My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Does it bother you sitting in the seat naked, telling me about yourself?”

“I was afraid at first, that you may not like me, but when I saw your eyes on me and your smile, I was so glad Brigitte told me to take my clothes off.”

“Have you ever refused to do anything you were told?”

“No ... Well, I did refuse one day in school when Brigitte whispered and told me to take my panties off in the classroom. But, I did take them off in the restroom and put them in her pocket when we went to our next class.”

“Have you ever put anything in your pussy?”

“Never! Not even a finger. I’ve always wanted to save myself for my lover.”

“Have you been looking for him, or just hoping he would find you?”

“I was afraid to even try, yet I never gave up hope ... When you came to my door, I wanted you so bad, I hurt all over.”

“Are you on birth control of any kind?”

“Yes, but I have to take it for my periods, is the reason I’m taking the pills.”

“Is there anything you’d like to ask me?”

“Yes ... Do you have a really big cock like Brigitte told me?”

“What did she tell you?”

“That your cock is huge, but you make love so slow and easy, that all the girls and women who meet you, want to fuck you, and even have your baby.”

Courtney said. “Rita, my name is Courtney Baxter, may I ask you a question?”

“Sure. Brigitte told me that you just started working at UPS with her and that you and she have become really good friends. She also told me that you have really big titties and that you and she have made love.”

“Have you ever been naked with two girls who like pussy and love sucking each others titties?”

“No, but if you’re asking if I would like to be naked with you and Brigitte - I would love to be naked with both of you and have Mickey naked with us too.”

At the quarry, I drove along the same narrow trail Courtney and I had followed the first time, with my ATV. I parked behind one of the large steel hoppers, and just as a precaution, I pulled my little .22 semi-automatic out of my console and put it on the dash, then locked the doors.

“Do you like kissing when you have sex with Brigitte?”

“I love kissing, but I’ve never kissed a man, or even a boy.”

I tilted my steering wheel up, moved my seat all the way back, and reclined the backrest.

“Come sit on me and show me how much you like kissing. I love kissing, and I love sucking nipples on sexy brown titties too.”

“I’ve never done anything like this before. I’ve never been naked in a vehicle either, but I’ve heard girls talk about making out in the back seat of a car. Will you let me loosen your uniform shorts and push them down? I would love to see your cock. Brigitte told me that you have a huge cock, and not a dick.”

I want you to know before we do this, we’re not here to have sex.

“We’re here to get to know you and ask you to be our friend. If you want to see more of me, lean over the console and loosen my shorts. If you’re sure you want to do this, I’ll raise my butt and you can pull them down.”

“MICKEY? Is that your cock I see swelling?”

“What else would you think is in there?”

“Well, I mean, wow ... OH WOW! OH FUCK WOW! OMIGOD. Can I hold it? I would love to kiss it too. I saw a girl do that on a video once and I wished it was me. Yours is so much larger, and way the fuck longer than that guy’s dick...

“Being naked with all of you like this makes me want to fuck you for my first time.”

“Would you be brave enough to go home with us naked, and meet the rest of our friends?”

“How many friends do you have? Are all of them women?”

Courtney told her, “There should be three there by now, two are still working, then there’s Brigitte and me.”

“Are all of you Mickey’s lovers?”

“We’re Mickey’s best friends,” Brigitte told her.

“Do you think the others will accept me as Mickey’s friend? I don’t have a lot of friends. I’ve always been too shy and I never go anywhere to meet friends. I would love to be friends with all of you, if you’ll let me.”

“We’re staying with a friend at her ranch this week. If you’re brave enough to stay naked until you meet her and our other friends, we’ll take you there now.”

“This is a test to see how brave I am, isn’t it?”

“You have the three of us wanting to be your friends, and we want you to meet our closest friend too. We love being naked when we get off work, so we can swim and relax.”

“I love swimming, though I never go anywhere to swim.”

Brigitte told her, “Tell Mickey that you’ll go to our friend’s house, to meet her and our other friends - then we’ll strip and swim naked with you when we get there.”

