My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Since you asked, I want to warn you against feeding the ducks food scraps, sliced bread, or anything else as large, even if you break it up. I keep cracked corn out on the bank south of your cabin, for the ducks, birds and squirrels. If you wouldn’t mind, I’ll bring the bags of corn over and a small barrel to put it in, and let you feed them once a day, at your convenience. I’ll even give you a kiss and a hug if you will.”

“I’ll be glad to. Just bring the feed over next time you drive your UTV over, and you can show me how you feed them ... after we hug and kiss...

“Do you keep your pond stocked? You were talking earlier as if it’s fished a lot.”

“I have the ponds checked by the Game and Fish Commission, every three to four years and they make the recommendations for me. Then I catch the pond stockers truck at the local Farmers Co-op, and buy what stockers the agent says I need. They tell me we have some nice size large mouth bass and catfish in this pond, with plenty of bream, smaller fish and minnows for the food chain. There is another pond back east of yours, maybe a hundred and fifty yards - next to where I’m planning my fourth cabin.”

“I see a lot of deer tracks along here too. Do you see many during the day?”

“We’ll probably see deer on the trail as we walk. They are all over these hills and I love watching the little ones each spring. If you step out at night and shine that flashlight across this open hillside, you’ll probably see deer eyes all over this grassy, west slope.

“That reminds me of something I forgot to mention. You cannot leave any type of food that will attract raccoons. Especially garbage, even in plastic bags, on your front porch.

“They will trash this entire property with garbage, just looking for food. I advise all my renters not to feed them. They have plenty to eat in the wild and they will become a major nuisance if they’re fed.”

“There is a plastic, 30 gallon drum at the end of your cabin, with a weighted lid. Please, put your garbage in a strong plastic bag and put it inside the barrel. I’ll come by each Monday morning with my UTV, and carry the bags up to the county road for the sanitation people to pick up.”

We’re at the south end of the pond, starting up a long slope through the thick growth of pine.

“I see your UTV tracks here. Is your trail wide enough to ride around the entire trail?”

“Yes it is, and I can even cross the wooden bridge over the gully.”

“I love it out here, and I could easily get used to walking with you two like this. Lady Luck has sure smiled on me. Two beautiful women, with a cabin in the pines, and two nurses nearby in case I suffer an injury while I’m on the trail.”

Madelyn told me, “Since you’re off the next two days, and again Sunday, maybe you’ll get to meet those two before you start your route fulltime.”

Alice reminded her, “Geri usually goes to see her mom on Sunday. If it wasn’t for that, I’d invite her and Kayla over to eat with us and swim.”

“Alice, I’d like to ask a favor, and please don’t think I’m asking for any special privileges - but would you allow me to have an ATV? Already, I love this place and I want to see all of it, daylight and dark.”

“I have no problem at all with you owning an ATV while living here. All I’ll ask is don’t spin your wheels, or slide them with your brakes. Either one will make skid marks, and skid marks on a slope will eventually cause erosion in these hills.”

“I understand. I have always wanted one, but I’ve never had a place to ride. I’ll be glad to help you patrol your property, and I’ll even put up your No Trespassing signs and mark your boundary with posting paint.”

“If you’ll do all that, I’ll even give you a bonus, one day when we’re riding your ATV back here in the woods.”

“Hey, I like the offer of that bonus.

“Madelyn, you need to take off tomorrow and go with us to buy my ATV, then we can all three ride and get naked back here in the woods.”

“I do have some sick days, and all my vacation days built up, that I’ll lose if I don’t take them before the end of the year. I may take two days so Alice and I can test your stamina.”

“Will your boss let you off on such short notice?”

“I’ll call his wife and ask her. Deborah will want to know who I’m seeing, but she’ll back me all the way. As a matter of fact, she may want to come out here again, one day soon when I show her your pics. She’s been here twice before. And... Alice and I have lots of fun out here with her.”

“The more I learn about my two sexy friends, the more I like this place, and the more I want to be naked with you, again.”

Alice told me, “You’ll really like Deborah Walsh. Like Madelyn said, she’s fun, she’s discreet and she loves to get wild as hell when she knows we’re safe. She’s the same age as Madelyn, and her husband is a year younger than me ... Just in case you do get to meet her, she has mentioned more than once to Madelyn and me, that she would love to have a baby...

“Call her now, Madelyn, and tell her that I have a new renter who’s a handsome young single man that drives for UPS. Tell her that he’s off the next two days, and you want to take off to spend some time with me, and my new renter.”

I looked at Madelyn to see her smiling, and asked. “Are you sure she won’t talk?”

“Like Alice said, she may invite herself out tomorrow if she knows there’s a possibility we would get naked in daylight with a young man our age. I’m telling you, that young woman has a dirty mind, a hot ass, and a smokin hot body, plus she’s ripe for a young stud like you.”

“If both of you are sure about this, I have no problem with you including your friends. I don’t want anything to interfere with what the three of us have going for us, since I just met you.”

“You have no reason to worry about that. Madelyn and I will make sure we get our share of you, and we’ll even help you include Geri and Kayla. Neither of them date as far as we know. They work a lot of hours but both are off one afternoon a week, plus Saturday and Sunday. They are off mostly on Thursday afternoons because we see them walking or fishing together at times.”

Madelyn told me, “We can set those two up for you, and have them eager to meet you one day this week. You can take over after that. I’ll put my money on you getting some pussy from both of those young nurses, and I know them well enough to know, they need a good man. One who isn’t a clinger, but who is willing, available and extremely qualified.”

“Like two women I know?”

“Exactly, and you can include Deborah in that mix to make it five. She not only needs a man, she’s about to go fuckin nuts.”

“I’ve only been with two women. I’ve been with the older woman I told you about - and another one who is three years younger than me. I’ll admit that I’m not that experienced, but I have had two very eager, very good partners who made sure I did everything right for them.”

I looked at Alice to see her smiling. “You sure as hell did me right! I’m anxious to see you get ahold of Madelyn and give her a licking like you gave me, then both of us want to experience what comes next.”

“Like I told you, I’m not that experienced, but I love trying to please a woman when we pull out all the stops and she turns me loose on herself.”

“I love the way that sounds. I’m sure if you turn yourself loose on Madelyn and Deborah, they will be just as thrilled and pleased as I was. Like I said, I’m still waiting for the followup to that tongue thrashing you put on my ass. You may not have the experience of being with a lot of women, but the things you did to me makes me want everything you can put on my ass, the next time we’re together like that.”

Madelyn told her, “I’ve never had sex with but one man and one woman. What you and I have shared takes a back seat to no one. As soon as you told me about you and Mickey, I wanted him all over my naked body, right then.

“Now that I’ve met him and he’s such an easy person to make friends with, I can hardly wait to experience what you and he did...

“Mickey, when you looked at me back there in your kitchen, then opened your arms as you started toward me, I could have fucked you right there on your kitchen floor in front of Alice, I wanted you that much, right then.”

“I felt the same way about you, but I stopped because I wasn’t sure. I’ll learn more about both of you, and we’ll all learn together what feels good and what feels best.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.