice to meet you and I’m sure we’ll see you again now that we know you enjoy this trail too.”

“Kayla, I’m glad I get to meet you out here on the trail this morning. I hope you two don’t mind me moving in on your quiet neighborhood.”

“Not at all, Mickey. Welcome to the neighborhood. Maybe we can meet again out here once we learn your schedule. We hardly ever jog but maybe we can get into the habit now that we’ll have a man who jogs...

“So, are you new to this area, or just now moving out here to live in the backwoods?”

“I grew up here, and when I graduated from high school, I moved to Tennessee to work for UPS. I’ve been with them almost six years, and I’ve just transferred here, from over at Jonesboro, to start my new route. Thursday morning in fact. Finding this cabin to rent is like finding a castle in the wilderness for me. I love it out here.”

“I love it out here too, though I was raised a city-girl. This is like Alice living in Wonderland to me...

“Alice, you should call your place here in the piney woods, Alice’s Wonderland.

“I’ve often though of that, but I didn’t want a lot of people coming out to see what I was advertising.”

Alice told them, “I’m so happy we get to introduce Mickey to both of you this morning. We would stay longer and visit, but we have a busy day planned. Madelyn is moving in with me, and filing for divorce...

“This morning, we’re going with Mickey to help him find an ATV. I told him that all of us will feel safer knowing he’s here close by. I hope I wasn’t out of line when I told him that both of you are single and that he needs to meet you.”

Geri looked at me and smiled. That smile ... I can get used to.

“Mickey, my younger brother had an ATV when we were growing up. I hope you don’t mind if I flag you down for a ride now and then.”

“Flag me down anytime. I’ll be glad to offer you and Kayla a ride.

“Kayla, it has been my pleasure meeting you. If I can ever help you in anyway, please holler. I’ll give you and Geri my cell number so you can call anytime.

“Geri, it’s been a pleasure. I hope to see you and Kayla again soon. I’m looking forward to giving you a ride.

“Kayla, if you aren’t afraid to ride with a UPS driver, I’ll offer you a ride also.”

“I’ve never ridden an ATV, even as big as Alice’s Side by Side, but I’m looking forward to it. If you ever need medical attention, just remember, you have two nurses nearby.”

She turned to Alice, “Alice, I could hug your neck for renting your cabin to a man ... I’m sure I didn’t make that come out right, but I hope you know what I meant.”

“I could hug your neck for telling me that. Now, hug my neck, Kayla.”

Both of them were laughing as they stretched up and hugged. What a sight.

What an ass - What an ass - What an ass ... What an ass Kayla has

I glanced at Geri to see her smiling at me. She caught me ogling Kayla’s ass. I shrugged my shoulders, with my eyebrows raised in mock surprise, and she laughed aloud. She covered herself nicely when she reached out to hug Alice.

“I want to hug your neck and thank you too, Alice. Now we get a free ride on Mickey’s ATV and we also have a jogging partner on your trail.”

I’ve learned in a very short time that Alice is never one to be at a loss for words.

She told them, “Believe me, I am just as proud that Mickey is here, as all of you younger women. Maybe all of us can go out to eat soon and celebrate our new man-friend who now lives next door to us. Believe me too when I tell you, Mickey is one of a kind.”

That last part didn’t go unnoticed. Both Geri and Kayla turned to look me up and down slowly, from my head to my shoes - twice.

Since we’re going in the same direction, we crossed the bridge and started down the long slope toward the cabins where Geri and Kayla live.

When we came to a pond I haven’t seen, Alice stopped.

“This is where I plan to build my fourth rental cabin, overlooking this pond. I just hope I can find another renter like the three I have now. Oh, and just in case any of you wonder, there are some really big fish in this pond, too.”

Kayla looked at me, “Do you fish, Mickey?”

“I haven’t in years but Alice is going to loan me some of her tackle so I can start again. Maybe we can all fish together, if and when we’re off work at the same time.”

“Alice loaned us some of her tackle and we love coming out to fish and relax, on our days off,” Geri said

Kayla looked at me and asked, “What days are you off?”

“Sundays only for now, though I am off today and tomorrow. Of course, during the holiday rush I’ll work seven days a week. I’m told my route can be covered in eight to ten hours, so I’ll have plenty of time after work, this spring and summer, to fish or ride my ATV in the afternoons.”

We came to Kayla’s cabin first and Alice told me, “Mickey, we’re going to cut across here and go over to my house. When you get ready, just come over and we’ll be ready. The more I think about it, we need to get Madelyn moved first, then we’ll go find that ATV for you.”

“Sure, and I like that better. I’ll be over in a few minutes.”

She turned to Geri and Kayla. “Geri, Kayla - maybe we can all ride later this afternoon after both of you come home from work.”

“I would love that, see you later,” Kayla said, turning to smile at me.

“Sounds good to me. See Ya!” Geri told them.

I was standing between them when Kayla turned to face me with a strange look, then said, “Are you always this easy to talk to? You seem so comfortable with who you are, and you smile as if you already know more about us than we’ve told you.”

“I’m just me, but I am comfortable with who I am, and where I am in my life. I smile any time I’m in the company of beautiful women. Who wouldn’t smile if they were with you two? Besides, I love brunettes with really dark hair.”

“I have a confession to make about my hair. I hope this doesn’t change your opinion of me, but when I first met Geri, I was so infatuated with her long black hair, I had mine colored dark black. When she saw me again, it was like we were long lost sisters and we’ve been really close since. Hers is natural and I have to keep going back to keep mine this color.”

“You two could actually pass as sisters, you look so much alike. I know your black hair lends a lot to that, but you’re both tall and each of you have super-fit bodies.”

Geri laughed and told me, “Yeah, I saw you looking at Kayla’s ass when she stretched up to hug Alice. You looked so cute as you pretended to be caught looking.”

“Mickey, did you really look at my ass like that? I hope you like what you saw.”

“Yes - and I got busted! I didn’t know Geri was looking at me and there was no way I could look at the sky, or the ground with two sexy women like you and Alice hugging.”

DAMN GOOD ANSWER! You really are one of a kind, just like Alice told us.”

Geri told her, “I honestly doubt it was his personality she was referring to. I saw Alice looking right at his crotch.”

Both of them looked at me, then my crotch. “I have no idea what you’re talking about...

“Can we change the subject, please?”

“Sure, and we need to hurry and get ready for work anyway,” Geri told me.

“Do either of you, or both of you ever go out to a club on weekends?”

“We haven’t in a long time. We did go out twice right after Geri broke off her engagement. We couldn’t have a good time for all the guys hitting on us. Many of them knew us from our jobs and that made it even worse. May I ask why you asked?”

“Sure. I was going to suggest all of us go out and help me celebrate my new promotion, my new home, and my new friends.”

Kayla showed that she’s not the scatter-brain she appears to be at times.

“Would you really go out with four women? Before you answer, I would love for all of us to do that.”

Before I could reply, Geri said, “I would too. I hope you like to dance because Kayla and I both love to dance, but we never get to enjoy our time at a club for the creeps who want to grope on the dance floor and keep asking for more.”

“Maybe we could go to another club that’s not so close. I would love to dance with both of you. Not that I’m a great dancer, just that I like dancing to country music.”

Kayla said, “We could ask Alice if she knows a better place. We’ve seen her and Madelyn at the local club and they always stay together. I asked her once how they kept the creeps away. She laughed and called them Pussy Hounds ... OOPS! I hope it’s alright for me to say pussy, since we just met.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.