My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Rachael came over to sit beside me. I took her hand and pulled her around to sit across my knees.

“Mickey! It’s almost more than I can manage, just being naked in front of all of you. Now you have me sitting naked on your legs.”

“Before you jump up and run from me, lean close and give me a kiss.”

Just before our lips met, I cupped her right breast, then with my other hand I pulled her close to make our kiss last longer. At first, she pulled her head back, then she smiled before kissing me again.

The next time she leaned back, she looked at Logan.

“Logan, there’s no way I can resist Mickey. I’ve never sat on a man’s lap, much less sat across a man’s naked legs. Now he has his arm around my waist and you’ll have to come over and help me up”

“Do you really want to get up?”

“Well, not really, but you and Mickey are planning to marry soon.”

“Yes, and we invited you here this weekend so we can give you that baby you’ve been wanting. Look at it like this. This isn’t a business trip, or a trip to the sperm bank - this is a fun trip where you get to enjoy yourself and even have fun being naked with all of us while we help Mickey impregnate you.”

“I’ve never so much as touched another woman. I wouldn’t know how, or what to do.”

“Will you let us show you? We won’t embarrass you, but we will try our best to show you how much fun we have with each other, as Mickey has fun with each of us...

“Tell me, do you enjoy sex with a man?”

“I’m not sure how to answer that. From the beginning, I always tried to please Sam, but he wanted to hurry and get through so he could watch some ballgame or a movie.”

“Have a glass of wine, relax, and let us love you the way we love each other.”

“I’ve never had more than half a glass, but I may need two glasses to get through this. Already, I’m so excited I’m shaking...

My hand is still cupped over her right breast and I started slowly letting my fingers slide lightly back and forth, making her nipple swell and perk up.

“Mickey, you’re driving me crazy, teasing my breast like that.”

“Have you ever let anyone kiss and suck your nipples?”

“Lord No! Do you kiss and suck all your friends here like that?”

“I sure do and they love it. Logan has never let a man or woman kiss her nipples until I did. Now, she loves it, and I love the way she responds.”

Logan told me, “Show her Mickey.”

“Rachael? Would you turn and sit on my legs facing me? I would love to kiss your breasts and feel them pressing against my chest.”

“You have me wanting to, but I’ve never done this and I’ve never been naked in front of women - or a man since my divorce.”

“Take a long sip of your wine and kiss me again. I don’t want you to be afraid of me. I want this to be something you enjoy so much you’ll want more and more, all weekend until we know for sure you’re pregnant.”

“I’m not afraid of you, and I do love the way you make my breasts feel. I can feel your penis against my belly and you have a really big one, don’t you?”

“Penis?”

“Well, what do you call it?”

Logan told her, “Mickey has a cock, and there’s not a woman here who hasn’t had his naked cock inside her pussy in hopes of having his baby ... You should reach down and feel his cock. Just think, if you’ll let him, you’ll have his cock inside your pussy and you’ll be like the rest of us, you won’t be able to resist fucking his cock, back and forth and up and down.”

“Mickey, may I?”

“May I touch you the same way? I notice you groom your pussy the same as Logan and our friends. Have you always shaved, or did you shave your pussy especially for me?”

“I did it in anticipation of having you impregnate me. I was so excited and so nervous, I had to be careful not to cut myself.”

“Did you come here, merely to be impregnated, or did you come here hoping you could sit on my cock and fuck me? I see you smiling, now tell me the truth. You and I can have fun, with everyone joining in, or you can pretend we’re in a clinic to insert sperm in your pussy, and you can pretend you don’t enjoy fucking.”

She smiled at me, reached for her glass and drained it before placing it back on the table. “I thought about this all the way over here, and I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me too, and show me what it’s like to have a man’s huge cock inside my pussy. I have never experienced an orgasm, and I’m here to fuck until I have a dozen, if you can make it happen.”

“Do we have to stop at a dozen?”

“Make it good for me, and we’ll never stop, unless Logan bars me from her ranch.”

