My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

We showered, and since she insists on wearing her undershirt, I told her we were going to ride around Alice’s trail and check everything out before we go back. I grabbed my little .22 pistol and shoved it down into the saddlebag.

“I want to drive. You’ll have to show me how, but after listening to Courtney, Kayla and Maggie, I’ve wanted to do this with you the first chance we have.”

“Here’s the key, it starts like a car. The gearshift is there beside the gas tank and when you shove it forward, into goes in low gear unless you hold it to the right as you shove it forward. The throttle is there by your thumb as you grip the handlebar.”

“Okay, I see all of this. Do I shift after we start?”

“No, it has a belt drive, and it’s automatic with no gears to shift.

“When you take your thumb off the throttle, the engine-brake will slow the ATV, which is great for these hills since it will slow us to a crawl, even going downhill...

“Make a wide circle, and we’ll cross over the dam and spillway back there, then turn left to start up the trail.”

“Will you show me where you fucked Alice and Madelyn that night out here?”

“Did they tell you everything we’ve done up here? I’m embarrassed for you to know all the crazy shit we did. I hope you still like me, after hearing all they told you about us.”

“I love you already, and I want us to stop up here so I can bend over and have you fuck me from behind. Just don’t come all over my back. I want all your cum inside my pussy so we’ll be sure I’m pregnant...

“OH FUCK, MICKEY! That drives me crazy when you run your fingers across my nipples like that.”

“Does it make you want to fuck me?”

“YES! Are we really going to fuck out here? I never thought we would actually fuck here in daylight.”

“Stop the ATV at the top of the hill. I want you to turn around and sit on my cock as we ride the rest of the way.”

“Have you done this before?”

“No, but you make me want you so bad, we may just ride across your ranch with you sitting on my cock - and even have you turn around and drive like this while we fuck.”

“HELL YES! But now, I get to fuck you a new way and tell all of them about us fucking on your ATV with me riding backwards.”

“Put your legs across mine and slide toward me until your titties are against my chest. Now, kiss me as I hold my cock up so you can take it inside your pussy.”

“I love you, Mickey! I have never in my life, even dreamed of doing all the crazy shit we’re doing together. Just being near you makes me want you. Please, tell me we’ll fuck just like this as we ride across the ranch.”

“We’ll even get Alice to take us riding in her Polaris UTV - Side by Side, so we can fuck sitting in it too.”

I didn’t take her underneath the bridge where Kayla and I fucked Geri the first time. I wanted to save that for one day when Kayla’s with us.

On our way back around the east side of Alice’s property, I showed her where Kayla lives, then Geri’s cabin too, before we rode back to my cabin.

I showed her how to mount the ATV ramps on my tailgate, then fasten the safety cables to keep the ramps from spinning out from under the ATV when we drive it up the ramps.

We loaded the ramps under the ATV, and secured them with bungee cords, before driving over to Alice’s house.

Alice gave me her garage door remote before we left and I used it to open her garage to get the UTV and her two-wheel trailer.

After loading her UTV, we drove up to the county road, and turned right. I wanted to show her where the limestone quarry is located, and pointed it out as we passed on our way to show her where Maggie lives.

There’s a wide area of gravel in front of Maggie’s house and when I made a circle to turn around, I stopped.

“She owns a section of land behind her house, that joins Alice’s land here along the east side - and the entire section is covered in pine. There’s no telling what this place is worth, just for the pine lumber that would come off, and still use selective harvesting to save all the smaller trees, rather than clear-cut the land.”

“I have a little over four hundred and fifty acres of virgin pine on my ranch. I’ve thought about doing what you’re talking about, but I’ve never had it surveyed and assessed to get a real number on the board feet of lumber available. I’m going to talk to Maggie and see if she wants me to have her land surveyed and assessed, when I do mine. There has to be a fortune here, and on my land also. We could use some of that money to restore that limestone quarry, and not go in debt before we start up that operation.”

“I like that idea. We need to talk to her about this, and also get someone to give us an estimate on restoring the equipment at the quarry.”

“Tell me something...”

“About what?”

“Why are you working at UPS, since you have all that money from your parents? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but you seem to love that job, though you actually don’t have to work for a living.”

