My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“You and Alice are the first women to ride in my new truck, and I’ve had it almost nine months...

“Here’s to the nicest, sexiest two ladies I have ever met. May we always have time for a glass of wine and a stroll along The Lonesome Trail of Preston Valley.”

Madelyn told me, “Thank you, Mickey. That was a nice toast and I’ll second your toast, by telling you I am so glad Alice has a man living out here.”

Alice leaned forward and held her glass over in front of Madelyn. I put mine against both of theirs, as Alice made a toast.

“Here’s to new friends and good times ahead. Madelyn and I have decided we want to take you for a walk around the trail, even if we have to use a flashlight to get back.”

“If you tell me it’s safe, I’m more than willing, and I’m excited too.”

Alice told me, “We’ll protect you, though you may still be in need of protection - that is, if she and I drink much more of this wine.”

“Then keep drinking. I’ve never needed that kind of protection. It sure sounds interesting though.”

Madelyn stung me with her next question.

“Mickey, do you always flirt with women you’ve just met?”

“Like I told you, you and Alice are the first women I’ve had in my truck ... I do talk that kind of crap when I get around the drivers at distribution, and I hope I haven’t gone too far when I say things like that. Both of you have helped me, and are still trying hard to make me feel welcome here.”

“Mickey, if it makes you feel better, Alice told me what you and she did earlier - before we arrived with your washer and dryer. I was so excited for her, I was wishing I had been here to watch. If you were asking if I’m offended by your flirty talk. No, I’m not. After talking to you on the phone and then meeting you when we arrived ... you excited me in ways I’m not brave to describe ... When Alice began describing to me what you did to her that made her want you even more, all I could think about was, wishing I had been here to see what she described.

“Now, if you will, please keep using those leading innuendos like that with Alice, and me. I’m not offering you anything but my friendship, but I do love the way you can talk so freely about anything, with two women - and still not make it sound dirty.”

“I take it that neither of you have ever talked what I call, naughty flirty, like that to a man? I’m sure you have to be really careful when you go out on Friday nights, if someone tries to talk to you.”

“You would not believe what some of them have the nerve to say. Most of the time, we just ignore them, or get up and go to the restroom, hoping they will get the message and leave us alone. Alice told me that she asked you to go out with us, but you said Saturdays would be best for you because you’re off on Sundays.”

“If both of you will let me go out with you Saturday night, I’ll buy and we’ll celebrate my new job, and moving into my new home.”

Alice told me, “You have a date, and we expect the full Mickey McGuire treatment too. We’re always alone in those places, and we have to be so damn careful, even if we just happen to look around while laughing. We never get to laugh and have fun like other women, without some clown wanting to sit with us.”

“Then, I want the full Alice and Madelyn Preston treatment too, and I don’t want you to even think about being careful as long as you’re with me ... Tell me, do either of you dance with anyone when you go out?”

NEVER!” Madelyn answered with Alice shaking her head.

“Mickey, when we park, I want you to kiss Madelyn the way you kissed me. I tried to tell her what it’s like to kiss a man who loves kissing and can kiss the way you can. I couldn’t even come close to describing what I was feeling when you kissed me.”

“Madelyn, before I met you back at the cabin, you and I were on the phone talking about me buying a washer and dryer. The whole time, I was trying to picture you from what Alice had told me about you. She never described you, just that you were like a daughter to her, and I could tell she loves you as much as she would a daughter. I wanted to kiss you as soon as you smiled at me and took my hand. Then, when you gave me that glass of wine just now - again, I almost kissed you as you leaned close. I had to remind myself that you’re married, and though I still want to kiss you more than ever, I want you and Alice to think about this because I’ve already made up my mind...

“I don’t want to cause either of you any trouble in your life ... BUT, if either of you, or both of you offer yourself to me, I’m going to want you for as long as you’ll let me hold you next to me.”

“Thank you Mickey. Already, I want you - and I know Alice wants you the same way.

“I’m sure you’re going to get lots of attention from those two nurses once they meet you. You need to show them the same courtesy, and even ask them to go out to a club and have a few drinks, with you - and with us too - if they will.”

“Alice...?”

“You heard what she said. Madelyn and I both want you, and we want every inch of you. We don’t want to own you, we just want to be with you and feel loved. If those two nurses want the same thing, you need to give them your full Mickey, and show them the same respect that you’ve shown us.”

“I hope it’s alright for me to tell you - I love my new friends.”

We were sitting in my truck, parked at Walmart when Alice told Madelyn...

“Climb over on top of him and show him how you can kiss when you know a man wants you and respects you.”

“Mickey ... I hope what I’m about to do is alright with you. I need this, more than you’ll ever know.”

“Come get me and we’ll make this one last until we get home.”

I had my hand cupped over her right breast as she crawled over the console.

You’re not wearing a bra! You and your mother-in-law need to be more careful around me.”

“When we come out here to leave, I want you to take my blouse off. I want you to see my titties! I love my titties - and so does Alice.”

“I love your titties already, and I could have spent the rest of the day kissing Alice all over her body, and especially those huge titties of hers, which I didn’t get around to. If both of you are sure about this, I want you naked by the time we get back to the cabin.”

“We’ve already planned on that happening.”

“I need to get plenty of protection. I’m not stopping until both of you tell me to leave you alone.”

“Alice and I talked about that too while we were waiting for you to come get us. Both of us are going to want your naked dick sooner or later.”

“We need to talk about that a lot more, before we go that far. I’m not going to try to talk you out of it. Both of you make me want you right here in this pickup, right here on this parking lot.”

“Have you ever done that?” Madelyn asked.

“Yes, but it was back in high school. Have either of you ever been naked in a car or pickup?”

Alice told me, “Neither of us have, but if you’ll take us out Saturday night and let us have as much fun as we can, we will both fuck you on the way home and all day Sunday by the pool, if you can hold up.”

“Both of you, unbutton your blouse all the way, and tie your shirttails under your titties...

“I’m talking to you too, Alice. Both of you have said you love your titties. Well, I love looking at them and I love this sexy new look on both of you. Now, let’s go shopping, Ladies.”

We entered and Alice grabbed a shopping cart when I did.

The first place I stopped was the pharmaceutical section. This Walmart wasn’t here when I left for Tennessee, but I knew about where the condoms would be.

Madelyn was right beside me as I looked them over, then picked up the largest box of lubricated condoms they had.

I looked at her and she smiled.

“I was just wondering if they have different sizes.”

“I do purchase the Trojan Magnum condoms, in the twenty-four pack. But it’s more like - one size fits all - with most brands.

“I felt you when I was on top of you.”

“I know, and you made me wish I was fully erect when you did.”

“You’re only the second man to kiss me, and you’re only the second man I’ve put my hand on his dick. Though I didn’t get a good feel through your shorts, I have to agree with Alice when she told me, He’s fuckin big.”

“Does that bother you?”

“No, but the fact that you picked up the biggest package of condoms on this shelf - marked Large - does excite me. Knowing you have a really big cock makes me even more excited than I am just by standing here, not a foot from you. I love the way you look at me and I love the way I can lean forward - and you don’t back up.”

“You make me want you even more, telling me things like that. I’ve never discussed the size of my cock with a woman ... Well - a man either - just to make sure that’s clear.”

“You make me want you even more, just by taking time to tell me things like that. I hope I get to see you fuck Alice. I would love for her to be there to see you fucking me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.