Logan told her, “You’ll never be barred from this ranch. As a matter of fact, you can bring all your clothes next time, and live here. We share and share alike, and we love each other alike...

“Just so you’ll know how much I love you already, if you’ll raise up just a little, I’ll put Mickey’s cock inside your pussy the first time.”

Before she could respond, I told her, “Let me hold your hands so you can lean back. Logan wants to be sure your pussy is wet enough to take my cock.”

“Logan, no one except my gynecologist has ever looked at me, down there.”

“You just lean back and let me have a close look. Spread your knees wider as Mickey holds you.”

Though I couldn’t see Logan when she kissed Rachael’s pussy, all of us here knew when it happened.

“OMIGOD! OMIGOD! Logan! I can’t believe you just kissed my pussy. OH OH OH FUCK - YESSssss! OH FUCK - YESSssss! OH FUCK! I just got my first come ever. Kiss my pussy Logan...

“OMIGODDDD! You’re actually sucking my pussy and you’re making me come again and again...

“ALICE! OH FUCK YES! Kiss my titties. I’m still getting my comes and I cannot get enough...

“MADELYN! OMIGOD! You’re sucking my titty now. I have never in my life felt anything like this...

“Deborah, are you really going to kiss me. YES, kiss me again and I’ll kiss you when Mickey fucks you. I think I’m about to faint, with these feelings running through my body...

“Logan, put Mickey’s cock in my pussy so I can fuck him. I need this and I’ll never get enough.”

I had just blasted my second load of cum inside her pussy when Alice and Logan told Rachael to turn around and sit on my cock facing them. I knew what was coming and whether Rachael did or not, she’s a willing victim of their assault on her naked body.

I couldn’t tell who was licking my cock and balls until I felt that familiar tongue of Kayla. No one, not anyone, can lick my cock and balls the way my gal Kayla can. In no time, she has me primed and pumping my final load of Mickey’s Baby Seed Special into Rachael’s pussy.

As soon as they helped Rachael off me, I reached for Kayla and pulled her up to sit on my belly. She still has her scrub top on and Logan pulled that over her head. Alice popped her bra loose and my dark haired beauty came at me smiling.

“I see you and the others have been busy. I hope you saved me some.”

“Kiss me and fuck me Kayla. You know I’ll always have some ready for you.”


Brigitte, Courtney and Maggie came in with Rita - carrying her clothes and only a few personal items.

After we ate, we were telling Alice and Maggie about our plans, and both of them wanted in. They were eager to invest in a new corporation and not only re-start the limestone crushing operation, but get estimates on the board feet of pine we have.

Brigitte, Courtney, Maggie, and Rita were laughing and talking with Rachael. That’s the first time I’ve heard Rachael actually enjoying herself enough to laugh and talk with them.

I caught her coming from the bathroom a few minutes later, and pulled her aside.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself with those younger members of our friends. If you like what you see and want to have some more fun, let Brigitte, and or Courtney know and they will show you what kind of fun they have with Rita, and you too, if you’ll let them.”

“Thanks Mickey. You are very observant. I wasn’t even aware I was getting closer to them, and listening to their chatter. They remind me of a younger cousin of mine when we were growing up. She had just turned fifteen when I graduated from high school. Though she was three years younger, she was fully developed and she loved to come see me and my sixteen year old brother.

“It wasn’t long before they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. I should be ashamed to even confess this to you, but I was the one who helped them go all the way.”

“Did you watch them, after helping them?”

“I sure did and one day, we were in my uncle’s barn and they teased me until I took my shirt and jeans off to join them. My titties were smaller than hers and I was so bashful, I tried to keep them covered.

“Had your brother ever seen you naked before?”

“He did confess to me that he peeped on me all the time when I was in the bathroom. I was so embarrassed when he told me he saw me holding my titties, then rubbing my pussy. Of course, that led the three of us to exploring and even lying naked together for hours in the barn loft, where the upper level door was open and the sun shined in.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.