My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

We were lying in bed after our moonlight swim. Kayla, Madelyn, Courtney and Brigitte are in bed with us. I knew Logan and I are about to fuck for the first time and I wanted this to be more than a Wham - Bam - Thank You - Ma’am, and go to sleep.

She and I have talked privately, away from the others, as we expressed our thoughts for the future.

Both of us have agreed, that we need to get to know each other before we rush into marriage.

I’ve told her about each of the women in my life. I didn’t name - names though she knows about my friends here, since I moved back to Greenwood.

I’ve never been married and I’ve never lived with a woman, and I told her that. I also told her that I want to be married and start a family. I’ll be twenty-six next month, and she’s twenty-six now.

We have agreed to spend each day and night together, as often as we can until we’re sure about this. We’ve also met with Kayla and even asked her to stay with us at Logan’s ranch.

With Kayla and Logan, everyone knew it was love at first sight. Though neither of them have declared they are lesbian, when the three of us are together, there’s never a minute pass that the three of us are not touching.

Then, there’s Courtney, Maggie and Brigitte. Those three have asked if they can stay with us permanently, once we decide to make our commitment to not only live together, but wed.

Logan and I have asked Alice and Madelyn to consider living with us. Logan has even offered to buy Alice’s home and property, if she’ll come live with us. Alice told us she’s seriously considering our offer, since she’s pretty sure she will be pregnant, if she’s not already.

We’ve also asked Deborah to come live with us, since she’s pretty sure she’s pregnant with my baby.


Logan, Kayla and I, were lying in bed Sunday, making plans for the future, and though I’ve never talked about my finances, I feel like now is the time to tell them...

“Logan, I don’t have your millions, but I do have what my mom and dad left me of their life savings, plus each of their life insurance policies I received - plus the money the railroad paid after they were hit by a train - when the crossing lights malfunctioned...”

Before I could finish, Kayla rolled over on top of me. “Mickey, we never knew how you lost your mom and dad ... I love you and respect you even more, now that I know this about you. You are such an inspiration to all of us and you make sure all your friends know you love us, including Brad. Just listening to you tell about your family, makes me want to be a part of your life - and I want to have your babies too. I hope you will let me, since we took my virginity and you let me fall in love with you.”

Before I could say anything, Kayla and Logan were hugging and crying on each others shoulders. I pulled them apart and both of them rolled over to lay their head on my chest.

“That’s the reason I’ve never told anyone about that part of my life. It’s hard enough for me to talk about it, and I’ve never wanted pity, I just want both of you to love me ... For who I am.

“I have Brigitte and Brad to thank too, for them never bringing this part of my life up in our conversations. They and their mom are the only ones to know those details, and now you two. Just remember, I don’t want you to pity me, I want you to love me for who I am and for what we’re about to enter into.”

Logan told me, “I’m sure you know by now, that Courtney and Brigitte are going to ask you to let them have your baby ... as soon as next month for Brigitte, and within two years for Courtney. Kayla and I just want you to know, she and I are willing to do whatever it takes to convince you to let them.”

“We’re going to need a bigger bed. This king-size bed of yours won’t even sleep the five of us.”

“We’ve already made arrangements for that and we’re having one custom made.”


Monday morning, Brigitte, Courtney and I were leaving for work as Kayla and Logan walked out naked to see us off.

“You two make it hard on a working man to leave home each morning.”

Logan told me, “We know you love that job and we respect you for that...

“Just so you and Courtney will know beforehand, Maggie will be here today when you three get home. We’re going to put that limestone crushing plan of yours together, one way or another. I’ve talked to the County Judge and the County Road Supervisor, and they have assured me that this county alone, will need enough SB2-Chat, to make the plant profitable.”


We had just turned off the county gravel road, onto the highway that runs past the UPS hub, when Brigitte told me. “Mickey, I hope it’s alright for me to talk about this, since you deleted that pic ... But Rita sent me a text and asked if she could meet with you, me and Courtney this afternoon, when we leave UPS.”

“I have no problem with Rita. I let something happen that I shouldn’t have let happen. When I came to my senses, I knew I had to protect myself and my job, and I did what I felt was necessary. I’m not sure what Rita wants, but I’m willing to listen, if you two are there with me.”