She looked at me, then down at my cock. “Will you be naked too, if I stay naked and go with you?”

“Only if you’ll let our friends be your friends too.”

“I want to. I don’t want to be alone anymore. I want to be friends with all of you, and stay naked and laugh and be happy - and swim too.”

I had already decided to take Rita out to meet Logan and Alice. I knew Kayla would be there by now, and Madelyn and Deborah will be there later, after they close.

I pushed my shorts down and off my feet, then put them on the console.

We were back out on the county road when I told Rita, “Rita, I’m going to test you, and if you pass this test, I’ll ask our friend who owns the ranch, to let you join our group of friends.”

“Test me, Mickey. Just spending time with you, Brigitte and Courtney today, has made me realize I don’t want to be alone anymore. I really did want to fuck you when I was sitting on top of you.”

“When you meet Logan and Alice, you need to hug each of them like they’re your lovers, and let them know that you want to be their friend too. I know from experience, if those two will accept you, you’ll have friends forever.”

When I turned down the lane toward Logan’s ranchhouse I looked in the mirror to see Courtney and Brigitte pulling off their clothes.

Brigitte told me, “Mickey, I sent Logan a text and told her that we’re bringing a new friend, who we want her and Alice to meet.”

Before we could open our doors, Logan and Alice were standing in front of the truck naked, waiting for us to get out.

I knew if these two accept Rita as a friend, she will never want for friends again.

Brigitte was out and leading Rita to meet them when I stepped out and pulled my shirt off. Courtney was beside me when we stopped in front of them as Brigitte held Rita’s hand as she told Logan and Alice...

“Logan - Alice, we want you to meet a special friend of mine, and now Courtney and Mickey’s friend too. This is Rita Carter and before today, she had no friends except me. We hope both of you will accept her - she needs us.”

Before Logan could move, Alice wrapped Rita in her arms.

“Hug me, Rita. I’m your new friend and you’ll never want for friends again. YES BABY - Hug me, hug me, hug me ... I love your hot young body...

“Now, you wipe those pretty eyes and meet another friend who will love you like you’re her sister and you’ll never be without a hug or a friend. This is Logan Spade, and she owns this beautiful ranch.”

“Rita, I’m so glad you let Mickey, Brigitte and Courtney bring you out here to meet us. Hug me Dear, and I hope you don’t mind my titties pressing against your beautiful, tan titties. If you’ll let us, we’ll make sure you are never alone another day or night.”

With her face still pressed against Logan’s titties, she told her, “They told me that you and Alice would be like this. I have never felt as good in my life, as I feel right now. I’m so glad I met Mickey, and he brought Brigitte and Courtney to be with us today...”

She turned to see me behind her, and rushed into my arms when I reached out for her.

“Don’t cry Rita. You’re among friends now and if you’ll let us, we’ll all be your friends forever.”

I looked up to see Logan and Brigitte motioning for me to follow them as they walked around the house toward the pool.

They were in the pool when we came around the corner of the house.

“You said you like to swim, lets dive in the pool with them.”

“Mickey, I’m so happy right now, I feel like I’m about to bubble over. I want you, and I hope you don’t refuse to let me love you.”

“I wanted you the first time I saw you, and now we’re friends. We have plenty of time to get closer and we’ll make it special when we do. Hug me and lets dive in and join them.”

When she pressed her naked body against me, I could have fucked her right there. “You feel so good hugging me naked.”

I pointed toward the pool, for her to go first. She knifed the water with hardly a splash and came up next to Alice. Just before I hit the water, I saw them kissing.

I came up with my face between Logan’s titties, and her arms around me.

“I love you for so many reasons, but most of all, I love you for the person you are. You never meet a stranger and you never turn your back on anyone who needs a friend.”

“I love you too, more than I can possibly find the words to tell you, and it’s only been a few days since we met. I’ve never thought of myself like you see me, but when you said that, it made me realize - I learned that from my dad. He was exactly what you just described, and if I’m the same, I owe it to him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.