My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

She held her phone out to me when it vibrated and beeped.

Mickey McGuire here ... Who am I speaking to?”

Mickey, this is Deborah Walsh. I need to talk to you, but I only have a few minutes. I may have to hang up. If I do, I’ll call back tomorrow.”

“That’s alright too. Madelyn and Alice were teasing me about you. I hope you were serious about you getting those pics. They’re really too nasty to be sending to a married woman I’ve never met.”

Let me worry about how nasty they are, just tell me if you’ll be my close friend too. From those pics, and from what Madelyn has told me, you truly are - a neglected woman’s best friend.”

“I’d love to meet you. I like making new friends and though I don’t have any pics of you, they told me, you-are-hotter-than-hell-on-fire.”

If you like, I can send you a few pics I took of myself. I know if Madelyn trusts you, I’ll be safe with you as my friend too.”

“Send me the pics and find a way to take off at least one afternoon this week. We would love to have you out here to join our fun.”

I’m looking forward to it. I’m so excited, I’m shaking. Here comes my naked pics.”

I was holding Madelyn’s phone when it vibrated.

She told me, “See which ones she sent you. I have a few of her naked pics, and I know she has lots more on her phone because she showed them to me.”

“OH WOW! Look at this one. I wonder who took this one?”

“I took that one of her, and ten more that day. We were in the restroom at Sears, and she saw my shaved pussy. She stripped right there and let me shave her pussy. I should be ashamed to tell you this, but I grabbed her, and she grabbed me, as we sucked each other’s pussy until we were too fuckin weak to stand. She told me then, if I ever meet a man I can trust, please let her have some too. I had never seriously thought about another man until then, but I told her I would.

“She needs you the way Alice and I need you. We don’t just want another man, we want a man who will be our friend, and cares about his friends. We want a man who doesn’t look at a woman only to see a piece of ass - but a lover and a friend.”

“Send the other naked pics you have of her, to my phone. Tell me this - if he doesn’t care for her anymore, why doesn’t she leave him?”

“Her situation is much different than mine. I’ve told Alice before, that I honestly think Turner married the wrong woman, and I married the wrong man - and both of us married for the wrong reason. He’s never told me that he loves me and I’ve never told him that I love him. I know it’s all fucked up, but now, it’s gone from bad to worse.

...”I’d dated one of Turner’s friends a few times before I met him. Then, he asked me out the day we met. He told me he didn’t want me dating his friend, that he was nothing but a junkie. Within a month, he was out of school and driving a truck. He turned twenty-one and asked me to marry him. I wanted to be married so I said yes. Now, all of this is coming back to bite my ass. I don’t hate him, I just want out. Alice has even told me to get out long before now or I’d regret it. She was right...

“As for Deborah, her dad owns the Sears Hometown franchise and Ted has worked for him since he opened it. She already knew Ted when she went to work at the store fulltime, as soon as she and I graduated.

“She told me a few times back then, that Ted was coming on to her in a big way and she wasn’t about to back up. He’s fifteen years older. He’s been married before and has two daughters a few years younger than her. She was twenty and he was thirty-five when they married, and now, she doesn’t hate him or love him, but she regrets marrying him. He cannot get an erection no matter what, and he doesn’t even want to be around her or even talk to her in the store. Deborah’s life is fucked up worse than mine, because she has to be there with him each and every day.”

“I’ve never been married, and I’ve never been in a long term, serious relationship. BUT, the way I see this, you and Deborah both need to take control of your lives while you have no kids, and you’re still young enough to enjoy life. Again, I have never been where you are right now - but if I were, I honestly believe I would get out, no matter what I had to do. I love living my life free and happy, way too much to suffer what you and your friend Deborah are suffering through. Hurt feelings have no reason to be involved in your decision either. You are miserable, and from what I gather, so is your husband.”

Alice told me, “Thank you, Mickey! I have been trying to convince her to do that very thing. It’s the only sane thing she can possibly do now. They have no kids and as bad as I want grandkids, I am thankful they don’t...

“Madelyn, you have two friends who want the best for you. Turner has based all his decisions his entire life, on satisfying himself. It’s time now for you to make your own decisions about your life. Just remember, I love you, and I want you to be happy. Whatever you do, think of doing this for yourself, and not for Mickey or me, and for Goodness Sake - Not Turner!”

“I know both of you are right. I love you for caring and I love both of you for making me happy enough to want a better life. I’ll call that lawyer you mentioned, while I’m off tomorrow, and set up an appointment...

“Now that we have all this serious shit taken care of, let’s finish our walk and go fuck Mickey again.”

When we walked across the bridge over the gully, we came to the corner of Alice’s property. There, she has a really nice, raised deck that looks to be about 12 X 12 ... with her half-size picnic table mounted on one corner.

“As soon as I can, I’m going to fuck my two best friends right here on this picnic table, rain or shine.”

You’re on Mickey. I’ll even agree to you wearing a condom, until we get these marital problems solved and our minds back on the good stuff.”

“I agree Alice, and I hope we have added another best friend to his list by the time he pulls his rubber coated cock out of our pussies,” Madelyn told her


On our way back, we saw the lights on in both nurse’s cabins, but we were in a hurry and we weren’t going to stop for anything.

After I hung the shower curtain, they wanted me to shower first so they could shower together. The shower and tub is full size and though I would have loved to be in there with them, I let them do this their way - this time.

I was lying in bed naked with the box of condoms on the nightstand next to the bed when they walked out of the bathroom naked.

“Mickey, I told Madelyn I wanted her to go first because I’m planning to get plenty of your cock, since I’ll be here each time you get off work.”

“However you have it worked out, I’ll love each minute of it. I would love to make one recommendation though.”

“Let’s have it.”

“I want Madelyn on top of me first, so you can get to her pussy as we fuck. Then, if you can go again, I would love to be fucking you while you eat Madelyn’s pussy. I want all the lessons I can get about eating pussy.”

“If you get any better than when you were eating my ass and pussy today, you’ll have to tie me down to make me lie still long enough to get your come.”

“We may try that too - one day when both of you are feeling wild and wicked. But for now, I want to see Madelyn sitting on my belly with my cock inside her pussy. When she leans forward, you lick her pussy and my cock too, as she fucks me.”

I gave Madelyn the condom and Alice showed her how to roll it down over my cock. By then, I was hard as a hammer handle when she threw her leg across me. With Alice holding my cock upright, Madelyn slowly lowered her sexy ass until she had to stop, raise her ass and start again.

“I thought you were as deep inside me as we could get you when you fucked me from behind. Your cock is somewhere above my uterus now, it feels like.”

“Are you okay with it like this?”

“Yes and now I want to fuck you. I ... I mean, I have never done this before and I love the way you feel so deep inside me. Tell me if I hurt you. I want to take all of you and I want to make it good for you too.”

“Just looking up at you sitting on top of me with your huge titties swaying back and forth is enough to make me feel good. Any time you want to, lean forward and let me suck your nipples. I love that and I think you will too.”

Alice told her, “Madelyn, when you lean forward, I’m going to get between Mickey’s legs and lick his ass, and your pussy. Fuck him, Baby. Fuck him and let him suck your titties. If you feel me kissing and licking your ass, just fuck him that much harder.”

“Just remember, everything you do to me, I’m going to do to you when you sit on his cock like this...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.