“She’s just like Courtney, me and all your women friends. She wants to be a friend of yours and she wants to meet with us today so the three of us can try to convince you that she’s serious about you. You must have really made an impression on her. She’s never dated and she’s still a virgin, yet she’s not gay. She told me that she’s never met a man who made her feel this way and she wants more, if you’ll let her be your friend.”

“NO MORE PICS...

“If she has a package - like she has every day so far on my route, I’ll take a minute to talk to her. If you talk to her, or text her, tell her we’ll come to her her house and pick her up. That way her car won’t be seen parked somewhere and cause people to gossip.”

“Thank you Mickey. If you and she do get together, I hope you’ll let Courtney and me be with you.”

“I doubt anything will happen today, or even this week...

“Are you sure she’s on birth control? I mean, just in case we do work out all the wrinkles and she wants to take a ride?”

“A ride on your cock?” Courtney asked, and they laughed.

“That too.”

Brigitte really rolled the dice.

“If you fuck her one afternoon after work in your pickup, will you let Courtney and me be there with you?”

“Only if both of you are naked, and totally involved.”

Courtney is always looking for ways to fuck outdoors. “Why don’t you take us out to that limestone quarry? You know we’ll never be seen there and we can be naked with you and Rita as you fuck all three of us.”

“Are your brothers still gone?”

“Yes, Mom said they’re all staying another two weeks, with their friend’s uncle.”

“Good. I would rather go there, and not take Rita to my cabin, just yet anyway.”

Brigitte never gives up. “If everything goes well, as I’m sure it will, will you let me invite her out to Logan’s ranch one weekend?”

“Brigitte - that’s not for me to say. We’ll see how it goes if she has a package today, then, if we do meet with her in private today, or one day soon - we’ll let Logan make that call about Rita coming to her ranch. You know and I know, if Logan knows your friend is trustworthy, she will be welcome there.”

“I understand. I know too, that Rita is a good person, though she’s a little kinky about her clothes ... Just wait until you see her naked, you’ll want some of that pussy.”

“Have you been there?”

“More than once, and she gets wild as a buck in rut, but I’ve never been there long enough to get mine.”

“Okay, here we are. Let’s put this behind us - and let’s keep this shit from Brad - for now anyway. Neither you or I, need him telling us that we’re fuckin-up.”

“Yeah ... Tell me about it! He watches over me like a Mother Hen.”

“Because he loves you.”

“I know, but I love being involved with you, and your women. I love fucking and I love sex, anyway you want to spell it. I thought I was going to kill myself when Kayla and Logan both ganged up on my naked ass.”

“The next time I see you three like that, I’m going to have them hold you down so I can get on that pussy from behind. You and Courtney have two of the finest asses I’ve ever seen and I love it when both of you back up to me and tempt me until I let you have it...

“Get your sexy butts out and go to work. I have a route to run and now you two have made me horny as hell.”

I didn’t see Brad ... and his truck was gone when I started mine. I knew he must have a lot of warehouse and manufacturing drops, since most of them open early.

I actually have more packages today, than any day the past week. I’m sure that was caused by the freight trucks continuing to deliver, even though we’re shut down on Sundays.

I did have another package for Sears, but there were three customers in there and I didn’t get to speak to Madelyn or Deborah. I did wave at them, and waved too at Mr. Hays as he stood at the window of his office and waved.

I had already checked, and Rita has three packages. None of them are heavy and all of them are small.

Before I made it to her porch, she’s standing in the doorway with the door open.

“You must have a camera.”

“I do... Mickey, I need to see you and talk to you, if you ever have time for me. Please, Please, let me see you soon.”

She’s wearing another cutoff t-shirt that barely covers her titties. Her panties are yellow and there’s no way she can have hair on her pussy as narrow as the crotch is.

“I lost your number when that pic was deleted. Write it down and I’ll text you as soon as I know what time I’ll end my day. I would rather come here and pick you up, than meet you somewhere that your Vette will be seen and recognized ... I’ll have Courtney and Brigitte with me too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.