“I’ve thought about it a lot, and I keep going back to my senior year in high school. I told Dad that I wasn’t sure I wanted to attend college for four, or more years, to get a job sitting behind a desk.

“He told me to apply for a job at UPS, and in four years I would be making close to what I would with a corporate job, after four years of college. He also told me that the rate of pay, increases faster at UPS with each year, than it would with a forty-hour a week desk job. I’m in my seventh year with them, and nearing the end of my third year as a driver...

“But to answer your question - for one thing - I love it. I love meeting people, and I’m not talking about just the women. I love staying busy and this job is all about, hurry-up and get those packages delivered.”

“Now that you and I have met, and we’re discussing the possibilities of a lifelong relationship, and starting a family, plus starting the limestone quarry business on Maggie’s land, plus harvesting the pine lumber on yours land and Maggie’s land, I’ve decided to rethink my priorities - and my plans for the future.

“As of right now, I have no plans to quit UPS - for another year at least. But just saying I do quit UPS, I won’t be able sit still. I’ll have to find something to keep me busy. That too, I inherited from my dad.”

“I understand what you’re saying and I know you well enough by now, to know you don’t make any hasty decisions about your life or your future. I admire you for that, and for thinking over all your possibilities before you jump into something...

“Whatever you decide, please make room for me at your side. In just a few days, you have me wanting to be with you, no matter what you decide, or where we go from here. I promise you, I won’t interfere with your decisions. I just want to be with you, wherever we go and whatever we do...

“I’m sure you’re aware by now, I have enough for both of us, and all our friends, to live a life of luxury and still have money left when we’re old. But I want you to know too, I’ll never try to change you, or bribe you into something you’ll never be happy with.”

“Did you know, these pickup seats will slide back, and the backrest will recline enough for a tall, slender woman to come over here and fuck me as we sit here, with nothing else to do but love each other?”

She grabbed the tail of her undershirt and whipped it over her head, laughing the whole time.

“Pull your shorts off and help me get on top of you. You can just turn to look at me, and it makes me want to sit on your cock ... YES! I’m going to love this. Kiss my titties since they’re right in front of your face ... DAMN MICKEY! I love the way you make me feel.”

“You can even turn around and drive, while sitting on my cock like this, if you’re not afraid of being seen.”

“I want to ride your cock home with you driving. Then after we unload, I want to sit on your cock and drive your ATV with your cock in my pussy as we ride across the ranch.”


After unloading the UTV and dropping the trailer, I unloaded my ATV. Logan wanted to show me the pine land she owns and I helped her sit on my cock facing me so I can drive.

I could see the pine long before we arrived. This part of the ranch is rolling hills and well suited for trees. There are some wide, firebreaks in the pine forest, and she showed me where one is that she rides her horse through to the other side.

About two hundred yards into the firebreak, she wanted me to stop.

“May I ask you an even more personal question - about how you invest your money?”

“Sure. I know you must have a broker who handles all your funds, who makes better choices than me. I’ve never moved my funds from the mutual fund Dad had their money in, I just added the railroad payout, and both life insurance payouts - when each of them were deposited directly into my bank account. I get an annual statement from that account and I can’t remember the last time I opened one. I couldn’t even begin to guess how much is in there.”

“Would you let me call my investment broker and have him talk to you?”

“Sure. I don’t know the first thing about investing, but now that you’re offering to help me, I would love to know my money is making the best returns even though I have no plans to withdraw any large amounts.”

“I don’t know the first thing about investing either, and that’s the reason I still use the firm Dad always used. I keep ten thousand in my petty cash at the house. I keep ten thousand in the business account for The Spade, and I pay myself five thousand a month, plus all my other labor costs, and utilities here at the ranch and at The Spade. My ranch is incorporated separately from The Spade corporation - all for tax and business purposes.

“You may need to ask my broker about the possibility of you incorporating, since you’re going to head up the limestone crushing project, and contact someone to come assess my pine land, and Maggie’s too. We have yet to convince her that she should take that money off the land before she has a fire and loses it all. She needs firebreaks like this one. My worry all along, has been a lightning strike that could mean the loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars, I have never had my hands on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.